Thread: Genshin Impact

Quote Originally Posted by BeepBoo View Post
    This is actually why I want to remove her as my healer. I wish you could clear the wet state early by pyroing yourself, but you have to sit there and eat the full... 15 seconds? however long it is. It sucks facing an enemy like the wolf, needing to heal, but knowing if you do, you're going to be frozen and punished to the point where you might as well not have healed.

Cmon luck! Bring me a Jean!
    Remember that you can basically play every Catalyst hero with a short CD as a healer. Just use the craftable Catalyst that heals and gives you energy.
    Mona or Ninguang are pretty good in that regard.
    Obviously Mona even more because she is basically all support anyway, while Ninguang is a DPS/Burst beast that would benefit more from offensive weapons.

At a max refinement catalyst, you heal for 18% HP every 12-15 seconds, depending on which character ult you are using.
    That's enough, most of the time.
    Use the set that buffs party ATK by 20% for 10 second and you have close to 80% uptime on that too and someone who does actually help you improve your DPS, Barbara doesn't really do that after all unless you build her for attack and elemental reactions and use her as a Main Dps with a C6 Fischl (then she is actually insanely strong lol)
    If you happen to play a sword-dude as Main DPS such as Ka$hing, you can use the BP weapon to heal your main character, since it's a very strong weapon anyway, even at refinement 1. Alongside the Catalyst ability, that's more than enough.

Mona scales with Energyrecharge btw. So lol @ that, she would probably the ideal character for such a support heal.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2020-10-22 at 04:18 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BeepBoo View Post
    This is actually why I want to remove her as my healer. I wish you could clear the wet state early by pyroing yourself, but you have to sit there and eat the full... 15 seconds? however long it is. It sucks facing an enemy like the wolf, needing to heal, but knowing if you do, you're going to be frozen and punished to the point where you might as well not have healed.

Cmon luck! Bring me a Jean!
    I did replace her with Jean for time being. But i still need to get something that deals with fire later in game. (offensive)
    .....Mona would be nice....Xingqiu is bleh to use (and it also gets wet).

And maybe later i can mix her with eithet Ayaka, Ganyu or Diona (all cyro). Next patch tho.

They really need to remove the resin cost from the 2 Bosses. They already got a weekly cap they don't need the resin cost also.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    So how does elemental damage work statwise? I've noticed elemental mastery but from what I read that only affects combos? In that case, is stacking ATK the way to increase the pure elemental damage from the burst skills?

Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    So how does elemental damage work statwise? I've noticed elemental mastery but from what I read that only affects combos? In that case, is stacking ATK the way to increase the pure elemental damage from the burst skills?
    Depends on the burst/skill, but in most cases, yes, the typical offensive attributes affect them.

Man, is this gonna be a new generation of youtubers discovering gacha games or something? Because I'm here for the inevitable disappointment if so.

Them view numbers, tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Man, is this gonna be a new generation of youtubers discovering gacha games or something? Because I'm here for the inevitable disappointment if so.

Them view numbers, tho.
    It is.

Watching people hit their first gacha game wall has been serious schadenfreude. I member.

10+ Year Old Account

Them view numbers, tho.
    Its just clickbaits.

P.S. klee is fun to play, but not worth spending money on it. Pray to rng so you get it as free player like me.

10+ Year Old Account

Them view numbers, tho.
    That dude makes the worst type of clickbait vids.

Question:

Gambler Artifact 4 piece set bonus on Fischl
    "Defeating an enemy has 100% chance to remove Elemental Skill CD. Can only occur once every 15s."

Does it reset her E cooldown IF i kill an enemy with someone else while bird is out?

A friend of mine says it probably does because he has a weapon with same effect...and does exactly this.

This would officilly make her bird permanent...no?

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Its just clickbaits.
    Fair enough, thumbnails/titles made it seem that way. I generally try to avoid that nonsense, I've found those channels to be complete and utter garbage 99/100 time : /

They're hustlin though, can't blame 'em for using what works to get clicks/views.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fair enough, thumbnails/titles made it seem that way. I generally try to avoid that nonsense, I've found those channels to be complete and utter garbage 99/100 time : /

They're hustlin though, can't blame 'em for using what works to get clicks/views.
    I only seen 2 youtubers that are not garbage on it:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjc...able_polymer=1 (free to play person that warns abauth the gambling addictions)
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC65...c2f5zSQjeJXI2A (guide person)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Question:

Gambler Artifact 4 piece set bonus on Fischl
    "Defeating an enemy has 100% chance to remove Elemental Skill CD. Can only occur once every 15s."

Does it reset her E cooldown IF i kill an enemy with someone else while bird is out?

A friend of mine says it probably does because he has a weapon with same effect...and does exactly this.

This would officilly make her bird permanent...no?
    Same effects have same cooldown from what i know.

Same effects have same cooldown from what i know.
    Oh? So that means....is exctly the same as the weapon example from my friend...So it does work!

Permanent bird...i like the sound of that WIll farm tomorrow.

10+ Year Old Account
    I only seen 2 youtubers that are not garbage on it:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjc...able_polymer=1 (free to play person that warns abauth the gambling addictions)
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC65...c2f5zSQjeJXI2A (guide person)
    Yeah, that first one is the other guy who keeps popping up in my feed. His vids are pretty good. He gets pretty in depth into things like the math of roll chances and why dropping loads of cash is a dumb idea.

Oh? So that means....is exctly the same as the weapon example from my friend...So it does work!

Permanent bird...i like the sound of that WIll farm tomorrow.

Guess you are about to do something stupid again , if you must farm, at least farm this for Fischl and not the strictly worse Gambler Set.

Thundering Fury
    (2)

Electro DMG Bonus +15%
    (4)

Increases damage caused by Overloaded, Electro-Charged, and Superconduct DMG by 40%. Triggering such effects decreases Elemental Skill CD by 1s. Can only occur once every 0.8s.

Bird already has like 80% uptime normally if you use bird/ult/bird btw.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2020-10-22 at 08:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    Guess you are about to do something stupid again , if you must farm, at least farm this for Fischl and not the strictly worse Gambler Set.

Thundering Fury
    (2)

Electro DMG Bonus +15%
    (4)

Increases damage caused by Overloaded, Electro-Charged, and Superconduct DMG by 40%. Triggering such effects decreases Elemental Skill CD by 1s. Can only occur once every 0.8s.

Bird already has like 80% uptime normally if you use bird/ult/bird btw.
    No luck, i have zero +electro bonus pieces
    BUT
    I have the 2 piece set Thundering fury already

10+ Year Old Account
    No luck, i have zero +electro bonus pieces
    BUT
    I have the 2 piece set Thundering fury already
    It's funky copy/paste formatting, but KrayZ33 is saying that the Thundering Fury (2) is Electro DMG Bonus, and to go for the full set for that 4p.

Quote Originally Posted by masterhorus8 View Post
    It's funky copy/paste formatting, but KrayZ33 is saying that the Thundering Fury (2) is Electro DMG Bonus, and to go for the full set for that 4p.
    Ohh my bad.
    I understood incorrectly.

But you have no idea how hard/stupid it is to farm this set. Is very rare at AR 33

So im happy with gambler...a lot happy infact.
    For now

edit: OH fail. I just noticed i need AR 35 to farm gambler T_T
    Last edited by Big Thanks; 2020-10-22 at 09:12 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Roll some single wishes on the Klee banner and got two characters in a row! Both Sucrose... Le sigh.