Thread: Genshin Impact

Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    It's not wow where you level 1-60 in 10 hours
    I played WoW for quite a while; i'm one of those who leveled their 1st character over the course of 2 months back in vanilla.
    That was quite a different experience. Albeit it had a few similar stops along the way it didn't suffer from hard-brakes like most gatchas do.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    There is a way to not pay and this is by playing 20 min on it -- roll and if you dont get the character you like, you just make a new profile. Game will trow some of free rolls into your face at start. If you are still early game, i suggest you restart before you make it main.
    I know that... i've actually rerolled when i got it to work, but then i realized i consider an hour of my life worth more than the 3.54eur i ended up paying for a razor/diluc account in the end...
    Last edited by Zmagoslav; 2021-04-04 at 03:51 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zmagoslav View Post
    I played WoW for quite a while; i'm one of those who leveled their 1st character over the course of 2 months back in vanilla.
    That was quite a different experience. Albeit it had a few similar stops along the way it didn't suffer from hard-brakes like most gatchas do.

I know that... i've actually rerolled when i got it to work, but then i realized i consider an hour of my life worth more than the 3.54eur i ended up paying for a razor/diluc account in the end...
    .....wait wait .... what. Did you buy a account? From another site? Consider it lost.

There are a lot of hacking right now in background from what i hear.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

.....wait wait .... what. Did you buy a account? From another site? Consider it lost.

Nah.
    These are guests account most of the time.
    You pay with paypal and then you check if the data you are given is correct and after that you can insert your e-mail, change password and it's basically yours without them being able to do get it back.

When it was released, you could buy a 5* character account (with 2 4* or something) for 3€-10€. I kinda regret not doing it.
    Considering the time you had to invest for rerolls... in other games, I can run some kind of emulator and run 10 instances at once, here however, it was a pain in the ass.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-04-04 at 04:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    Nah.
    These are guests account most of the time.
    You pay with paypal and then you check if the data you are given is correct and after that you can insert your e-mail, change password and it's basically yours without them being able to do get it back.

When it was released, you could buy a 5* character account (with 2 4* or something) for 3€-10€. I kinda regret not doing it.
    Considering the time you had to invest for rerolls... in other games, I can run some kind of emulator and run 10 instances at once, here however, it was a pain in the ass.
    Mostly correct, albeit it seems to be a completely f2p account.
    The characters seem to have come from a roll back in early december.
    The account was completely unlinked, so by adding email and changing password i pretty much "claimed" it for myself.

Overall it's a low risk; i mean i got my 4 bucks fun out of it already and looking at the price-tag that's pretty much the equivalent of a shot of whiskey, which can also go either way. ;D

My original account got Diluc who I didn't realize at the time was pretty busted. I just didn't realize how important a pyro dps was, especially one that was busted and had a claymore, but I really wanted Keqing. I tried rerolling maybe 3-4x and then decided that my time was infinitely more valuable than $6 USD. I bought an account and it's been issue free since launch. I was worried in the beginning about bans, etc., but that's a non issue at this point and has been for a while.

I still kinda wish I had Diluc, but not enough to give up my current account. I've spent roughly $60 USD since launch (a few BPs, and the Welkin for 2-3 months I think?) and have gotten very lucky with rolls. I have 1 Homa, 2 5 star books, 3 Jade Cutters, Hu Tao, Xiao, Qiqi, Keqing, Klee, and just recently Venti.

The account was completely unlinked, so by adding email and changing password i pretty much "claimed" it for myself.

Overall it's a low risk; i mean i got my 4 bucks fun out of it already and looking at the price-tag that's pretty much the equivalent of a shot of whiskey, which can also go either way. ;D
    Yeah.

You can check the banner history, it's probably a "reroll account".
    Especially if it has a funky name like Dada.123 / Dada.1234 etc.

Depending on where he stopped it has either 80(?) rolls in the history or 20 I believe.

Why does it say the Childe/Rosaria banner is available on the launcher?

10+ Year Old Account

From what i heared some accounts get sold cheap to players, then they wait a bit so it grows and then they steal it and sell to another sucker.
    They also buy primogems, sell the account and then chargeback.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    Just a trick to make people spend money on Venti before banner is gone.

From what i heared some accounts get sold cheap to players, then they wait a bit so it grows and then they steal it and sell to another sucker.
    They also buy primogems, sell the account and then chargeback.
    Well in the end, buying stuff online is all about risk-management.
    Heck, i've even seen paypal-scams in form of something as simple as clothes-retailers (most fb-advertisments with edgy designs i've seen fit this cathegory).
    As such research is always a must in these situations.

I'd imagine a seller who's does what you described above would have negative feedback, but we're talking about an account tagged "top seller", with over 3000 positive feedbacks and no negative feedback here. Thus i feel relatively safe.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    It usually shows the next banner coming up a few days before you can actually do it, which is annoying.

Meanwhile I'm certainly not rolling on anything. Still drained from trying to get Hu Tao so I need to try and build up another 75 or so rolls so I can get a guarantee character on a later banner. Hope the new characters coming out are just as OP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    It usually shows the next banner coming up a few days before you can actually do it, which is annoying.

Meanwhile I'm certainly not rolling on anything. Still drained from trying to get Hu Tao so I need to try and build up another 75 or so rolls so I can get a guarantee character on a later banner. Hope the new characters coming out are just as OP.
    I just hope this character is not after Childe banner as i want to get as many wishes saved before that:
    https://genshin.honeyhunterworld.com/db/char/eula/

But yeah Childe is weak as C0. Even with 4 set deep.

https://genshin.honeyhunterworld.com...epth_of_heart/

Also 100% useless in current abyss.

The 2 banners comming after Childe are supposedly Zhongli and Eula (in whatever order).

Zhongli is a strong support with elemental shred and basically full team invincibility, and Eula is a powerful Physical DPS carry that is much easier to combo up with characters compared to Hu Tao.

The Childe Banner is pretty good though.
    It's basically a complete and 100% synced up team.

Childe has synergy with *all* characters in that banner.
    Rosaria is the second DPS you need if you have C0 Childe and has synergy with Fischl, she also adds crit% to Childe who can use it.
    Fischl has synergy with *every* character in that banner
    Barbara is the healer that also buffs Childe damage (C2).

Bennett or Diona would've been better but hey....still more useful than Noelle in that specific team.

Childe is not weak. He doesn't have 100% dps uptime and that's basically all there is to his downsides.
    After playing with Hu Tao however, I consider that an upside, actually. The DPS during that burst is usually higher but even if it isn't, the team overall is more fun to play since you are playing 2 characters actively. In that regard, Hu Taos CD on her E is almost "too short"
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-04-05 at 12:37 AM.

Also, correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Razor the top DPS in terms of pure physical damage? Diluc seems to be evened out with a bit more pyro damage compared to him.

And wouldn't Xinyan be a good match for him and other physical builds for her 15% damage buff shield?

Even though they nerfed Rosaria so that Klee would have the most Boing Boing I'm still going to roll just enough to get her. Hope I don't get Childe though cause I don't really want any of the Fatui unless they make a giant punch boy character like the Anemoboxer Vanguards.

10+ Year Old Account
    Free roll from battlepass today:

5/6 now, so i just gota for her to show on shop again. And yeah i wont roll on Childe banner.

Free roll from battlepass today:
    5/6 now, so i just gota for her to show on shop again. And yeah i wont roll on Childe banner.
    Got C2 razor that works really well with gravestone

Oh i had to use Chong for today's challenge with 5 ruin guards: Hu Tao-Chong-Xing-Diona
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

More leaks and some stuff that was removed from game (but may come back):
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...#gid=402481538

https://twitter.com/AeEntropy/status...02205915406337

Is it just me or is Ningg super strong with Sucrose/Venti and a pyro char?
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    Is it just me or is Ningg super strong with Sucrose/Venti and a pyro char?
    Its because you stack the mobs and aoe hits everyone in close. Its same with Ganyu crystals.

Anyway, lets play a game. You have 200$. Spend it here and tell us what you got and how many (only characters and weapons):
    https://gi-wish-simulator.uzairashraf.dev/

I rolled on a drift in harbor and got (100 rolls.. so 206 dolars):
    1 Jean, 1 Xinyan, 2 Xiangling, 2x Noelle, 2x Xingqiu, 1 chungyun and for weapons 1 rainslasher, 1 favonius lance, sacrafical greatsword and sacrifical bow.

So if that was a real banner i would get pretty much scammed

I suggest you do this tommorow (i think its tommorow) on childe banner and see your luck. (old banner tho, but you can pretend that those are banner characters -- in that case Diona would be the new cyro lancer)

Today's Contending Tide game on extreme sure seemed harder than the ones before. My normal Razor main group could barely do half before he ran out of time. Actually had to go double healer with Barbara and Qiqi to heal the glass cannon that is Xiao while also proccing all the freezes. Whatever works I guess.