Thread: Genshin Impact

Well after my drop to 0 gems, I managed to build up to 1600 for another Hu Tao roll because I was up 75 wishes without anything, so I knew I was close. The game gave me a 5 star... but it was Qiqi. And guessing this resets my pity counter back to 0? This game hates me.

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    Well after my drop to 0 gems, I managed to build up to 1600 for another Hu Tao roll because I was up 75 wishes without anything, so I knew I was close. The game gave me a 5 star... but it was Qiqi. And guessing this resets my pity counter back to 0? This game hates me.
    Yes, and your next one will be guaranteed banner character.

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    Happened same to me, but then I got gravestone Hu Tao, Homa and skyward spine in about about 70 pulls
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

10+ Year Old Account
    My 1,st 5 star artifact goblet with a right element and setbonus:

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    My 1,st 5 star artifact goblet with a right element and setbonus:
    You know Elemental Mastery is useless for Geo, right?
    Also the HP+299 is not HP%.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xenogear3 View Post
    You know Elemental Mastery is useless for Geo, right?
    Also the HP+299 is not HP%.
    It did went into %hp to after the 4th. But it doesnt realy matter as i managed to replace a even worse hp, hp%, Def, Def% geo damage bonus one.

Also:
    28 april -- Chasm area unlock.

Also:
    28 april -- Chasm area unlock.
    One can only hope there's no surv mechanic there, i'd love to hang around most of the time in dragonspine but that frost bar kills the fun for me
    Rogues are fine ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    One can only hope there's no surv mechanic there, i'd love to hang around most of the time in dragonspine but that frost bar kills the fun for me
    Playing through Dragonspine for the first time reminded me of why I initially fell in love with Genshin...but after spending so much time stomping all over that mountain, either for the Festering Desire event or the Crimson Wish quests, I likewise can't stand the idea of putting up with Sheer Cold anymore. I still have a couple puzzles I have left there, and I've just had no motivation to finally finish them.

So yeah, here's hoping that they took any negative feedback about Dragonspine into consideration, and that the Chasm will be far less tedious to traverse.
    "Go back...I just want to go back...!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RadasNoir View Post
    Playing through Dragonspine for the first time reminded me of why I initially fell in love with Genshin...but after spending so much time stomping all over that mountain, either for the Festering Desire event or the Crimson Wish quests, I likewise can't stand the idea of putting up with Sheer Cold anymore. I still have a couple puzzles I have left there, and I've just had no motivation to finally finish them.

So yeah, here's hoping that they took any negative feedback about Dragonspine into consideration, and that the Chasm will be far less tedious to traverse.
    NOPE ... here is Poisionos gas, use shields

Probaly.

Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    Im the same. I 100% it first time through but on the 2nd account i made i just don't want to go anywhere near that place.

The fact that they felt the need to take the frost mechanic EVEN FARTHER and add it to abyss was the ultimate killjoy. They should have made getting that first full set of tree crystals and tree rep to 8 neutralize the dumb debuff.

That's a shame since the area is really interesting and nice and fun until your ass doesn't freeze in the middle of a fight
    Rogues are fine ©
    Haste will fix it ©

10+ Year Old Account
    I said fuck it and rolled 7 times (yeah free wishes):

12th roll after Diluc....should i try weapon banner? I know i cant get lucky, but i probaly wont get more than 5 wishes on it in next few days. And i never rolled on it, so there is a chance of a free legendary increase.

I guess i will have to buy battlepass, but maybe on next reset. (Ningguang is priority right now)

Congratz @Yunru !!!

Weapon banner?
    Only if you desire A LOT both weapons IMO
    You need to be incredibly happy with both outcomes for it to be acceptable

I don't really mind the freezing mechanic in the abyss. It basically just says fight here in the warmth instead of over there. It's the energy drain mechanic on floor 11 that I hate. Mainly when so many characters fit into the catergory of only useful during an elemental burst, and the game only gives you a 1-2 second window to use your burst before it drains your energy again.

So far this banner for me

Account 1 - 2 Chongyun, Xingqui and Favonius greatsword
    Account 2 - Chongyun and Mona

Yet to figure out if I want to use Mona for anything

NOPE ... here is Poisionos gas, use shields

Probaly.
    Nah since its a chasm they are gonna double down on the mechanics. Poisonous fog in the lower spots with aero to blow it away temporarily and random rocks falling from the sides onto you that you can block with shields.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    Nah since its a chasm they are gonna double down on the mechanics. Poisonous fog in the lower spots with aero to blow it away temporarily and random rocks falling from the sides onto you that you can block with shields.
    Nah i know a even worse debuff. If you ascend to much to fast you die (Made in Abyss).

15+ Year Old Account
    PIcked up a PS5 today and man its like a night and day difference when playing genshin from my old PS4 pro.

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

Is this webpage legit?
    https://webstatic-sea.mihoyo.com/pay...n/index.html#/

When I try prepaid cards to buy gems, it always decline the payment. Although I can use them for steam or anything else.
    I was just wondering if I buy a 5000 yen prepaid *v-preca* card in Japan, would it work on this webpage? I would like to try.

Although I live in Japan I am still using the credit card of my homecountry. It will expire soon. I can apply for a credit card here, I have stable job, permanent resident status, bank account etc ofc, but I really really really do not feel like filling up an application full of with Kanji which I can hardly understand.