Thread: Genshin Impact

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    No you have to stand still on it for push one to work.
    Darn. Thought for sure maybe her E would work
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Does anyone know if Fischl's C6 works on a "on-hit" basis or on a "attack-move" basis?

i.e.

All autoattack chains have like ~4 moves.
    But sometimes, 1 of these 4 moves hits 3 times.

Xiangling for example hits 9 times or something like that during her auto-attack chain, which makes the craftable spear with the atk-damage proc on every hit, hit like crazy.

Is this the case with Fischl's C6?
    I'm pretty sure someone had her at C6 already, and since I'm getting her to C6 once the new event launches, I want to build around it.
    Otherwise I'll just go Barbara+Fischl for the deeps and build Barbara with Attack. (Unless I get Mona)

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    Anyone figure out how to do the BP mission that says to complete a transmutation at your own world level? So far, it hasn't completed on its own and I am nearly done with every other part of the event.
    I just kept doing it until I got it, the important thing is to make sure you're AR matches with whoever the host is.

Quote Originally Posted by everydaygamer View Post
    I just kept doing it until I got it, the important thing is to make sure you're AR matches with whoever the host is.
    Its odd. I was the host for one and still didn't get it.
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    Nope. They are just for the traveler. They get so many of them because you need to unlock the skills in each elemental constellation individually. I put one into Geo for the aoe meteor explosion but I'm probably going to save the rest for when the next element comes out since geo traveler is worthless except for puzzles.
    wack, so I'm gonna need to roll 14 more Venti to C6 and lvl 15 the skills
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well finaly someone mentioned this:

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Well finaly someone mentioned this:
    Thought all of that was pretty common knowledge.

In other news. Still no luck on completing the event on my own world level. Was in a group with everyone at AR 27+. No dice. Wonder if its bugged

Another tip for those easy stuff: Send someone on an expedition that will yield ore. Do the 3rd duration option. Not the 20hr one. Why? Well, completing that counts towards your BP daily of mining 10 times. So, if you send two right before bed that you don't use, you'll be set for the next day easy for that at least.
    Last edited by Zantos; 2020-10-14 at 08:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Katchii View Post
    I use Beidou because I like her aesthetic, her block move and the GS for easy mining.

If I didn't have Beidou I'd use Noelle for the mining, but I like having an Anemo character in my group because of it interacting with everything.

With that said, if you really don't care about your 4th, I'd stick Amber in there since you get a passive flat +25% Damage or ATK (can't remember which) increase for having two Pyro characters and she is really handy for some puzzles.
    I do have Noelle, right now I have been using Razor as my 4th, might try to swap them, she seesm to scale very heavy on defensive tough which im not sure is what I want if Im only looking for a good damage dealer as I'm using Fishl and Xiangling mostly for element combos
    Last edited by apelsinjuice; 2020-10-14 at 09:35 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Finally got Fiscl but still no Venti. Gotta figure out if I just want to replace Amber in my team or completely rearrange. Right now I am using Keqing, Barbara, Amber, and Chongyun. I am only at AR16 so have not sunk too much into leveling characters so swapping out team members wouldn't be a huge deal. I know many people run with two fire characters for the DPS boost, would it be worth it to run two Electro?

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    I don't have a lot of characters, but I like my team of Xiangling, Fiscl, Noelle, and Barbara. Main issue is doing quests that lead into dungeon areas, and having to swap out because geo is useless (but Noelle is awesome) and they never need water. Almost adventure level 20, have a lot more exploring to do. Character-wise, I really enjoy Xiangling, especially after doing her questline. Barbara also has a nice voice, that slightly scratchy sound you'd hear from a voice actor like Morgan Berry (though I'm certain it's not her), or Andrea Libman as Rainbow Dash.
    I like using Barabra's hydro abilities to set up elemental combinations. Electro-charged and frozen are both useful and really easy with Barbara since her ability effects all nearby enemies with the wet status for a certain time, even if you swap characters.
    Quote Originally Posted by BeepBoo View Post
    No longer there for me or my wife. Seems like it was a limited time event maybe? We're both pissed because today would have been our free 200 gems day.
    There was a timer at the top of the page so I figured it was only a limited time but I also figured it would be replaced with a new one when the timer ran out. Is there really no daily log in bonus? That is really surprising for a game like this. I know there are daily quests but most games like this want to really encourage players to log in every day.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardenaso View Post
    wack, so I'm gonna need to roll 14 more Venti to C6 and lvl 15 the skills
    You don't need to get copies to increase skills.
    So to max out a Venti, you need 7 Ventis

And the tip about "saving" the upgrade thingies doesn't work. They are specific to that element.
    So use it on the travelerer as soon as you get them. No point in saving them.

Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    Finally got Fiscl but still no Venti. Gotta figure out if I just want to replace Amber in my team or completely rearrange. Right now I am using Keqing, Barbara, Amber, and Chongyun. I am only at AR16 so have not sunk too much into leveling characters so swapping out team members wouldn't be a huge deal. I know many people run with two fire characters for the DPS boost, would it be worth it to run two Electro?
    Just run Keqing Barbara Chongyun Fischl and you have a high end team. 2 Electro is worth, in fact, it's actually better to do so.
    You get more Energy for you main DPS that way as long as the main DPS is one of the 2.
    Keqing is easily top tier DPS alongside Fischl, since Fischl is a better support, and Keqing has that amazing Ascension 4 perk, it makes sense for Keqing to be the main DPS.
    Though Barbara+Fischl C6 will probably outdps Keqing+Fischl C6... I know it sounds weird, but it's probably true because the elemental reactions between water+electro are insane.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2020-10-14 at 01:47 PM.

reading through this thread, this is exactly why i cant get into gacha games. im not interested in playing with spreadsheets and pull chances and all that nonsense. i get enough of that at work thank you very much

for what i played, i enjoyed the artstyle and combat. even the music seemed pretty nice.

i wish they would have just made a singleplayer rpg with the assets :/

Quote Originally Posted by lagiacrux View Post
    i wish they would have just made a singleplayer rpg with the assets :/
    Is this not a singleplayer game tho? I mean, I know multiplayer is an option. But from what I understood it's 99% singleplayer at the moment.

Anyway, from what I've learned of Gatcha games, unless there's a hard block based on content that can only be cleared by paid characters, you should just ignore the gatcha mechanics and play with what you get. That usually works in most quality gatcha games. It's only the crackhead OCD optimal players that have to clear the extreme highest difficulties and challenges that it really makes a difference to.

Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post
    Is this not a singleplayer game tho? I mean, I know multiplayer is an option. But from what I understood it's 99% singleplayer at the moment.

Anyway, from what I've learned of Gatcha games, unless there's a hard block based on content that can only be cleared by paid characters, you should just ignore the gatcha mechanics and play with what you get. That usually works in most quality gatcha games. It's only the crackhead OCD optimal players that have to clear the extreme highest difficulties and challenges that it really makes a difference to.
    Basically this. Progress slows down, but it's because you've eroded all content and what's left is farming/minmaxing, which is NEVER fast. But you don't need to do that at all if you don't like it. What i don't like is that all characters are gacha based, and getting the constellations done requires dupe. I'm sure over time it's a doable thing but not really my taste. For the rest, everything's awesome.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Crucible event seems worth spending resin on if you want a lot of exp character skill books, plus a lot of exp for the battlepass

Quote Originally Posted by apelsinjuice View Post
    Crucible event seems worth spending resin on if you want a lot of exp character skill books, plus a lot of exp for the battlepass
    Apparently i'm not even able to do it since i've yet to complete a quest of some sort XD
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post
    should have phrased that better. what i meant by singleplayer is a rpg in that world with that setting, music, artstyle, etc. without all the gacha mechanics. just buy to play for a fixed price.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    Apparently i'm not even able to do it since i've yet to complete a quest of some sort XD
    It’s a 7-second quest that teaches you how to use the alchemy table. That and ar20 are the only prerequisites, it’s in the event description.

Quote Originally Posted by lagiacrux View Post
    should have phrased that better. what i meant by singleplayer is a rpg in that world with that setting, music, artstyle, etc. without all the gacha mechanics. just buy to play for a fixed price.
    You can easily treat it as a single player rpg if you want and just play with the chars you get for free. The only problem with doing that is the game isn't fully completed so its like an mmo where development is continuous and you'll run out of things to do before the next zone drops and may burn yourself out while waiting if all you are doing is farming for the same 4-8 characters for months on end so if you do and don't char about new characters, just log back in every once and while to see what new content is out. I probably wouldn't go past adventure lvl 30 or 35 if you plan on doing this.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    You can easily treat it as a single player rpg if you want and just play with the chars you get for free. The only problem with doing that is the game isn't fully completed so its like an mmo where development is continuous and you'll run out of things to do before the next zone drops and may burn yourself out while waiting if all you are doing is farming for the same 4-8 characters for months on end so if you do and don't char about new characters, just log back in every once and while to see what new content is out. I probably wouldn't go past adventure lvl 30 or 35 if you plan on doing this.
    I just unlocked AR 30 and am already pretty bored. The grind just isn't my thing.

Up to that point I think it's great, and for those who really enjoy the time and effort it takes to really build up a powerful team I think it's a blast. But I really only care about story and quests and stuff, and those ran out pretty quick.

The only other thing I like is getting new characters but there's no way I'm dropping that kind of cash to get it.

I'll log in to do the dailies and grab any chests or events I find, but I'm done with anything other than that until the next area opens up.

10+ Year Old Account
    I play this game the same way I play the other two gacha game I play. I find the stable of characters I like and the see how strong I can get them, how far I can go.

Example, going from being wiped by a boss to being able to delete it off the map before it goes through its phases.

The Abyssal thing, the best part of gacha games, is something that will get me to log in once I finish the story.
    Last edited by PACOX; 2020-10-14 at 05:02 PM.

Resident Cosplay Progressive