Thread: Genshin Impact

Finally got access to honey and yea, there's no way eula will stay like this. This is just an outrageous kit.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MMOTherapist View Post
    @Yunru

Amber is looking good Not even maxed and look how much damage she did to this level 90 Mage (with the combo)

https://www.reddit.com/r/Genshin_Imp...mbo_bunnynado/

Im gonna rock this team for a while
    That wasn't really any damage from amber though?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    As if they are not by a landslide the most fun content in the whole game?
    oh boy...guess there's nothing else to be discussed on this.

They keep adding all these characters with 0 use for them. That battle arena event is going to be temporary too right? If they don't want to make actual new content for us permanently, then make abyss have a weekly set of challenges or rewards or something. I literally have been doing it for no reason (repeatedly) cuz wtf else is there to do in this game.

If you're playing this game just to do content once and log out, that's good for you but I'd like a lot more than that.
    Last edited by blackpink; 2021-03-18 at 12:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dk3790 View Post
    That wasn't really any damage from amber though?
    21k from Amber
    44k from fall damage
    The rest was anemo MC

I still want to see how much damage does her Burst with 2 piece Noblesse 2 piece crimson and pyro cup.

Either way, my point is that permanent stuff is already being added to the game. If you want more, fine - doesn't change that they add stuff to it in basically every single patch and I'm happy about the fact that I do not have to revisit the tower defense game every other day.
    My point is there hasn't been sustainable content added. Adding a couple story quests each patch that get finished in a day is a pathetic excuse of "adding permanent content every patch".
    Last edited by blackpink; 2021-03-18 at 01:09 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I want a hangout event where you and Klee go around blowing shit up.

Let's do it Mihoyo.

21k from Amber
    44k from fall damage
    The rest was anemo MC

I still want to see how much damage does her Burst with 2 piece Noblesse 2 piece crimson and pyro cup.
    Actually, Amber only did 10k dmg on each target
    There were 2 enemies inside that whirlwind.
    The second bunny didn't even do anything. It exploded after everyone was dead.

Super unimpressive imho.
    If you want to deal high damage with Amber you need to hit that bunny inside that tornado for the 400% dmg.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-03-18 at 06:20 AM.

Super unimpressive imho.
    (T_T) why you do me like that Kray...isnt the fall damage alone impressive? That was probably a 70-80k wombo combo (T_T) plz

(T_T) why you do me like that Kray...isnt the fall damage alone impressive? That was probably a 70-80k wombo combo (T_T) plz
    I'm not even sure what triggers it, wouldn't they recieve falldamage from Anemo MC alone?
    And fall damage would work with a lvl 1 Amber.
    So 80% of that damage was done by a lvl 1 C0 Amber. I think character level doesn't matter there because it's not an elemental reaction.

It's just what it is. Feel free to keep playing her, lol.

But she shows absolutely no value in that video, it's all I'm saying.

I'm not even sure what triggers it, wouldn't they recieve falldamage from Anemo MC alone?
    And fall damage would work with a lvl 1 Amber.
    So 80% of that damage was done by a lvl 1 C0 Amber. I think character level doesn't matter there because it's not an elemental reaction.

It's just what it is. Feel free to keep playing her, lol.

But she shows absolutely no value in that video, it's all I'm saying.
    Im not sure...but maybe is the bunnies making the enemies fly UP and taking the fall damage...even though on the video it seemed like the explosion made the cecin mage fly DOWN? I honestly dont know
    I dont think Anemo MC does 40k fall damage on his own

Needs more testing...no idea if is easy to recreate this...probably not

15+ Year Old Account
    None of this matters when we get eula, altough they got really mad at the leak so its possible they cancel her

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    None of this matters when we get eula, altough they got really mad at the leak so its possible they cancel her
    that would be really stupid on their part. If they try to "get back at us" for doing the leaks they will just shoot themselves.

10+ Year Old Account
    They got mad since people wont roll now on those banners and they lose money.

Well, I can understand them getting mad because they will get less $$$ most likely, but they won't cancel her. They have voice lines and the whole kit already done and if they want money, they have to release characters and weapons.
    On the other hand, 5* reruns, especially the one character that was on banner @ release, will always get them less money anyway. A lot of people would've saved up either way.
    The damage numbers are probably being tuned either way and she is a physical DPS character. They don't scale as well as pyro for example.

Her animations look awesome btw.
    I will get her as long as she doesn't turn into complete garbage for some reason.
    She is worth for the Res%shred alone, even if I just use her for that... with my Ganyu C1 and her E-10, I'll have 40% Res shred... if that remains the way it's currently implemented, obviously
    I prefer that over using a swirl reaction because I can use melt more easily then.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-03-18 at 07:49 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    More leaks:
    https://twitter.com/AeEntropy/status...51179204415499
    https://twitter.com/AeEntropy/status...50719483486209 (pyro has similar range to Klee ... was hoping it would be longer range, but meh) She is 4 star by leaks so far.

New chasm boss that drops mats for Eula and other characters:
    https://twitter.com/zluet/status/1371945134619643906

Cyro boss that drops eula stuff:
    https://twitter.com/zluet/status/1372354522853429250

Char icons:
    https://twitter.com/zluet/status/1372445510414471168

New artifacts:
    https://twitter.com/zluet/status/1372447202832912385
    Last edited by Yunru; 2021-03-18 at 07:51 AM.

I got bored of Hu Tao so fast it isnt even funny.
    Thinking about enjoying what i have now...save for a character i think i will enjoy a lot.
    Xiao i KNEW since day one i would hate him. Jump jump jump jump jump...wow...amazing playstyle i would never get bored of
    I love Hu Tao's character but...i need interesting playstyles.

Thinking about enjoying what i have now...save for a character i think i will enjoy a lot.
    Xiao i KNEW since day one i would hate him. Jump jump jump jump jump...wow...amazing playstyle i would never get bored of
    I think you should play Hu Tao with elemental reactions. Since you use Lavawalker, I assume you are basically just autoattacking/charge attacking without any support.
    That sounds and looks boring indeed.

I have a lot of fun combining her with Fischl/Xinqiu though.
    It requires some amount of setup and energy management. I'm basically doing a "rotation".
    That team is also much stronger than my Ganyu team, and that says something, lol.
    I have to admit however, that my Ganyu set is not really amazing in the first place... but it's Ganyu.

I think you should play Hu Tao with elemental reactions. Since you use Lavawalker, I assume you are basically just autoattacking/charge attacking without any support.
    That sounds and looks boring indeed.

I have a lot of fun combining her with Fischl/Xinqiu though.
    It requires some amount of setup and energy management. I'm basically doing a "rotation".
    That team is also much stronger than my Ganyu team, and that says something, lol.
    I have to admit however, that my Ganyu set is not really amazing in the first place... but it's Ganyu.
    oof your setup sounds way more fun...lavawalker playstyle is garbo...i even have ZERO elemental mastery on her.
    Really boring

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    She somehow manages to make whipping around a claymore look elegant.

Man, the Venti and Childe banners are gonna go by so slowly....
    "Go back...I just want to go back...!"

15+ Year Old Account
    Is it just me or did they give the Oceanid a voice i've never heard it until i was fighting it for Xingqui ascension materials yesterday.

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

I mean..tbh none of the characters are interesting individually. It's when you combine them that's fun and I'm pretty sure that's the intended design. I find it a lot of fun managing reactions with my hu tao team.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dk3790 View Post
    that would be really stupid on their part. If they try to "get back at us" for doing the leaks they will just shoot themselves.
    Well, I can understand them getting mad because they will get less $$$ most likely, but they won't cancel her. They have voice lines and the whole kit already done and if they want money, they have to release characters and weapons.
    On the other hand, 5* reruns, especially the one character that was on banner @ release, will always get them less money anyway. A lot of people would've saved up either way.
    The damage numbers are probably being tuned either way and she is a physical DPS character. They don't scale as well as pyro for example.

Her animations look awesome btw.
    I will get her as long as she doesn't turn into complete garbage for some reason.
    She is worth for the Res%shred alone, even if I just use her for that... with my Ganyu C1 and her E-10, I'll have 40% Res shred... if that remains the way it's currently implemented, obviously
    I prefer that over using a swirl reaction because I can use melt more easily then.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    They got mad since people wont roll now on those banners and they lose money.
    I'm not saying they will, but with enough leaks they might for future characters if they keep up. I dunno.

I'm not bored with her, but its hard to use anybody but ganyu because she hits for 70k, and 120k with a melt.