Thread: Genshin Impact

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Oh yeah you are right she is not totaly usless. Perfect for torch puzzles

Read her skills and talents and you will see why her damage suffers.
    And for gliding...

I wonder if there's a decent sniper build for any bow user or their utility is limited to hitting ruin guards/hunters' eyes

As for bow users, i don't like em and are super squishy, maybe they're good in co-op but for solo it's like playing mm hunter in wow without a pet and any snare
    Last edited by D3athsting; 2021-03-15 at 08:21 PM.
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Why would you lvl a Amber? She is weak and usless:
    https://i.redd.it/m3363qc3q7r51.png

You need her at least const 6 (lol i got 0) to have some team use.
    She can do this though (T_T) i think is cool

Wombo....combo?
    Last edited by Big Thanks; 2021-03-15 at 09:11 PM.

2.nd Venti is a fire and switch character so a 5 star bow is absolute waste on him so its better to just use something like The stingless on him:
    https://genshin.honeyhunterworld.com...he_stringless/

https://genshin.honeyhunterworld.com...erene_requiem/
    This is wrong. That 5* bow will be new bis for Venti ainec. Its not a "waste" in terms of actual output / results. Waste in terms of $ needed probably though yea.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    Max fucking world level 4 grey and 1 green nectar every fucking flower I fight....................
    hahaha I haven't noticed one bit of increase in quality of drops from max world level. From world level 6 and above it was basically the same.

Quote Originally Posted by dk3790 View Post
    hahaha I haven't noticed one bit of increase in quality of drops from max world level. From world level 6 and above it was basically the same.
    Honestly it feels like drops are worse. Feels like I got alot more on the lower levels.

15+ Year Old Account
    Am i the only one that thinks 1.4 looks pretty bad? I'll still play to stockpile primos but man, they really need to put in some permanent content instead of just doing timed events.

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Am i the only one that thinks 1.4 looks pretty bad? I'll still play to stockpile primos but man, they really need to put in some permanent content instead of just doing timed events.
    There is permanent content in roughly every patch, or are you talking about repeatable content? Because honestly, a little bit might be okay, but at the same time, I'm happy that I don't have to invest an hour every day to be at my maximum.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Its just a filler content till they add chasm. Also new leaks are out:
    https://twitter.com/AeEntropy/status...19047585234944

https://twitter.com/lumie_lumie/stat...12105606733826

Save your primogems!!!!!

Oh man, I hope they didn't nerf Yaoyaos walking animation, like they did with Klee's

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    Oh man, I hope they didn't nerf Yaoyaos walking animation, like they did with Klee's
    Oh also -- new event for primos today:
    https://webstatic-sea.mihoyo.com/ys/...88824_D2189670

There is permanent content in roughly every patch, or are you talking about repeatable content? Because honestly, a little bit might be okay, but at the same time, I'm happy that I don't have to invest an hour every day to be at my maximum.
    Huh? every patch has been limited duration events.

Huh? every patch has been limited duration events.
    About every patch had character story quests. They can all be played without the event quests.
    Dragonspine,
    Childe
    New world boss.
    MSQ extension (Dainsleif etc.)

And the limited duration events are, at least for us daily/weekly players and to those who played them, not something you need as a permanent addition, although I can clearly see that it would be beneficial for anyone who started later to have at least the event-storyline available to play without a rerun.

1.4 will add permanent stuff too.
    The game is 5-6 months old.

All in all they easily added like 20 hours of non grinding story content in that time.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love Sucrose, but I think she'd be more fun if Elemental Mastery existed on gear :/

About every patch had character story quests. They can all be played without the event quests.
    Dragonspine,
    Childe
    New world boss.
    MSQ extension (Dainsleif etc.)

And the limited duration events are, at least for us daily/weekly players and to those who played them, not something you need as a permanent addition, although I can clearly see that it would be beneficial for anyone who started later to have at least the event-storyline available to play without a rerun.

1.4 will add permanent stuff too.
    The game is 5-6 months old.

All in all they easily added like 20 hours of non grinding story content in that time.
    come on now...that can't be considered actual content. That's like 10 minutes of gameplay. Stuff like the tower defense event or the hypo event. That's the stuff that is fun...and should be permanent.

come on now...that can't be considered actual content. That's like 10 minutes of gameplay. Stuff like the tower defense event or the hypo event. That's the stuff that is fun...and should be permanent.
    Eh, not really.

10-20m for each maybe.
    The one time event stories, which should be available for everyone and not only during the event, as they are relevant to the overall story most of the time, take even longer
    And Dragonspine certainly isn't just 10 minutes of gameplay.

As for the others.

I see no benefit to that. I'd rather have more one time story stuff than repeatable bullshit and time wasters.
    Most people wouldn't even touch these more than once if there are not any primogems to gain from.
    They will re-add these bossfights when they add new stuff to them. Earlier than that, it's just
    "nice to have but no one actually cares."

I sure as hell wouldn't get any playtime out of it. Neither would any of my friends, who were just aiming for the ~3100ish point rewards and immediatly left that stuff to rot afterwards.
    If they'd reset the rewards, I wouldn't get any fun out of that as it'd be tedious to do that shit over and over again, week/day after day.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-03-16 at 01:02 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Something like they kept the tower defense game in you can do everyday for some light rewards. It sucks they keep taking stuff out

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol i just noticed something today. You can spin the artifacts (in their ui), by draging them quick and realise.

Lol i just noticed something today. You can spin the artifacts (in their ui), by draging them quick and realise.
    I discovered after a month and half you can press tab to open a carousel menu
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    I love Sucrose, but I think she'd be more fun if Elemental Mastery existed on gear :/
    It exists Is just rare
    You never saw one piece?

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Elemental Mastery must be base stat (like ATK,DEF,HP) that grows while you lvling up character , since everyone has elemental powers and 0 mastery over it?lel
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MMOTherapist View Post
    It exists Is just rare
    You never saw one piece?
    I've been farming the Venerer domain, not once have I seen it.