Thread: Genshin Impact

Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    This is a different thing, you gotta log on to the event site again to claim the lanterns reward.
    ok thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

ok https://twitter.com/lumie_lumie/stat...67880854962178

Looks like that will be good melt enabler for hu tao. I wasn't sure how often it'd proc. Seems frequent enough.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dk3790 View Post

I'm personally not on xing hype train to pair with Hu Tao atm. I will see how it actually plays out in reality but I just don't see it working out very well. I've been going back and forth between different comps but I think (for now) I will settle with party of hu tao - chongyun - albedo - zhong li. Mainly because geo resonance + zhong li debuff and an r5 gravestone will make chongyun quite strong with his burst and then proc melt for hu tao's burst. Then farm up 4pc bolide set. Not the best but not bad. In simulations I'm sure xing will net highest dps but I just don't see it working out, like I said. Will wait to be proven wrong

Another thing is, I'm waiting for the rumored standard character banner in 1.4. If it is indeed Diluc, I'm pairing xing with him, no questions about it. Also will give the wgs to diluc and then re-evaluate. haha, it never ends.
    I'm actually currently running double geo on my current "main" team with Keqing as main dps, Xinqiu for ER, Ninguang sub dps and noelle as support wit 2p boulders and 2p maiden. Not the strongest heal but it works and is quite fun to play. Sadly I dont have albedo, zhongli or Diluc currently.

I do have chongyun but never played with him until now. If I want to go double fire I only have Xianling, Benett or Amber. Benett could be an option as support instead of Diona (which I could switch into my second freeze comp team with Ganyu) but I'll have to see how it works out. I think the internet will be flooded with guides/comps/ideas anyway when she comes out. I just hope it's really next week, because there is still no announcement if I saw it correctly. The thing thats keeps my hope up ist the staff of homa banner which aligns perfectly.

If a Diluc banner is coming, I'll probably skip him since I want to be safe for Ayaka when she releases (wheneaver it actually is this year).
    Last edited by blackbird1205; 2021-02-26 at 09:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by blackbird1205 View Post
    I just hope it's really next week, because there is still no announcement if I saw it correctly. The thing thats keeps my hope up ist the staff of homa banner which aligns perfectly.
    It is next week. It's already been datamined. If mihoyo randomly decides not to release it next week for w/e reason, they'd be a joke of a company tbh.

If a Diluc banner is coming, I'll probably skip him since I want to be safe for Ayaka when she releases (wheneaver it actually is this year).
    This is just my speculation based on there being a rumor about 2nd banner being a character from standard banner because 1. he's a monstadt character and 2. he would bring the most profit for mihoyo. I'm not so sure Jean or Mona would bring as much hype, but maybe I'm wrong on that idk.

Oh, there's another reason now I just realized. For all those people who got unlucky and ended up with 6 wgs, and then diluc comes on next patch? It would tempt them to roll on it. It just makes too much sense.

I just hope it's really next week, because there is still no announcement if I saw it correctly. The thing thats keeps my hope up ist the staff of homa banner which aligns perfectly.
    It has to be. I guess the speculation that they don't want to talk about Hu Tao during the Chinese New Year period due to her association with death must have been true. But it's been 2 weeks now. There is literally no reason they would have been holding with the next banner info for so long if that wasn't the case. I'm fully expecting the announcement today (or tomorrow, depending on your timezone). I was actually checking their Chinese website for a few hours, since it's technically 27.02 in China already. But they probably aren't going to release the announcement in the middle of the night.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Mona would probably bring equal if not more hype than Diluc since her ass is the most important thing about her and possibly the game according to the art that the community has flooded the forums and subreddit with.

Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    It has to be. I guess the speculation that they don't want to talk about Hu Tao during the Chinese New Year period due to her association with death must have been true. But it's been 2 weeks now. There is literally no reason they would have been holding with the next banner info for so long if that wasn't the case. I'm fully expecting the announcement today (or tomorrow, depending on your timezone). I was actually checking their Chinese website for a few hours, since it's technically 27.02 in China already. But they probably aren't going to release the announcement in the middle of the night.
    There's a chance it could be tonight cuz it would be noon over there.

5+ Year Old Account
    I'm definetly ready for Hu Tao. Farmed Ascenion materials for at least lvl 80 by now and Talent books are enough too. Going with deathmatch from the BP since I don't roll on the weapon banner (and probably never will).
    The downside is I'm writing my last exam of university next maintenance day and I'm so not ready and not motivated xD
    At least one thing to look forward to afterwards on that day.

Although I only have Keqing from the original 5* units, the one I would want the most would be Jean from them. I wouldnt even mind if I lose my 50/50 pity and get her along the way (72 rolls in currently, so more or less the next 1-2 it is, since I'm hitting softpity with the next multi).
    I'm not convinced of Barbara and Benett (not in terms of effectivness, just not my cup of tea) and Noelle being good and fun, but not the full fledged support (probably going full dps in the future bc she's fun), I really would like to have Jean besides Diona for one of my 2 teams as support.

There's a chance it could be tonight cuz it would be noon over there.
    For EU, yeah, that would be tonight. I'll be very surprised if I wake up tomorrow and don't see the announcement.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

5+ Year Old Account

Hu tao teaser
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

As if it was any surprise, Hu Tao 100% confirmed now.

So hu tao's blood blossoms doesn't trigger on initial hit. Next thing to see is how her energy regen is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mequmi version:

Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    I managed to get 288, I made sure i cycled through and did every wish there was, maybe that had something to do with it? Chances are it was completely random to hide the actual player numbers
    I did the web event every day and still got only 108, so I assume the activity on it didn't matter much.
    I'm not sad or angry about it, but it still feels a bit unfair and a bad way to do events and promoting the game.
    Honestly, if they didn't want to reveal to the public the number of active accounts, they could have said "we'll split an huge amount of primogens equally between all partecipants to the event", instead of giving the "1 billion" number and then randomy going to split them unevenly between players.

Im pretty happy with my 2 teams...and i just ended leveling up DIluc to 90.

Team 1
    Xinyan + Ningguang + Zhongli + Bennet

Nothing insane
    Zhongli physical damage crescent pyke (refinement 4) main DPS with fire reso and a support constellation 6 Xinyan.
    Solid

Team 2
    Xingqiu + Albedo + Diluc + Noelle

Diluc with a pyro damage Cup
    Xingqiu with infinte burst supporting Diluc AND Albedo feeding elemental mastery after every burst
    Noelle with maiden set constellation 6

-----

Both my teams have Geo reso and shielding characters.
    I love shields

It seems that in my effort to knock out all the quests for the lantern event on the 2nd account i made i may have accidentally gone up a world lvl and locked myself in a hell of everything being 30 lvls higher than most of my characters and bosses seem to be a 10 minute grind.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenzha View Post
    It seems that in my effort to knock out all the quests for the lantern event on the 2nd account i made i may have accidentally gone up a world lvl and locked myself in a hell of everything being 30 lvls higher than most of my characters and bosses seem to be a 10 minute grind.
    Spend some time getting weapons to 90 and your talents to lv 6. Character levels don't really matter that much tbh. Also just throw on some artifact sets that has good main stat and level it.

I'm currently running around with a lv 50 noelle, lv 50 bennet, lv 70 sucrose, and lv 60 xiao and just wrecking everything (WL 8). It's still really easy. None of my guys have optimal artifacts either.

I'm currently running around with a lv 50 noelle, lv 50 bennet, lv 70 sucrose, and lv 60 xiao and just wrecking everything (WL 8). It's still really easy. None of my guys have optimal artifacts either.
    Is that your main team? for the love of the mother, level them up

Spend some time getting weapons to 90 and your talents to lv 6. Character levels don't really matter that much tbh. Also just throw on some artifact sets that has good main stat and level it.

Its more a case of me only having a couple lvld characters which can manage in the world but struggle with bosses and everything else i have is at or below the lvl40 first boss drop checkpoint for ascending.
    Its a newer acccount with only 10 or so characters to choose from, mostly the free starters.

I did a silly just mindlessly working my way through all the lantern quests and did the world rank up one.
    Last edited by Fenzha; 2021-02-28 at 12:10 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well that is a problem:

I guess hiding my number was a smart choice after all. People could just send you money and then chargeback and get you banned that way.

Quote Originally Posted by MMOTherapist View Post
    Is that your main team? for the love of the mother, level them up
    no, not even close lol. I literally one shot things with my main team. It's super boring.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fenzha View Post
    Its more a case of me only having a couple lvld characters which can manage in the world but struggle with bosses and everything else i have is at or below the lvl40 first boss drop checkpoint for ascending.
    Its a newer acccount with only 10 or so characters to choose from, mostly the free starters.

I did a silly just mindlessly working my way through all the lantern quests and did the world rank up one.
    ok...? idk what "only 10 or so characters" has to do with anything.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    Thinking about leveling up my ganyu, but I'm not really sure who to use on a team with her?

Xingqiu is snug on my abyss team with diluc, so I dont really have options for freezing outside of barbara.
    Hu Tao 100% (but you'd have to get her haha, WORTH)