Thread: Genshin Impact

10+ Year Old Account
    Does Klee want the 4-piece bonus from the Burning Witch set...?

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    On floor, the DoT effect interrupts characters every 0,5s and there is no way that this is intended. I can't even get rid of the buff since it interrupts Barbara's E
    It's so *fucking* annoying. I never had so many problems on this floor and it certainly wasn't there before.
    I had this happen to me in taishan mansion. I couldn't do shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Very rarely will she be the one triggering the reactions, so it isn't super good on her. Who are you running her with? IIRC, it's mostly usable with XQ support if you're at the correct distance. Otherwise, Lavawalker all the way.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    Why wouldn't you invest in multiple characters though? It's likely every new zone is going to have new elemental bosses do you really wanna be carried through 65% of the content because you wanted 2 op dps? I have only one 80 at Adventure lvl 44 and several 70s and 60s I'm able to do all the 80 dungeons just fine even when I can't use my main. I don't have Diluc but I assume his normal attacks are physical dmg so you should beable to elemental burst with your weaker chars.
    Go read the rest of the thread. It's a lot of work to level up more than two people competently with the resources you get as F2P thanks to resin. I simply am not going to waste my time while I'm still leveling AR on slowly bringing up my whole squad evenly.

As for "65% of content" nah, assuming elements are seen in equal share, fire DPS is optimal in like 57% of content, normal in 28%, and only unaccpetbale/hindered in 14%. "Are you seriously going to focus on your favorite char and just accept their shortcomings?" Yes. 100%. At least until I get more characters I like and have succeeded in getting my mains where I want them.

Quote Originally Posted by BeepBoo View Post
    Go read the rest of the thread. It's a lot of work to level up more than two people competently with the resources you get as F2P thanks to resin. I simply am not going to waste my time while I'm still leveling AR on slowly bringing up my whole squad evenly.

As for "65% of content" nah, assuming elements are seen in equal share, fire DPS is optimal in like 57% of content, normal in 28%, and only unaccpetbale/hindered in 14%. "Are you seriously going to focus on your favorite char and just accept their shortcomings?" Yes. 100%. At least until I get more characters I like and have succeeded in getting my mains where I want them.
    I have read the rest of this thread and have seen "experts" claim you would have to be an idiot to invest in an artifact if its got Y and then suddenly changing their tune once they get their asses handed to them and need to party up to do content. And I'm not saying I'm an expert either as I didn't even realize you could climb onto Stormterror for like 3 fights and had just been using Amber and Fischl to range him.

The best bounties are immune to 2 elements. And you're not going to just skip 5 world bosses when the resin investment is worth it more than doing a dungeon or what ever so yeah you will need to be carried through a ton of content. And at a certain point you get more from investing into multiple characters instead of focusing 2. That resin will be worth more getting Kaeya(or anyone else who is a diff element type) to 70-80 instead of boosting Lisa to 90. Especially when you luck out on your rolls and get a better electro or what ever or the players you join are using your only good toons and you try getting them to carry your lvl 50 Barbara.

I'm not saying go all in and level their normal attack talents to the max as most of your characters are just used for their elemental interactions but you most certainly should be investing in more than 2 chars.
    Last edited by qwerty123456; 2020-11-18 at 01:48 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't think so. She won't get the full benefit from it. I'd probably go with 2p witch and then a set that gives crit or damage

Quote Originally Posted by Temp name View Post
    Don't think so. She won't get the full benefit from it. I'd probably go with 2p witch and then a set that gives crit or damage
    It's good on her.
    Way better than Gladiator for example. You are looking for melt% dmg increases and the 2p and 4p bonus is already strong, even if you don't have full uptime on 2 stacks from the 4p all the time

Wanderer's is very good too though and probably the best, because it increased charged-attack damage by 35% and that just too good on Klee who uses charged attacks against ice enemies all the time because she has a high modifier on them.
    And elemental mastery (2p) adds more melt dmg.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2020-11-18 at 07:17 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    The best bounties are immune to 2 elements.
    And the chance of them being immune to both your main dps characters is minimal. And even if they are, you have 10 minutes. Maybe 6-7 after finding them if you're slow. That's plenty time for a slightly less geared/leveled dps to kill them

And you're not going to just skip 5 world bosses when the resin investment is worth it more than doing a dungeon or what ever so yeah you will need to be carried through a ton of content.
    Why'd you skip world bosses..?

And at a certain point you get more from investing into multiple characters instead of focusing 2. That resin will be worth more getting Kaeya(or anyone else who is a diff element type) to 70-80 instead of boosting Lisa to 90.
    Not really. As long as you have 2 elements well geared, and one kinda geared, you can do all content, aside from Abyss where you need 6+ geared characters. Which brings me to:

Especially when you luck out on your rolls and get a better electro or what ever or the players you join are using your only good toons and you try getting them to carry your lvl 50 Barbara.
    But no one's saying you should main dps a shit character. Even assuming you're only using the free ones and no rolls, you still have Xiangling who's perfectly adequate and capable of carrying if you build her for it. Then Lisa as your secondary is.. Not optimal, but fine.
    With how many rolls you got pre 1.1 you probably have SOMEONE who's not a complete shitter you can replace her with though, considering there's 4 other lightning characters that will be a pretty much drop-in replacement for Lisa, and even if you don't get any of them, a water or ice character will also do just fine.
    Add in Anemo traveler for swirl and you'll be destroying everything that's not Abyss

I'm not saying go all in and level their normal attack talents to the max as most of your characters are just used for their elemental interactions but you most certainly should be investing in more than 2 chars.
    No one's saying you should ONLY do 2 characters. They're saying you should FOCUS on 2. Get those maxed then start building a 3rd

Still hoping we get dendro soon. Well, need more representation in our characters as well. Only 2 geo characters right now and 3 anemo. Hope we see some more of the geo soon.

Also, they need to work on those expedition rewards. The best mora reward is still only 5k mora. Don't think that was decent money at any level.
    Last edited by Zantos; 2020-11-18 at 07:20 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    It's good on her.
    Way better than Gladiator for example. You are looking for melt% dmg increases and the 2p and 4p bonus is already strong, even if you don't have full uptime on 2 stacks from the 4p all the time

Wanderer's is very good too though and probably the best, because it increased charged-attack damage by 35% and that just too good on Klee who uses charged attacks against ice enemies all the time because she has a high modifier on them.
    And elemental mastery (2p) adds more melt dmg.
    You're probably right, but I'd still go with the witch 2p for more consistent damage since you can't guarantee you'll be doing melts with every big hit
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    Still hoping we get dendro soon. Well, need more representation in our characters as well. Only 2 geo characters right now and 3 anemo. Hope we see some more of the geo soon.
    Let's not forget that right now there's also literally only 1 spear character.

the next 2 5* should be both Geo, judging from the art.

10+ Year Old Account
    2 set for pyro damage is just fine for her. With 2 set of brave hearth.

4 set of Wanderer's Troupe is not bad either (but you gota spam charge attacks).

If you want more attack damage, get 2 pyro characters for perma +25%.
    Isn't the geo just +15% when you have a shield?

- - - Updated - - -

Epic and blue xp books give the same xp per currency, so either is fine. That said, purple books are less clicking
    Keep the mouse pressed on the plus button with only one click, it's not very intuitive but it works

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    Keep the mouse pressed on the plus button with only one click, it's not very intuitive but it works
    ... Oh fuck. That works.

That's super stupid

Let's not forget that right now there's also literally only 1 spear character.
    Seems like all we get are new Bow users

Well, you can craft as many condensed resin in a day as you'd like. That is good. Means the best way to spend resin now is to make condensed resin. Saves a lot of time that way.
    Last edited by Zantos; 2020-11-18 at 08:27 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Well, you can craft as many condensed resin in a day as you'd like. That is good. Means the best way to spend resin now is to make condensed resin. Saves a lot of time that way.
    Well, tehnically you still spend Resin on domains.
    You just turn 120 worth of it to these little things right before you go into them.

Can't have more than 3 at the same time either.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Redwyrm View Post
    Seems like all we get are new Bow users
    I mean, we're getting Zhongli and Xiao soon, and they're both spear users, but that still only give us 3..

And we just got Klee, who's a caster.

Also, anyone with Diona C1? How noticeable is it? Because I'm like 54 rolls into my pity and I kinda want her C1, but I don't want to waste my pity on childe

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean, we're getting Zhongli and Xiao soon, and they're both spear users, but that still only give us 3..

And we just got Klee, who's a caster.

Also, anyone with Diona C1? How noticeable is it? Because I'm like 54 rolls into my pity and I kinda want her C1, but I don't want to waste my pity on childe
    It recharges her ultimate much faster. Very noticable.
    If you are in 20-60 roll area go for it. But if you are in 72 for soft pity .. dont. You can get her probaly on normal banner after next reset. Or heck maybe from event later.

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    Guys guys guys!!

I hit AR45 and did the mission to move up to World Level 6 and you know what happened?!?!

Absolutely nothing. Everything as squishy as ever.
    Holy damn, you just handicapped yourself so hard you don't even have an idea.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.