Thread: Genshin Impact

Meanwhile I'm that one person that hoped for 4+ copies of Beidou from this banner and has gotten 2 so far (probably 60-something rolls)... =p

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    Fuck Beidou, seriously

[img]https://i.imgur.com/bdOaaow.jpg[img]

I now have her at C6
    My Ningguan went from C0 to C5 before I got my first Diona.

And I'm not about to roll more on this banner since I'm super close to pity timers and I don't want childe

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    Why do Geovishaps even exist? Like...what is their intended gameplay interaction that I'm supposed to find fun? Wow, I hit them and they disappear and then reappear 100 yards away pretending to be Sonic for 10 seconds. Why is this interesting at all?

Or whopperflowers that spend half their time being slapped into space by every attack and the other half warping into the ground?

Or Meteor Strikes Zones where the enemies are Fatui and they spawn just outside the circle?

Or Cicin Mages that flip out sometimes and just blink 10 times in a row while screwing up targeting due to all the bugs?

Or enemies that just run away after you hit them, like slimes after you break their shields or dendro slimes period?

There are SO MANY little things like this where it seems like the design is just to annoy you by making it so you can't actually fight without standing there twiddling your thumbs for 30 seconds.

I just keep thinking, "Will you please for the love of fucking christ stop trying to keep me from enjoying this, Mihoyo!"
    All these things that annoy you, are actually the things that makes combat engaging and not just a mindless slapfest though.

To much talk of amazing rolls here. We need more normal rolls.

I did the 50 rolls I could afford this BP period as a F2P player and got Ningguang, a second Noelle, and literally no one else.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post

I did the 50 rolls I could afford this BP period as a F2P player and got Ningguang, a second Noelle, and literally no one else.
    So you got 3 weapons? That seems.. odd. The character banner has a super high chance of giving you the characters on the banner, so you're just unlucky, rather than everyone else being lucky.

Just realized how nice Beidou would be with my keqing. Currently have fischl but that extra lightning res down + shield and counter mechanic....mhmmm.

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post

every second 4* is a banner character afaik. That can't be right then.

But yeah, that 2x Beidou and 1x 4* Weapon is a very good roll, I rarely get 2 4*. Never have gotten 3.
    Or even a 4* + 5* and all my 5* were inside the soft-pity area at around 80 pulls.

10+ Year Old Account

Sorry, the image is so blurry. I got so excited I took it with my shitty phone.

10+ Year Old Account
    That achivment is bullshit:
    https://genshin-impact.fandom.com/wi...d_in_the_Rough...

I only seen a more colored stone after a second try. You are pretty much stuck to rng.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why do Geovishaps even exist? Like...what is their intended gameplay interaction that I'm supposed to find fun? Wow, I hit them and they disappear and then reappear 100 yards away pretending to be Sonic for 10 seconds. Why is this interesting at all?

Or whopperflowers that spend half their time being slapped into space by every attack and the other half warping into the ground?

Or Meteor Strikes Zones where the enemies are Fatui and they spawn just outside the circle?

Or Cicin Mages that flip out sometimes and just blink 10 times in a row while screwing up targeting due to all the bugs?

Or enemies that just run away after you hit them, like slimes after you break their shields or dendro slimes period?

There are SO MANY little things like this where it seems like the design is just to annoy you by making it so you can't actually fight without standing there twiddling your thumbs for 30 seconds.

I just keep thinking, "Will you please for the love of fucking christ stop trying to keep me from enjoying this, Mihoyo!"

Look at this asshole. I didn't knock him there, he just spawned and kept walking backwards. Yeah, I don't NEED to kill him, but the other mob was the hammer guy who also kept running out of the circle every 10 seconds. Zzzz.

Honestly, I feel like they should just double the bubble size. Its annoyingly small. Or make it so mobs cant move through it. Idk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post

Sorry, the image is so blurry. I got so excited I took it with my shitty phone.
    Kindly go fuck yourself. I want Keqing and Diona ;_;

And also those books you got.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well fuck me. I hit a weekly xp limit on battlepass.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't mind it being small, just don't make situations where your enemies are running outside of it and just standing there.

Enemies with knockbacks that could take you out of the circle are fine, because that's something you have to deal with. Or a lot of area denial in a small space, that'd be neat. But situations where you're just standing there waiting because the enemy ran outside the circle and is just chillin there, that's no fun.
    In those cases I just swap to an archer and headshot them once or twice and they die, or if my ult is up on Diluc aim that at the fucker instead

But yeah, it's kinda annoying having to do that

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Well fuck me. I hit a weekly xp limit on battlepass.
    Do the event quests count towards it? Because I'm 10xp away from my weekly limit too, and still have another round of dailies to go

What is "engaging" about a Geovishap disappearing into the ground and reappearing a mile away to do his Sanic impression while you wait?
    Starts when there is more than 1 enemy and more than 1 enemy type.

Pretty obvious imho. Especially in Abyss.

10+ Year Old Account
    Also, is there any reason for me to save my moons now that I'm AR45?

Quote Originally Posted by Temp name View Post
    Also, is there any reason for me to save my moons now that I'm AR45?
    Not really. Only for even better drops. So better not use these healing potions because you might need them ---- I mean, that resin

Have you guys heard?
    Is profitable to buy the trash artifacts from vendors for lazy fatasses like myself

there are 3 trash artifact vendors, each selling 5 artifacts (30 000 mora for 15 artifacts)
    locations here in minute 3:55

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJlA...ticMultiGaming

Also...dont forget to everyday go to that ONE place with a lot of trash artifacts hidden.
    Basically my lazy ass only goes to this ONE place and now i buy this ones once per week.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is it really worth spending 30k for those?

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Is it really worth spending 30k for those?
    My lazyness is too big.
    And i hear some nerd saying is worth....so i agree immediately i didnt even pay attention to the whole video though >_<

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    My lazyness is too big.
    And i hear some nerd saying is worth....so i agree immediately i didnt even pay attention to the whole video though >_<
    This is realy old news tho. I did this since game came out.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Temp name View Post
    In those cases I just swap to an archer and headshot them once or twice and they die, or if my ult is up on Diluc aim that at the fucker instead

But yeah, it's kinda annoying having to do that

- - - Updated - - -

Do the event quests count towards it? Because I'm 10xp away from my weekly limit too, and still have another round of dailies to go
    Save them till next week to be safe.