Thread: Genshin Impact

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    It's not that artifacts aren't important, they set up your stats of course. It's that by AR45 you should already have a baseline of 4* and 5* artifacts from bosses, investigations, quests, etc. From there, you're min/maxing stats with a massive amount of resin. Often for very small percentage increases. Very often spending a day of resin for nothing at all.

In comparison, building talents is predictable, relatively quick, and is a massive percentage increase. They're even pretty cheap up to 6. Boosting your primary attack from 95% to 150% or your burst from 450% to 700% is absolutely massive in comparison to almost any other improvement.
    Is there a rough universal level you want talents at roughly by the time you hit AR 45?
    Battletag(US): Bradski#11752
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What do you call a tsundere Wookie? Chew-b-b-baka

Quote Originally Posted by Treeskee View Post
    Is there a rough universal level you want talents at roughly by the time you hit AR 45?
    well, I'd say 6 for the stuff you actually use.

10+ Year Old Account
    I couldn't give a fixed number, just that you want them as high as you can get them - especially on your primary DPS. Naturally you don't need to level everything, Qiqi's M1 isn't so important if she's only a healer in your team. Same with Venti's M1 if you're just using him as a Q-bot. Healers in general are mostly low priority.
    Well i did the water boss achivment with lvl 1 Venti..so lvls dont matter .

I hate farming artifacts. Especially Guyun domain. God the number of people dying to ruin hunter is just too many. It is unbearable. Same as people dying to Cicin mages electro shield+zap attack. god sake ughhhhhhh I try back to back 3-4 times to get a one clear.

but once I get 1 clear, people usually tend to stick together as they have similar experiences and do not want to miss out on a good team.

Quote Originally Posted by Gref View Post
    I hate farming artifacts. Especially Guyun domain. God the number of people dying to ruin hunter is just too many. It is unbearable. Same as people dying to Cicin mages electro shield+zap attack. god sake ughhhhhhh I try back to back 3-4 times to get a one clear.

but once I get 1 clear, people usually tend to stick together as they have similar experiences and do not want to miss out on a good team.
    Why don't you just solo it?

Yea I'm not sure why you're not soloing them. They're not difficult. I'm doing it with reallllyyy trash artifacts.

- - - Updated - - -

It's not that artifacts aren't important, they set up your stats of course. It's that by AR45 you should already have a baseline of 4* and 5* artifacts from bosses, investigations, quests, etc.
    The thing is, I don't heh. I have really shitty artifacts. Also, like I said they're just a compliment of each other. Also Idk why you chose Childe as an example lol. He's probably the scaling character.

My keqing's talents haven't scaled much. Ofc it does increase but like it doesn't matter if I have 100% more damage when I never crit and my crit damage is super low and I have no electro damange boost, etc etc.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    Why don't you just solo it?
    unfortunately I do not have anybody else except noel and fischl on level 80 and somewhat geared. I thought it simply would not be enough. I will give it a shot tonight then. I got a diluc on lvl 50 should be enough to melt ice mages.

It's not a "Childe thing", everyone's talents scale in similar curves. There's a consistent ~50% damage increase from level 1 to level 7.
    Yup, afaik all talents scale in the same way.

Rank 2 is 102,6% of Rank1

and so on and so forth.

So I stumbled on a Skyward Harp finally after all that complaining about not getting weapons on the weapon banner.

Funny thing, I'm really not sure it's all THAT much better than my R2 Rust on Childe for general usage. I might actually slap it on Fischl or something! Although she already has a Stringless. Hm.
    Pretty sure Skyward and Rust are so close on Childe you want the one with the better Refine Rank but could be wrong. If your Fischl is support then just keep Stringless imo.

Skyward has crit substat, does it not?
    Should be better by default then.

But it's probably not by much.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2020-11-25 at 02:18 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems like there is another quest unlock:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8h6f...ature=youtu.be

(also its a big spoiler mind you)

15+ Year Old Account
    So a question does rust increase tartalgias damage in melee mode by 40%?

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Seems like there is another quest unlock:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8h6f...ature=youtu.be

(also its a big spoiler mind you)
    This live on NA servers?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    This live on NA servers?
    Doesnt look like it at least i dont see it in my game.

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gutler View Post
    Doesnt look like it at least i dont see it in my game.
    Its up in EU now.

Ugh after doing this last quest it annoys me how they gave the main character a voice in like 3 things and then has them silent in everything else.

Is it just me or are bosses not dropping any of the prototype weapons? I thought it was supposed to be 1 of the 5 at random per boss kill. Even accounting for poor rng, there is nothing for them dropping.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

10+ Year Old Account
    So...Taishan Mansion lvl IV (lvl 88 mobs) is a total joke for farming. No need even for water character. All you have to kill are 2 large dudes and 2 assasins.

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    Is it just me or are bosses not dropping any of the prototype weapons? I thought it was supposed to be 1 of the 5 at random per boss kill. Even accounting for poor rng, there is nothing for them dropping.
    It's RNG.

You are lucky if you get 1 a week on average.

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    It's RNG.

You are lucky if you get 1 a week on average.
    Was just curious since its been weeks since ive seen any of them. Funny enough, haven't seen one drop since the patch hit.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?