Thread: Genshin Impact

Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    The only complaint I have is there are too many different forms of currency. Having two different types of "fate" seems excessive. The stardust vs. starglitter I do kinda get since I believe one comes from rolling duplicate heroes and the other from duplicate weapons and you are obviously going to get way more weapons.

I also have no idea why you cannot buy gems directly. You have you buy crystals that are then turned into gems at a 1to1 ratio? What's the point of that?
    The whole point of having multiple confusing currencies you need to exchange between each other is to disconnect you from how much you are spending until you run out of gems and need to buy more. The more layers of separation between you spending the in-game currency on loot boxes and you putting in your credit card is good for them since you start to disassociate the money you are spending with real life as well.

Just using a credit card online instead of handing the cashier your dollars is already one layer of separation that disconnects you. The game just multiplies that sense.
    Last edited by GreenJesus; 2020-10-09 at 04:40 PM.

Where is everyone finding the release dates? Wonder why they went from possibly next week to November 11th. Especially considering that there was the possibility of more resin related features in 1.1
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    Where is everyone finding the release dates? Wonder why they went from possibly next week to November 11th. Especially considering that there was the possibility of more resin related features in 1.1
    There was a roadmap released this morning that had dates on it for the next 3 patches.

Quote Originally Posted by masterhorus8 View Post
    There was a roadmap released this morning that had dates on it for the next 3 patches.
    Interesting. Every 5 weeks. Neat. Seems all we have are titles too at the moment.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Quote Originally Posted by Ardenaso View Post
    currently have 5k primos, I guess I should wait for the banner before I throw it all, right?
    No, at least not if you want Venti/Fischl.

pity-counter carries over.
    If you don't want the characters in the Venti banner, wait - obviously.
    But the 3 4*Characters are pretty strong in that banner.

Even Barbara
    https://www.reddit.com/r/Genshin_Imp...eb2x&context=3
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2020-10-09 at 07:37 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    So the 90 wish pity counter for a 5* carries over to all banners?

3 banners types - 3 different counters.

The weapon pity-counter will carry over to the next weapon banner

etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    3 banners types - 3 different counters.

The weapon pity-counter will carry over to the next weapon banner

etc.
    Ah awesome, for some reason I thought it reset whenever like the limited banner changed or whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrecktangle View Post
    (which is crazy this even exists, I'm new to them)
    I felt the same. The number of people I saw in the ONE gacah game I played before this with the special "You bought the thousand dollar pack" was fucking IN SANE. Like holy hell do you people not understand that, no matter how cool you think this character is, the game is a fucking 2 second development clicky game and shouldn't ever be valued at what you spent on it?

I digress. So far, this game is at least fun gameplay wise compared to most gacha games and I feel no need to gacha because it's not necessary. As soon as someone gets a leaderboard working or they introduce some mass random queue party raids though...

Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    Ah awesome, for some reason I thought it reset whenever like the limited banner changed or whatever.
    That's the case in all gacha's I've played so far.
    But this was confirmed by customer support, so... (I guess I'll believe them)
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2020-10-09 at 08:04 PM.

Val's thoughts on Genshin Impact, part 2.

Read part 1 here (from beginning to end of prologue act II of the game)

It has come to my attention that there is a prequel webcomic/manga, which apparently answers several of my prior questions about the history and political situation of Mondstadt, and makes the plot more coherent. It is rather frustrating that this material is not in the game itself, neither referenced by NPCs nor exposited by the books in the Knight's library. I have halted my playthrough to read it.

You can read it on the official website here. However, I read it on a different site because it was easier to scroll down through it.

Prequel webcomic
    Spoiler: 

Interesting. I had noticed this in the game's skybox before, but I didn't know what to make of it, so I didn't comment on it. According to the webcomic, this is Celestial, the "abode of the gods".

Barbatos/Venti has been wearing the same outfit for 100 years.

Seems like the lake that Mondstadt is in is canonically supposed to be Great Lakes huge, since you can't see the shore on the other side.

Barbatos founded Mondstadt thousands of years ago. So I'm guessing that the setting is between 5,000-10,000 years old or so.

Mondstadt has a commercial district.

Apparently silver is rare, so Venti barters his performance for apples. I'm guessing that Mondstadt doesn't have any silver mines within its territory, and thus has to rely on foreign silver coins? BTW, what's the deal with currency in Teyvat? Apparently Mora is a universally accepted coin. Who mints Mora? Are there mints in all seven kingdoms? Have they all agreed to mint Mora with the same percentage of gold/silver/whatever? How do people from one kingdom trust the Mora of another kingdom? Do they weigh Mora for every transaction?

Venti seems to be a lazy hypocrite, singing songs criticizing the gods for abandoning their people... when he too waltzed off after founding Mondstadt thousands of years ago.

We get a look into one of the ancient traditions of a Mondstadt festival, and how over time it changed. At the beginning of the festival, a girl is supposed to throw a ball into a crowd, and the young man who catches it will receive good luck. Lemme guess; it has become a sign of bethrothal/engagement? And Venti is going to screw things up by catching the ball that the groom was supposed to catch?

Yup.

Oh... that wasn't wholesome like I was expecting it would be. The prince picks a girl to throw a ball... and then he takes her home and rapes her.

The statue in front of the cathedral is supposed to be Venessa. Since it was there before Venessa became renowned.

The nobles are cartoonishly evil.

Venessa was the Liontooth Knight? But those are two different Winds, though.

We are introduced to a new race/ethnicity/culture of people: the Muratan. They are a hardy, red haired people who live near volcanoes to the West. Are the the chosen people of the goddess of Pyro? Apparently an entire Muratan clan was taken captive as slaves (either captured by Mondstadt, or captured by another kingdom and sold to Mondstadt), so it looks like the Muratan were losing 100 years ago. Hm... typically a god of fire tends to be associated with war. So either the god of the Muratan isn't a god of war, or he is and the Muratan are trying to wage a war on multiple fronts and are losing?

Oh, nevermind. The Lady of Fire is also known as the Lady of War. So yeah, I'm guessing they antagonized/fought everyone and lost.

The Muratan eventually became nomadic plains nomads scavenging for food.

Great heroes are chosen by the gods, and then they are uplifted to live with the gods in Celestia, and the heroes become immortal. Hm... I wonder if those heroes become gods too?

Venessa seems to be a Kargath Bladefist situation where she is promised her people freedom if she kills enough guys in the gladiator pit. I'm guessing she's going to kill the last guy... and then find out it was all a lie.

The lords shove Venessa out Mondstadt's walls... and then the evil dragon army is literally right there about to eat there. Um... why didn't the evil dragon just wreck Mondstadt then? It's so huge that it could easily smash through the walls with its body weight, and there are dragons in the army that can fly over the walls anyway. Mondstadt should have been screwed.

Why are the commoners rioting over Venessa being shoved out the gate? What, was she popular among the commoners? Did she spend enough time socializing with them to become respected by them?

Is that a flying Chilihurl?

Goodness gracious, Venti's old outfit is um... it's a thing.

(Don't look! Ye be scarred for life! Ye have been warned!)
    Spoiler: 

I think I might need eye bleach. Who thought that a half naked little boy wearing a thong was a good idea? I like shotas, but yeesh! That's not how you do shotas!

(It's hard to take the story seriously when you have Venti and Venessa dressed like that. Way to get the climax guys!).

So contrary to what the game says, Venessa wasn't actually a great hero who liberated Mondstadt. She was crying in the dirt while Venti strummed his lyre and hypnotized the evil dragon army into withdrawing. Some great venerated hero she is, certainly worth hailing as "one of the Four Winds of Mondstadt"! Maybe she became a great hero later in life. Also, why did she even stay in Mondstadt? Wouldn't she have such bad memories that she would want to leave with her clan and head back towards their homeland? If they did stay, then has Muratan blood mixed in with the people of Mondstadt? There doesn't seem to a separate sub culture or minority visible within Mondstadt in the present day, at least not in the game. I think Diluc is the only red haired person in all of Mondstadt.

Venti says she went to Celestia when she died, so maybe we will see her ingame when we eventually go there.

Venti starts quoting real world mythology. I'm not sure whether or not this is supposed to be canon. From my little familiarity with Chinese culture, it is very common to use metaphors or allusions to stories and fables and other works.

The metaphor Venti uses talks about the gods sacrifcing one of their own, and using his dead body as materials to create the mortal world. Hm...

Wait, Venessa reincarnated as a bird? What?

We now move to the present day, shortly before the events of the game.

A new organization is introduced: the Fatuus. (it's a type: it's Fatui). They have underground gladiator fights to the death for... research. They're going to Mondstadt to kidnap more test subjects. The head scientist is Il Dotorre, and he's now being hyped up as the person who slew Ursa the Drake a few years ago.

Mondstadt seems to be abbreviated as Mond.

Apparently there is still an aristocracy in present day Mondstadt. Diluc hosts a party at his house. His mansion in the webocomic is MASSIVE! Like the main ball room is as tall as a cathedral. Nowhere near as small as the rather comparartively humble estate we see in game.

"Ordo Favonius"? (Ah, it's just latin for "Order of Favonius").

Kaeya is also a quartermaster of the Knights (in addition to being their Cavalry captain? How understaffed are the Knights?)

Ah, the Fatuu was a typo. They are the Fatui. I'm starting to think that the people who localized the comic are not the same people who localized the game.

"Every city on this continent has agreed to accept protection offered by the Fatui"... except Mondstadt, which is why they have a "diplomatic delegation" in Mondstadt in the game.

Mondstadt has "a small population", I'm guessing that the other nations are canonically larger?

The Fatui want to recruit (or draft) new members from the population of Mondstadt. Not sure how that'd be possible when Kaeya literally just said that there aren't enough able bodied people in the nation to fill the Knights. The children Fatui take never return. Why are they still tolerated by the nations, then?

Diluc's father was killed? And Diluc was a Knight of Favonius? I'm guessing Diluc found out his dad was actually apart of the Fatui or something?

I don't understand how the Fatui can act like they have clout. They are obviously evil and everybody who knows it. Why don't the nations just say "piss off you child kidnappers"? It's not like a threat of violence actually means anything. Snezhnaya is one nation, outnumbered 6 to 1. If Snezhnaya were to try to invade, everyone else could dogpile them. Ask Germany how well their invasions went when they antagonized literally every other nation in Europe (and America).

I'm reading the comments, and, yeah, the webcomic too is incoherent unless you've played the game. It feels bizzare that you need to have both played the game and read the webcomic to understand what's going on.

Diluc dons his batman outfit. He has a black cloak and a beaked mask, and he throws knives and wields a chain.

"That vision you're wearing" is he referring to the red jewel thing on Diluc's hand?

Ah, so that is what a vision is. It's a magical orb that bestows power to the wielder, gifted to mortals by the gods. Diluc's vision is unique in that it doesn't appear to have the fire goddess's sigil on it (while Amber's does). Maybe it was artificially created? I don't think Diluc was chosen by the fire goddess.

Awww Kaeya and Diluc are actually really close bros!

That's a really cool ability. A Fatui test subject set fire to a wagon. The wagon is on black fire, and the smoke from the black fire turns into a smokey snake, and as more of the wagon burns and more smoke is generated, the larger the snake summon becomes. Kaeya says that it's not a vision power, so I'm guessing that the Fatui scientist is trying to artificially created superpowers without the involvement of the gods?

Amber is seems to be the rookie new girl, desperate to help. Kaeya has nothing against Amber; he's just used to getting things with Diluc.

Diluc got the vision at 10 and became a Knight captain at 14. Then when he was 18, he killed his dad and quit the knights. And now he's acting like he's retired. (lol, this is reaching Randy Orlando levels of silly, but, okay. Anime. Don't think too hard about it!). Also, HE KILLED HIS DAD? What? Why isn't this important backstory in the game?

We are introduced to a "seer" who seems to round up kids who have been "touched by the Deev", apparently that means the kids were rejected by the gods? How does that make them different from 99% of normal people who just don't get a vision?

Il Dotorre has greated a giant cyborg robot.

Wait, what, Jean is the Dandelion Knight? I thought that Diluc was the Dandelion Knight? Is it a title bestowed to the current captain of the Knights of Favonius?

"The Rulers of Mond" WHO ARE THE RULERS OF MONDSTADT? TELL ME!

Lisa's vision is reacting to a piece of paper.

While searching for the Fatui scientist Il Dotorre, Amber finds a device with a Fatui mark in a Hilichurl camp. Is it mindcontrolling the Hilichurls?

According to a Fatui report Jean found, Diluc father's possessed something called "the delusion".

Doesn't seem like the Knights know what was really up with Diluc's father. Jean sends Lisa to go to Diluc's mansion for answers.

Diluc's father died three years ago, so that'd make Diluc 21.

We flash back to three years ago. Diluc and his dad are in a wagon, having apparently just unloaded wine to sell at Mondstadt, and are presumably heading back home. A Fatui agent tails them.

Huh, it seems that the Fatui device can unfold into a bird? Sounds like more a surveilance automaton.

Diluc's father has a box that contains the vision that lacks a sigil that Diluc would later use. Who did he order it from?

On the topic of visions and gods... do the 7 gods bestow visions on people? I would think not, because it seems that each god founded their own nation, and looks after their people. It doesn't seem to make sense for Tsarita, the cryo god of Snezhnaya - which is trying to aggressively expand through the Fatui - to bestow a Cryo vision upon Kaeya, a guy in Mondstadt who is opposed to the Fatui (and therefore Tsarita). Shouldn't Tsarita be passing out Cryo visions to his/her expanding Fatui army? And yet, we haven't really seen any Fatui with Cryo visions. So far they seem to be using that black/purple flame stuff, which I guess is artifical. It sounds like the other gods in Celestia who are giving the visions to people.

The wagon is attacked by Ursa the Drake. Diluc's dad equips the vision and uses it to conjure purple chains that lock down the dragon. The Fatui automaton activates and casts a spell on Ursa, causing the dragon to go berserk and break its chains. It charges at Diluc... but his dad body blocks it and dies. So I guess all that talk of how Diluc killed his dad was hyperbole.

Welp. Diluc is going through his "I was hurt because I was weak! I must never be weak again!" phase. Let the power of friendship flow through you, Diluc!

Amber's grandfather was a knight too.

Amber seems to have been a little girl when Diluc's father died, so I'm guessing she was 10-13 back then, so she'd be 13-16 in the present day.

The Knights want to bury the fact that Diluc's father fought off the Drake. The Knights feel really insecure and are under the misconception that if a non-knight gets credit for heroism, the people will suddenly stop trusting the knights? What?

Seems like the Knight officer Diluc is talking is very power hungry and can't accept the idea of there being other national heroes the people look up to besides the Knights. He also has a somewhat standout character design, and has a hydro vision ring on his finger, so he might turn out to be an important character later on.

Diluc gets pissed off at the Knight officers being gloryhounds and quits. We don't see or hear about Jean, so I'm guessing either she wasn't in the order yet, or she wasn't a leader yet. I wonder what happened to that officer. Was he promoted further up the chain? Or did he quit?

Lisa knows someone in Sumeru who can decipher language (unless it's a bluff). Maybe we will meet that person when we go there.

The seer is working for the Fatui.

Aww, the circus is pretty cute. A dancing boar and anemos slimes bouncing around within bubbles.

Now that I've got a better look, the Fatui symbol is four eyes. Hm... two pairs of eyes, indicating two gods working together, perhaps?

WTH "Kaeya" is trying to murder the little kid, Collei, who was experimented upon by Fatui. No way it's the real Kaeya. Has to be someone using illusion magic or something.

Ah, no, he realized that the kid is being possessed and he's trying to kill that. Another voice speaks inside the kid's mind. The black snake power is from "Barnabas", and it calls itself a god. Is it actually a god? From Celestia? Or a lower tier being possessing Collei, hyping itself up as a god?

Lisa's friend form Sumeru Academia arrives. Really? Hasn't it only been like a day or two since Lisa sent a letter to him asking for help? A courier inm the medieval period could travel 30-50 miles per day if they changed horses. So either Sumeru is 50 miles away or less, or teleportation magic is at play here. Anyway, he has a unique character design, so there is a good chance he will show up in the game eventually. He says that Collei is infused with "Archon Residue".

It seems like there is another evil faction at play (the Abyss Mages?). The Fatui don't know much about them (they're trying to gather info on the other faction), but they don't really care that much. They're using the havoc the other faction is causing to sweep in and resolve the problem to gain good PR with the locals. Apparently it's their modus operandi; solve problems (or create problems to be solved by them) to gain PR with the locals.

The Sumeruian scholar draws a magic circle with eight points on the ground to purify the kid of the archon residue. Hm... I wonder if there are 8 gods? Again, at the end of prologue act II, the Abyss Mage said that they were going to return the MC's fallen kingdom to the mortal world. That would be an eight nation, so could there be an eighth god that people have forgotten about?

Eyes seem to be a recurring visual motif in Genshin Impact.

The webcomic ends in the middle of the story, unresolved. The last chapter was released in January of 2020 and no new chapters have released since then. Hm... I guess the webcomic is unfinished.

Anyway, here is the important stuff:
    • Delusions. We aren't quite sure what delusions are, but they appear to be visions that don't have an elemental sigil on it. It seems that they may be artificially created by mortals. Diluc's father had a delusion (don't know how he got it), and he gave it to his son. So Diluc might not have been gifted a vision from the gods. Diluc's delusion is treated as a major plot point, but we're not quite sure what to make of it because the webcomic stopped before it elaborated on Diluc's delusion. The Fatui have apparently been distributing delusions, empowering normal people who didn't receive visions. Perhaps Diluc's father got a delusion from the Fatui? Again, the webcomic ended before we found out what this all means.
    • Diluc was a captain in the Order of the Knights of Favonius. When he was 18, his father sacrified himself fighting against the Fatui. Back then, Jean either hadn't joined the Knights yet, or wasn't a high ranking knight officer. The knight officer in charge was powerhungry and decided to bury the story surrounding the death of Diluc's father, because he didn't like the idea of non-knights getting credit for heroic acts within Mondstadt. Diluc resigned after that. We don't know what happened to that Knight officer; either he was promoted upstairs or he quit later on.
    • The Fatui have automatons that can act as surveillance drones and mindcontrol animals.
    • Literally everybody knows that the Fatui are fucking evil, as in everybody knows that they are kidnapping children and performing live experimentation upon them and make an army of super soldiers. And yet, inexplicably, every single nation continues to tolerate the Fatui. Makes no sense really.
    • There is another evil faction floating around, doing things, and the Fatui don't know much about that other faction either. They might be the Abyss Mages. Don't know. Webcomic ended before we got that part.

Okay, time to continue playing the game.
    Last edited by Val the Moofia Boss; 2020-10-09 at 08:33 PM.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    -snip-
    so Fatui is literally just like Lighthalzen

- - - Updated - - -

Literally everybody knows that the Fatui are fucking evil, as in everybody knows that they are kidnapping children and performing live experimentation upon them and make an army of super soldiers. And yet, inexplicably, every single nation continues to tolerate the Fatui. Makes no sense really..
    oh, there's one certain country here in real life I tell you
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.

15+ Year Old Account
    Hmmm i really want keqing but noooo the game has to give me venti 3 times (only bought the welken moon shop item so far).

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    Isn't the plattform change tied to the "blood-crystal" phase?
    Getting to that phase in one go should be the norm though (at least when he is doing his wind-tornado thingy), the "shield" doesn't have a lot of HP.

As for the rest, I guess we have to disagree, I had no problem with the raven against the wind-orb-thingies. It shoots up just fine but I guess you can proc the reaction with Amber, which would mean you would build Elemental Mastery on her?

edit: btw, how many world tiers are there?
    I feel like I'm hitting a point where I should be 1-2 tiers ahead.
    I just walk up on camps, press E and the initial burst is enough to one shot everything, sometimes even the big axe/shield dudes.

All the "click on my homepage please so we get money"-guides and information sites list AR30 as the last one? Is there no Tier 4/5 yet?
    I guess I can check later when I'm home again... but oh well, if someone knows, I'd appreciate the information
    I'm not sure I assume its was timed or something but I don't really know much. I didn't even realize you can climb Stormterror to melee his crystal until I tried looking up some info on him for this post. I've just been shooting him with my archers.....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BeepBoo View Post
    I felt the same. The number of people I saw in the ONE gacah game I played before this with the special "You bought the thousand dollar pack" was fucking IN SANE. Like holy hell do you people not understand that, no matter how cool you think this character is, the game is a fucking 2 second development clicky game and shouldn't ever be valued at what you spent on it?

I digress. So far, this game is at least fun gameplay wise compared to most gacha games and I feel no need to gacha because it's not necessary. As soon as someone gets a leaderboard working or they introduce some mass random queue party raids though...
    Well once you hit rank 30 (like me today), the game will slow down as you get tons of upgrades for characters. If you were smart and saved the moons, you should have enough resorces to upgrade at least 2-3 characters to full.

I also stopped spending my gem things and saving them now for new banner in 8 days. Still got 1/4 map to explore so i will probaly end on something like 4000.

https://progameguides.com/genshin-im...banner-coming/

Also if you realy spending money on this i pity you. Once you hit lvl 35 its game over more or less. Going pass that is just stupid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Well once you hit rank 30 (like me today), the game will slow down as you get tons of upgrades for characters. If you were smart and saved the moons, you should have enough resorces to upgrade at least 2-3 characters to full.

I also stopped spending my gem things and saving them now for new banner in 8 days. Still got 1/4 map to explore so i will probaly end on something like 4000.

https://progameguides.com/genshin-im...banner-coming/

Also if you realy spending money on this i pity you. Once you hit lvl 35 its game over more or less. Going pass that is just stupid.
    Yeah, the only money worth spending is for that $5 sub-style thing for the daily gems. I hit 30 yesterday and had enough to level up all 4 of my main team, but the rest of my team is going to take a while. Ran out of all of my weapon and character upgrade items, lol

Quote Originally Posted by masterhorus8 View Post
    Yeah, the only money worth spending is for that $5 sub-style thing for the daily gems. I hit 30 yesterday and had enough to level up all 4 of my main team, but the rest of my team is going to take a while. Ran out of all of my weapon and character upgrade items, lol
    I'd say the battle pass is worth the money as well provided you plan to put any work into it.

Hit AR 32 today, hit the end of the Main Story quests until they update the game. Time to cruise control till that happens, might explore now and then, but other than the daily commissions and a gacha roll here or there, I think I've gotten my fun out of it. Fun game though, I thoroughly enjoyed my time with the game.

My current team is Traveler, Amber, Razor and Kaeya. I've wanted Diluc since the moment I saw him but was never lucky enough. Wouldn't mind getting Zhongli or Childe when they get added. I do have Barbara for Hydro, otherwise, I feel like I'm covered, elements wise.
    "May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce"

"May the Goddess smile upon you."

"Hero", is what they've all been saying. This world, it isn't worth the saving."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gutler View Post
    Hmmm i really want keqing but noooo the game has to give me venti 3 times (only bought the welken moon shop item so far).
    I lucked into her as I said earlier; if you want her because she's super strong, she's okay. A bit more damage than the MC, but her abilities largely aren't battlefield changers, they're just buckets of electro damage. Her attacks are fast, which is nice. The upgrade isn't that big a deal, is what I'm saying.

If you want her for aesthetic reasons, well, can't help you there, obviously.

10+ Year Old Account

• Literally everybody knows that the Fatui are fucking evil, as in everybody knows that they are kidnapping children and performing live experimentation upon them and make an army of super soldiers. And yet, inexplicably, every single nation continues to tolerate the Fatui. Makes no sense really

I think nobody is doing anything because they aren't sure they'd win. The Tsaritsa is the strongest of the Archons, and one of the 11 harbingers (basically the top executives that had powers far above regular humans, and their powers didn't come from Visions, although they still also have visions, or they are fake ones like Diluc has, maybe) was strong enough to beat the MC and Barbatos like it was nothing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    I lucked into her as I said earlier; if you want her because she's super strong, she's okay. A bit more damage than the MC, but her abilities largely aren't battlefield changers, they're just buckets of electro damage. Her attacks are fast, which is nice. The upgrade isn't that big a deal, is what I'm saying.

If you want her for aesthetic reasons, well, can't help you there, obviously.
    I don't know how Keqing is cause I don't have her but damn is Fischl strong as heck, and easy (well relatively) to max out since she's a 4 star. I've already managed to max her out, Barbara and Xiangling constellation wise, whereas in gear I only focused on Fischl. I currently constantly deal 1500+ crits and even got the 5000 dmg in a single hit achievement by critting with the Elemental Burst. All the other characters in my party are just there for puzzles and heals.