Thread: Genshin Impact

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Ambush mines any good?
    Garbage. Like the wind one.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Garbage. Like the wind one.
    uh, no it's not lol. Depends on the stage though. There's one stage where there's waves of like 10 little dudes that come in fast. Ambush kills them off instantly and it's just 10 cost.
    Last edited by blackpink; 2021-02-12 at 05:14 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    i just did 1.6 with cryo, hydro and electo with nothing escaping anyway

i just did 1.6 with cryo, hydro and electo with nothing escaping anyway
    doesn't mean it's garbage. It has a use. The wind one though actually is garbage.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dk3790 View Post
    doesn't mean it's garbage. It has a use. The wind one though actually is garbage.
    Maybe but since i cap at 14 and just stand around i didnt need it. We'll see at higher difficulties

Maybe but since i cap at 14 and just stand around i didnt need it. We'll see at higher difficulties
    It was helpful for me in that one map at the beginning to get 0 enemies. It loses it's value later on though ofc. But I guess if that's one's definition of it being garbage...o well. It's not like it costs 180 points to build.

Anyone know which, if any, artifacts that can roll elemental mastery as the primary? I also spent time making 48 lanterns last night. Hopefully thats enough for this event. Though i have to upgrade my towers too.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    Anyone know which, if any, artifacts that can roll elemental mastery as the primary? I also spent time making 48 lanterns last night. Hopefully thats enough for this event. Though i have to upgrade my towers too.
    https://genshin-impact.fandom.com/wiki/Artifacts

It was helpful for me in that one map at the beginning to get 0 enemies. It loses it's value later on though ofc. But I guess if that's one's definition of it being garbage...o well. It's not like it costs 180 points to build.
    The mine is pretty awesome.
    I didn't use it much yet (only to kill the fast ones that sometimes manage to slip through without getting hit by any tower whatsoever) but even in theory, you are looking at 6800 damage base, 13600 with cryo and depending on what's happening maybe even 20k hits for just 10 points.
    You can drop it on top of 5 mobs that got slowed/frozen and get chain explosions too.
    If it's inside the extra-money gain tower area and you got the +150% dmg buff on that thing from the "in-between stage buffs" you are overkilling everything by like 2000% of their HP or something.

A lvl 6 electro tower is only dealing 1700 dmg per target btw.

I can imagine that the mines are very useful on the hardest difficulty later, who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    The mine is pretty awesome.
    I didn't use it much yet (only to kill the fast ones that sometimes manage to slip through without getting hit by any tower whatsoever) but even in theory, you are looking at 6800 damage base, 13600 with cryo and depending on what's happening maybe even 20k hits for just 10 points.
    You can drop it on top of 5 mobs that got slowed/frozen and get chain explosions too.
    If it's inside the extra-money gain tower area and you got the +150% dmg buff on that thing from the "in-between stage buffs" you are overkilling everything by like 2000% of their HP or something.

A lvl 6 electro tower is only dealing 1700 dmg per target btw.

I can imagine that the mines are very useful on the hardest difficulty later, who knows.
    should've quoted the guy who said it was garbage lol.

When the mines explode, are they then consumed? Or do the explode-y bits regenerate over time?
    "Go back...I just want to go back...!"

Quote Originally Posted by RadasNoir View Post
    When the mines explode, are they then consumed? Or do the explode-y bits regenerate over time?
    one-time usage. it'd be completely op if it stayed with how little it costs lol.

Mines are great to leave behind all your towers in case anything manages to get through. Just keep in mind they count as 1 of your 14 max towers.

There are challenges that require you to only build up to 12 towers in the next stages, and with increasing difficulty I guess we will need to do more than stand around later on. At which point the mines could be good. It is a waste of time right now, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Tried getting to Primo Geovishap, got pwned by lv 50 elite geovishap on the way with my toons averaging lv 43
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

10+ Year Old Account
    Rosaria is getting a nerf -- Smaller cup size.

- - - Updated - - -

Also some other stuff:
    https://twitter.com/lumie_lumie/stat...14944994713602
    https://twitter.com/lumie_lumie/stat...27011340480512

Have any of you guys gotten higher than 10% crit rate substat upgrades? That's the highest I've ever gotten and....I'm going to need more than that if I wanna get really high crit rate on hu tao

15+ Year Old Account
    Have any of you guys gotten higher than 10% crit rate substat upgrades? That's the highest I've ever gotten and....I'm going to need more than that if I wanna get really high crit rate on hu tao

Highest i have and ive been playing since day 1. Might need to wait for power creep artifacts

- - - Updated - - -

Ive ran nothing but zhou formula for the past week and i havent gotten a single good piece. Like not even an ok or useable one

I have one feather with I believe 15.6% crit rate and a few other items with 12-13ish.. Every time a 5-star artifact rolls Crit Rate it gets between 2.7% and 3.9%. So I guess an artifact that starts with 3.9% Crit and four mods, and then upgrades CR all five times, could theoretically have up to 23.4% crit very maximum if the stars align.

But it's all pure luck, there's no secret that helps in getting something to above 10% crit rate or anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaiandra View Post
    I have one feather with I believe 15.6% crit rate and a few other items with 12-13ish.. Every time a 5-star artifact rolls Crit Rate it gets between 2.7% and 3.9%. So I guess an artifact that starts with 3.9% Crit and four mods, and then upgrades CR all five times, could theoretically have up to 23.4% crit very maximum if the stars align.

But it's all pure luck, there's no secret that helps in getting something to above 10% crit rate or anything.
    ok yea, I think that's my problem. I've never gotten a 3.9% crit with 4 stats 5* (at +0). So the chances of getting over 10% would probably be a lot lower. Most have been 2.7% with 3 stats at start. Have like 1 or 2 (maybe) at 3.9% and 3 stats.

Luckily, flower and plume is the easiest to farm so I guess I can just try to go for over +10% on those.
    Last edited by blackpink; 2021-02-13 at 06:28 PM.