Thread: Genshin Impact

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    No, farming domains to get +Def artifacts is very satisfying

Edit: anyone here using regularly diona? I feel like using her at C6 with 4x maiden is a bit overkill and i could squeeze more dmg from her (2x blizz strayer 2x noblesse) or other (4x noblesse), does 4x dmg bonus cover all of eula's Q including explosion?
    I use her with 4x Noblessse set.

You can either play her with hp/atk/energy rechange/cyro damage/hp (or heal) -- or hp/atk/atk%/cyro damage/crit (or crit damage -- depends on weapon).

Most of her damage comes from using a shield and trowing a ulti just after and then you switch to another dps. Dont even try to dps with her

Oh and btw -- elemental mastery does not work with eula Q explosion as it deals phy. damage. (but it does work with cyro damage on start .. but only if there is a reaction life fischl bird or hu-tao fire dot)
    It also last for 12 seconds only so ....(same with noblesse set) its not easy to set up lightfall sword with duraction of 7 seconds due to long starting animation.

Well the hardest part if keeping a mob/boss inside the field for that time. Or to keep them alive
    Don't sweat the details!!!

diona shield is so weak that I play her with 4P noble with all artefact with HP%, with some 40+ TC% so her charged skill can have at least 1 crit most of the time, to proc her favonius bow for some more recharge ^^

No, farming domains to get +Def artifacts is very satisfying

Edit: anyone here using regularly diona? I feel like using her at C6 with 4x maiden is a bit overkill and i could squeeze more dmg from her (2x blizz strayer 2x noblesse) or other (4x noblesse), does 4x dmg bonus cover all of eula's Q including explosion?
    You'll never squeeze out decent damage from Diona.
    Just use 4x Noblesse and HP+ER and be done with her.

What world level guarantees you 5 stars from world bosses? Just hit 50 on my alt account and did the world lvl boost and got dogshit from a 91 Maguu Kenki.

it's 55 for the "ascension materials" bosses

Found out there is an artifact cap of 1000. Kind of sucks. Makes it hard to farm them to use later on whenever I feel like. Though, the good news is, the new artifact items in the housing system count as only 1 slot, regardless of how many of that specific type you have. Really glad about that at least.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    Found out there is an artifact cap of 1000. Kind of sucks. Makes it hard to farm them to use later on whenever I feel like. Though, the good news is, the new artifact items in the housing system count as only 1 slot, regardless of how many of that specific type you have. Really glad about that at least.
    There is little XP loss when using levelled artifacts to level new ones, so you can make throwaway artifacts to burn them on your good ones later.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    What world level guarantees you 5 stars from world bosses? Just hit 50 on my alt account and did the world lvl boost and got dogshit from a 91 Maguu Kenki.
    i'm pretty sure world bosses have diminishing returns in terms of drops, on the first kill you get orange artifacts and x3 mats most of the time, subsequent kills you get crap

So today's premiere is at 2 p.m CET? (considering dst)
    Last edited by D3athsting; 2021-07-09 at 07:51 AM.
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

10+ Year Old Account
    i'm pretty sure world bosses have diminishing returns in terms of drops, on the first kill you get orange artifacts and x3 mats most of the time, subsequent kills you get crap

So today's premiere is at 2 p.m CET? (considering dst)
    Wrong. Its 100% drop on Ar 55. On any 40 reshin boss. Other boss drops have a little higher chance to drop the better gems, but that it is (droprate on rest is still shit).

Ok that is interesting:

- - - Updated - - -

New challange sucks. You gota use that stupid ball again to destroy targets. Kinda hard when you got 20 mobs on you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Codes:

As6bqkly9gld

10+ Year Old Account
    New code:

GBNA9J5H9Y4H

code:
    LS6T4L9ZZ7TH

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    New challange sucks. You gota use that stupid ball again to destroy targets. Kinda hard when you got 20 mobs on you.
    Zhongli is the answer

Btw getting over 2k seems quite hard, 1.7k with Hu Tao Zhonhli Eula and Diona, since there are a lot of scattered mobs might have to try with Venti and Ganyu (if i had Ganyu )
    Last edited by D3athsting; 2021-07-09 at 02:33 PM.
    Rogues are fine ©
    Haste will fix it ©

So happy that playstation is finally getting cross save. I'll be able to enjoy the update on my PS5.

Quote Originally Posted by everydaygamer View Post
    So happy that playstation is finally getting cross save. I'll be able to enjoy the update on my PS5.
    Looks like sony got his bribe, "for the players" ofc
    Rogues are fine ©
    Haste will fix it ©

10+ Year Old Account
    Can we talk about Baal pulling a sword from her cleavage...?

She's a goddess, mortal rules do not apply to her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Can we talk about Baal pulling a sword from her cleavage...?
    Would you prefer she pulled it out from between her legs?

You know people whaling too much when they can recreate the in game universe in real life.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    Would you prefer she pulled it out from between her legs?
    I... I guess not, no.

15+ Year Old Account
    I hope this can revitalize my interest cause I haven't even been wanting to log on to do the 4 dailies the last few weeks.