Thread: Genshin Impact

just hit pass lvl 30 and not sure if I should get a second solar pearl to feed my other one, give the second one to Klee(whose using mapa mare), or get the bow or regular sword. Not really a sword user though.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    just hit pass lvl 30 and not sure if I should get a second solar pearl to feed my other one, give the second one to Klee(whose using mapa mare), or get the bow or regular sword. Not really a sword user though.
    I'd give klee the solar pearl. Who is using the other one? Mapa mare is really bad on klee since she wont really be causing the reactions to trigger it. Someone like sucrose benefits greatly from mapa mare.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

10+ Year Old Account
    Floor 10 is realy pain in ass. You realy need 2 water characters for this one .

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Floor 10 is realy pain in ass. You realy need 2 water characters for this one .
    That's not what I want to see.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dk3790 View Post

Most of my characters are now lvl 75 (exept barbara and chungus). And they do like no damage to 85 lvl even if they have best possible elements or reactions to deal with them.

Also here is a tip. I managed to get 11 stars from those 2 floors and i went back and finish one of the easier floors for last star. So i could complete the battlepass crap

10+ Year Old Account
    [IMG]https://i.ibb.co/HzvXJ2R/hwehwe8283hu2nj2n32323232.png[IMG]

Most of my characters are now lvl 75 (exept barbara and chungus). And they do like no damage to 85 lvl even if they have best possible elements or reactions to deal with them.
    If you can beat the pyro fatui guy quickly you'll be.. Relatively fine without water in first half. The pyro slime in Chamber 1 you electro to death, and same with the flower in chamber 2.

You definitely need a water for the second half though. Multiple pyro abyss mages is just painful without it.

Also here is a tip. I managed to get 11 stars from those 2 floors and i went back and finish one of the easier floors for last star. So i could complete the battlepass crap
    You have 2 abyss resets to do it, so as long as you can get 6 or more per reset you'll be fine. I'm at 9 currently (6+3) so I'm not worried

This reward tiers in these dungeons are so weird. Spent so much effort trying to get through the level 80 hidden palace. did it 3 times, got 0 4*, 2 2* and 2-3 3* or 1 5*. I figured lv 80 one would be almost guaranteed 4* but nope. I went and did the lv 59 version and cleared it in like 1 second and still got same rewards without the 5* upgrade item.

What's other people's experience with rates on the hiddden palace lv 80 dungeon? If it's going to be random between 5* or 4* as the "third pc", there seems to be 0 point in doing it.

Oh also another question....is there a way to like lock on to specific enemy? the level 80 dungeon has those little adds everywhere and it's super annoying I can't focus down the mage with my klee. I do her auto and it just goes wherever the fck it wants. Same with her E. That's honestly what made it difficult (which is really dumb).
    Last edited by blackpink; 2020-11-19 at 09:02 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    This reward tiers in these dungeons are so weird. Spent so much effort trying to get through the level 80 hidden palace. did it 3 times, got 0 4*, 2 2* and 2-3 3* or 1 5*. I figured lv 80 one would be almost guaranteed 4* but nope. I went and did the lv 59 version and cleared it in like 1 second and still got same rewards without the 5* upgrade item.

What's other people's experience with rates on the hiddden palace lv 80 dungeon? If it's going to be random between 5* or 4* as the "third pc", there seems to be 0 point in doing it.
    From what i have seen you get a legendary on at least every 120 reshin spend (well i use concentrated one to save on food buffs).

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    I'd give klee the solar pearl. Who is using the other one? Mapa mare is really bad on klee since she wont really be causing the reactions to trigger it. Someone like sucrose benefits greatly from mapa mare.
    I got Ningguang using the pearl. I did end up going for a second pearl since the dungeon for it was today and figured it was better getting it and upgradeing it would be better than grabbing the bow and forgetting I didn't upgrade it for a couple weeks wondering why who ever I put it on was suddenly weaker or leaving it in my bags for a couple months and forgetting I got it.

Ok I did a few more and that's more like what I was expecting.

2 2*, 2 3*, 1 4* or 2 2*, 1 3*, 2 4*

I had a couple runs where I got 2 2* and 3 3*, like why even bother doing the lv 80 version if i'm gunna get the same rewards as the lv 59 one.

You can just run 1-2 electro characters for the 2nd team.
    Fire-mage shields are nearly just as easily destroyed by overload as they are destroyed by water. Same deal with Ice and electro attacks
    Pyro-Fatui is where you need the water.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2020-11-19 at 10:33 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    So for Diona which bow would be better favonious warbow or sacrificial bow?

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

Quote Originally Posted by Gutler View Post
    So for Diona which bow would be better favonious warbow or sacrificial bow?
    I would use sacrificial...do you even auto attack with Diona support?
    I love the sacrificial weapons so much...might be biased.

But since both secondary stat is energy recharge...i think sacrificial is best for a supporty go in-go out playstyle

I use sacrificial bow and use the hold E. That shield is so strong it'll last you until cd is back up (assuming you don't just stand in everything).

10+ Year Old Account
    I use sacrificial bow and use the hold E. That shield is so strong it'll last you until cd is back up (assuming you don't just stand in everything).
    Well i use Favonius as i got nothing else.

Also this mini-gear guide is pretty usefull:
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...cMIzmpIRM/edit

Can someone explain to me how Serpent Spine (BP Claymore) works?
    The wording might suggest some weird interaction because it always says "a character", as if it is still in effect when the user leaves the field.
    Does it simply lose a stack whenever "a character" takes damage or only when "the" character takes damage?? But I doubt the bonus damage is applied to other characters?

And how does that "taking damage" count when you have a shield completely blocking the hit?
    I'm looking at Beidou here, she won't take damage if you use her as SubDPS due to the sheer amount of shields she has alongside her skills and the 30% DMG Bonus is pretty good on her E and Q. And Crit Substats > ATK% Substat by a mile - so I kinda want it.

How does it work in open-world content when you lit up grass?
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2020-11-20 at 07:22 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    Can someone explain to me how Serpent Spine (BP Claymore) works?
    The wording might suggest some weird interaction because it always says "a character", as if it is still in effect when the user leaves the field.
    Does it simply lose a stack whenever "a character" takes damage or only when "the" character takes damage?? But I doubt the bonus damage is applied to other characters?

And how does that "taking damage" count when you have a shield completely blocking the hit?
    I'm looking at Beidou here, she won't take damage if you use her as SubDPS due to the sheer amount of shields she has alongside her skills and the 30% DMG Bonus is pretty good on her E and Q. And Crit Substats > ATK% Substat by a mile - so I kinda want it.

How does it work in open-world content when you lit up grass?
    I'm not sure, but from what I understand reading it: You don't take damage if you block the hit, since then you take 0 damage, which is no damage
    Fire from grass is still damage though

I reached AR 45 and will soon be artifact farming for the first time in ages (my favorite activity)
    Just wanted to share this
    If something happens to me, ill see you on the other side friends :3

10+ Year Old Account
    New primogem code:

GOLNXLAKC58

(works for EU at least)

New primogem code:

GOLNXLAKC58

(works for EU at least)
    Thank you. It worked for me on EU.