Thread: Genshin Impact

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    Some potential 5-stars probably lose the 5-star status due to marketing determining who gets more whale dicks/vaginas more excited.
    To the point where I'm sometimes surprised when a character isn't a 5* star after all. Diona is good example; I thought for sure that all future loli characters would automatically be 5*s since, for reasons I don't really wish to dwell on, those seem to be the sorts of characters that whales tend to gravitate toward. And not just in Genshin Impact.

Quote Originally Posted by Temp name View Post
    And Beidou who's a fucking pirate captain, but we haven't seen her in-game yet.
    To add onto this, she's isn't just a pirate captain, she's a pirate captain who supposedly beat up a freaking sea monster with her own bare hands. And without a Vision too, since that is how she earned it in the first place.
    "Go back...I just want to go back...!"

I've been doing just fine with Diluc for everything. I'm only on WL5, but still. haven't had any issues with him dying. Barb's ultimate is normally up by the time I need to be healed too.

Get an ice dps. Or just go with a fire dps and bring 2 healers. At least it works on AR40, not sure how bad the AR45 is, but should be fairly similar

Yeah, Stormterror isn't too hard.

I haven't done floor 12 yet, because my secondary healer is level 60, so I'm stuck on floor 11 where she can take a hit

Enemy setup and monsters change depending on which level range you go.
    Your Diluc will do 2k-6k auto attacks on the pyro-slimes and won't be able to use his E nor will he be able to use his Burst.
    And you have 1 Minute to kill them or something before you fail.
    My Keqing hits for 14k-22k (charged attacks) on normal mobs such as treasure hunters or water slimes etc. in the open world
    She hits for 2-6k on these lvl 90 fire slimes.
    Overload will trigger an energyburst that hits my character for ~5k dmg each time I do it. So I can't use Fischl Support nor can I use any of Keqings skills.
    My Barbara is lvl 60, wich means she would face a 30-lvl difference so even if switch my gear to her, she won't deal that much damage (and Co-op is just 20 times easier)

The only thing I can try is using Chongyun with the ice field. Didn't think about that so I can turn Keqings attacks into ice and use Melt reactions.
    Still can't use any skills then though but it should be doable. But co-op will still be easier if you play with friends.

Saying "just pick an ice character" is kinda funny too, because before this banner, there was basically just 1 Ice-Gacha character that doesn't fit in a lot of teams and a really bad and boring F2P one. And Diona isn't specifically a good choice unless you want to suffer 2x the amount of damage?

Water characters are probably a better choice here.
    I will build Xingqiu soon - but you get my drift - you want specific characters. And if you don't have them, Co-op is the easy choice and actually fun.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2020-11-17 at 09:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    How the fuck do you beat stormterror without a geared ranged class????

Edit: Guess razor is taking a seat and im leveling Fischl now, is the compound bow good for her?
    Not sure if you already got an answer, but you can climb up to his head and maul him with your melee characters. This makes him by far the easiest boss out of the three. I can beat him in 2 phases with the geo traveler, so a geared Razor probably only needs 1.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    Not sure why anyone would bother with co-op other than during the co-op events to be honest.
    I'll provide an example: my two DPS that I have maxxed and competent for my AR are Diluc and Lisa. I want to farm for more optimized witch stuff. I need to be able to clear it without dropping tons of resources on a bunch of people who aren't part of my main squad. I can rando-queue into a group and use my lesser supports and still get stuff and it generally turns out fine. I save resources by not having to boost people I don't care about and I get to farm for my items still. Win/win.

Quote Originally Posted by RadasNoir View Post
    To the point where I'm sometimes surprised when a character isn't a 5* star after all. Diona is good example; I thought for sure that all future loli characters would automatically be 5*s since, for reasons I don't really wish to dwell on, those seem to be the sorts of characters that whales tend to gravitate toward. And not just in Genshin Impact.

To add onto this, she's isn't just a pirate captain, she's a pirate captain who supposedly beat up a freaking sea monster with her own bare hands. And without a Vision too, since that is how she earned it in the first place.
    Also, it doesn't really make sense that Fischl isn't a 5-star considering her outfit. i think in some cases having really cool attainable 4-star is also important for marketing.

- - - Updated - - -

I tried getting some domain artifacts and it's so frustrating spending resin and getting garbage artifacts. Like.. I could have spent that resin on talent books or exp books instead...

I'm starting to see what you guys were talking about with the interrupts now....very very very annoying.

Also, it doesn't really make sense that Fischl isn't a 5-star considering her outfit. i think in some cases having really cool attainable 4-star is also important for marketing.
    Oh yeah, Fischl is an even better example. Not only is she amazing from a gameplay perspective, but she seems to push all the right buttons for most weebs. It would be interesting to be a fly on the wall during the meetings where they discuss who is and isn't worthy of being branded 5*.

I tried getting some domain artifacts and it's so frustrating spending resin and getting garbage artifacts. Like.. I could have spent that resin on talent books or exp books instead...
    As I understand it, that's why you max out everything else on your characters first, before you try to min-max your artifacts. Plus, you already have a chance of getting serviceable artifacts from the bosses that need Resin along the way.
    "Go back...I just want to go back...!"

Quote Originally Posted by RadasNoir View Post
    Oh yeah, Fischl is an even better example. Not only is she amazing from a gameplay perspective, but she seems to push all the right buttons for most weebs. It would be interesting to be a fly on the wall during the meetings where they discuss who is and isn't worthy of being branded 5*.

As I understand it, that's why you max out everything else on your characters first, before you try to min-max your artifacts. Plus, you already have a chance of getting serviceable artifacts from the bosses that need Resin along the way.
    Yeh I just don't want to waste resin on upgrading sub-par artifact so a ton of them are sitting at like +4.

Yeh I just don't want to waste resin on upgrading sub-par artifact so a ton of them are sitting at like +4.
    I mean...you'll be farming for quite awhile trying to get the perfect stats. None of the content requires fully optimized artifacts. I'd probably be happy with just 1-2 good substat and ofc has to be good main stat.

I think you're hurting yourself more by sitting at +4 than having not having 100% optimized artifacts. Unless your luck is that bad that you don't even have any good main stat artifacts lol (rip).

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd probably get them to +8 or +12. It's relatively cheap and either gives you more sub stats, or upgrades them, as well as a bunch more of the main stat. It only really gets expensive in the +16 or +20 range

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd probably get them to +8 or +12. It's relatively cheap and either gives you more sub stats, or upgrades them, as well as a bunch more of the main stat. It only really gets expensive in the +16 or +20 range
    Not to mention that you don't lose a whole lot of artifact exp if you feed the leveled ones to another.

Looking for team advice. Asked around quite a bit, and keep getting a few different answers- which is understandable. Looking for additional opinions.
    Currently I have been using Diluc, Xiangling, Fischl, Barbara. Seems to work pretty well- Xiangling gives me the resonance, Fischl+Diluc give me Overload (main elemental reaction). I can also get Melt with Barbara+Diluc. Barbara for heals, Fischl for any range purposes.

I have heard late game, though, that Overload falls off compared with Vaporize/Melt.
    I have all 4stars available (including Diona), as well as Mona. Most are C0-C1, though my Barbara is C5. Should I be trying to get Bennett in there? I don't really like how he confines you to his area of effect, but obviously useful for Abyss. What about Sucrose? I've seen teams with Chongyun, is that melt/atk speed better for my team (same issue with confining you to an area). Does Mona work well in a Diluc team? I tried her a few times, but I don't think I have her leveled/geared well enough to make it shine, and I'm not sure who the other team members would need to be.

I'm just looking for best/most effective/fastest for exploration/bosses, and then I eventually need two Abyss teams. Any thoughts/help would be greatly appreciated!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaizun View Post
    Looking for team advice. Asked around quite a bit, and keep getting a few different answers- which is understandable. Looking for additional opinions.
    Currently I have been using Diluc, Xiangling, Fischl, Barbara. Seems to work pretty well- Xiangling gives me the resonance, Fischl+Diluc give me Overload (main elemental reaction). I can also get Melt with Barbara+Diluc. Barbara for heals, Fischl for any range purposes.

I have heard late game, though, that Overload falls off compared with Vaporize/Melt.
    I have all 4stars available (including Diona), as well as Mona. Most are C0-C1, though my Barbara is C5. Should I be trying to get Bennett in there? I don't really like how he confines you to his area of effect, but obviously useful for Abyss. What about Sucrose? I've seen teams with Chongyun, is that melt/atk speed better for my team (same issue with confining you to an area). Does Mona work well in a Diluc team? I tried her a few times, but I don't think I have her leveled/geared well enough to make it shine, and I'm not sure who the other team members would need to be.

I'm just looking for best/most effective/fastest for exploration/bosses, and then I eventually need two Abyss teams. Any thoughts/help would be greatly appreciated!
    Ok from what you have (and lets ignore free to play character), you clearly lack a earth element (for shielding).

Diona+Mona+Fischl+Diluc should work pretty well. (you can switch mona out for barbara is you need heals)
    Trow down mona tank skill, switch on diona and trow her aoe (everything will frezze), then bird with Fischl and finish off with Diluc.

If you have Sucrose, you can use her with any of those 3 characters in setup (but you need to have at least C1 on her or CD is to looong).

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway some news:
    Zhongli's passive - When crafting spear type weapon, return 15% of the used mining material. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Also seems like rewards go up by world lvl (screen is from other servers where event is up):

Much better than 25 i say. Its unknown wich world lvl this guy is tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Ok from what you have (and lets ignore free to play character), you clearly lack a earth element (for shielding).

Diona+Mona+Fischl+Diluc should work pretty well. (you can switch mona out for barbara is you need heals)
    Trow down mona tank skill, switch on diona and trow her aoe (everything will frezze), then bird with Fischl and finish off with Diluc.

If you have Sucrose, you can use her with any of those 3 characters in setup (but you need to have at least C1 on her or CD is to looong).
    Sounds good, thanks! I appreciate the group suggestion, and how to use it. My Sucrose is only C0, unfortunately.
    Any suggestions with how to split those/add to them so I have two teams for Abyss?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaizun View Post
    Sounds good, thanks! I appreciate the group suggestion, and how to use it. My Sucrose is only C0, unfortunately.
    Any suggestions with how to split those/add to them so I have two teams for Abyss?
    Well you need 2 healers , 2 fire users, 2 ice users, 2 water users and 2 electic users at minimum.

Setting your characters realy depends on the lvl of the abyss and elements that are effective against monsters.
    So if you see a fire mage in enemy team, you use water like Mona. If you see those guys with hammers, you chose those with ice.
    You cant just go with specific team into this as you will just make it harders (and some characters on some lvls are usless).

General build is Support (shield.. most of those heal) or pure Healer with a mix of 3 effective elements against monsters on next 3 floors.

In other words, before you go to next floor, check the monsters and set your team in a best way to handle all 3 waves. But i gota warn you, its designed in a way to make you want spend money on new characters and lvls rise up realy fast after 8 floor. Pay to win streamers make it look like a joke tho.

How do I get in contact with customer service or someone who I can ask/report something to

On floor 10 (edit: forgot to mention the floor number), the DoT effect interrupts characters every 0,5s and there is no way that this is intended. I can't even get rid of the buff since it interrupts Barbara's E
    It's so *fucking* annoying. I never had so many problems on this floor and it certainly wasn't there before.

Discord - doesn't work
    Homepage - how the fuck does that work? Is that even a forum or just some twitter-ish bullshit
    Ingame report function - no such thing?
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2020-11-18 at 07:14 AM.

https://www.reddit.com/gallery/jvil4d

Dont miss your meteorites, yesterday i ended with 161 of 162 T_T

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway some news:
    Zhongli's passive - When crafting spear type weapon, return 15% of the used mining material. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Also seems like rewards go up by world lvl (screen is from other servers where event is up):

Much better than 25 i say. Its unknown wich world lvl this guy is tho.

Shit - that's some nice resin/xp books ratio
    too bad that stuff is limited but I'm certainly going to grind it all out.

Quote Originally Posted by BeepBoo View Post
    I'll provide an example: my two DPS that I have maxxed and competent for my AR are Diluc and Lisa. I want to farm for more optimized witch stuff. I need to be able to clear it without dropping tons of resources on a bunch of people who aren't part of my main squad. I can rando-queue into a group and use my lesser supports and still get stuff and it generally turns out fine. I save resources by not having to boost people I don't care about and I get to farm for my items still. Win/win.
    Why wouldn't you invest in multiple characters though? It's likely every new zone is going to have new elemental bosses do you really wanna be carried through 65% of the content because you wanted 2 op dps? I have only one 80 at Adventure lvl 44 and several 70s and 60s I'm able to do all the 80 dungeons just fine even when I can't use my main. I don't have Diluc but I assume his normal attacks are physical dmg so you should beable to elemental burst with your weaker chars.

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    Because the higher level dungeons require a strong character of a specific element or you simply can't do them at this point in time.
    In fact, if you use the wrong element, you just kill yourself from the penalty.
    I can't do the Pyro Artifact dungeon *at all* for example
    And I still 1-phase Stormterror on AR45 and I can actually clear Abyss (although Floor 12 in Abyss is just with 1-3 stars)

Even if I swap gear around, the level difference between mobs and my correct-element-character is like 20-30 lvls, so the damage they deal is horrible, no matter what.
    I'm sure I'll have a problem doing adventure lvl 45s at mostly 70s but so far I've been able to solo everything just fine and its not like you are supposed to perfectly clear the newest dungeon as soon as you unlock it. It's the bare minimum level they suggest you attempt it at.

Just fyi.

You need roughly 420 Purple books from lvl 1-90.

4 2 0.

So you should really grind that shit during events and forget about everything else except for the very limited stuff (such as the crown/characters).

I'm so not going to level any character to lvl 90 until I can't go any further.
    It would be such a waste to bench him/her at some point because a new unit came out that is more fun to play with.

Maybe in half a year or so - when I can say "I won't change this team, these characters are all awesome".

But so far, I don't really have a set of 8 characters that I really really want..
    I'd switch out Sucrose instantly if a better Anemo character appears (I don't like her style, even though she is strong)
    Same with Xiangling
    Same with Barbara
    Same with Bennett
    Same with Noelle etc. etc.

The only characters I really don't want to switch away from are Keqing, Klee and Fischl so far.
    I do want to add Beidou but I have no idea in what team to put her without wasting Klee/Keqing potential.

I do not really want to add Xingqiu but I really need that interrupt resistance - what a shame. I can't really wait for a new 4* in that regard.

I really wonder how a water-claymore character would look/play like.
    Same with Frost Catalyst. Or Anemo Claymore.

Can't wait to see these combinations in the future.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2020-11-17 at 11:55 PM.