Thread: Genshin Impact

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    3 cs were free. I keep telling you guys
    Does it matter? The average C6 cost for a 5* is ~1500$ (pity, random early 5* etc. all included)
    Half that and then some more and you are still at 500-600$.

Either way, it doesn't change the fact that Eula is not hitting that "casually" without a 5* weapon and C6.

But I don't see a "casual" Ayaka hitting anywhere close to a "casual" Eula. Neither DPS wise nor burst-damage wise.
    But I don't own her. I just don't see it in her kit.
    Ayakas burst was absolutely horrible to use in the try out due to auto targeting.
    And her cryo infusion and how to get it is probably the worst part of her gameplayloop.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-07-23 at 05:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    Ayakas burst was absolutely horrible to use in the try out due to auto targeting.
    I actually like the fact that it will just hover in place, facerolling an enemy until it kills it.

And her cryo infusion and how to get it is probably the worst part of her gameplayloop.
    Literally tapping dodge is annoying somehow? IMO it's almost TOO easy. Tap dodge for free cry app? Let alone charged attack hitting 3 times, guaranteeing a nice cryo app even overtop a reaction. Seems great!

Damage numbers, though? No idea. Wouldn't ever use her as a main DPS.

So spoilers for the shrine cleansing but I got some questions:
    So did the guy the visions show us just clean the 5 shrines and never purify the tumor? He must not have since the shrine girl still lived. Also who the fuck going to keep purifying the shrines and the mass every couple hundred years? We are the only people who know how to do it at this point and we also got the memory glass thing. I mean I guess we are immortal but I don't think we are going to be sticking around this planet for that long.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    So spoilers for the shrine cleansing but I got some questions:
    So did the guy the visions show us just clean the 5 shrines and never purify the tumor? He must not have since the shrine girl still lived. Also who the fuck going to keep purifying the shrines and the mass every couple hundred years? We are the only people who know how to do it at this point and we also got the memory glass thing. I mean I guess we are immortal but I don't think we are going to be sticking around this planet for that long.
    Pretty sure the miko we see in the visions is the original kitsune (just posing as a miko), and the guy is the same one who sealed Ioroi later on. The final cleansing either just isn't shown in the visions or the kitsune handled it herself later. Agreed about the shortsightedness in writing, they could just give us a throwaway last part of the quest to go to the shrine and tell the mikos what happened, which would fix all the issues.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Quote Originally Posted by BeepBoo View Post

Literally tapping dodge is annoying somehow? IMO it's almost TOO easy. Tap dodge for free cry app? Let alone charged attack hitting 3 times, guaranteeing a nice cryo app even overtop a reaction. Seems great!
    "almost too easy" is a weird way to put it, because everyone else will just press a button and then they are fine for the next 10-15 seconds and get a DPS buff alongside it some way or another, or regenerate energy.

Ayaka's only lasts 5 seconds, which is annoying because you have to dodge even if you don't need it... and on a very regular basis as well.
    And 3-hit charged attack means melt is weaker. Not even sure if it will actually apply Cryo after consuming the element and if that part is true.
    Melt can be triggered twice per pyro application most of the time. It surely doesn't proc twice per Charged Attack though.
    I'd have to test it again but it doesn't seem like you can chain Charge-attack like you could with Keqing for example.

I think Ayaka needs to be like C4 to be truely viable, at least that will add a very noticeable DPS increase for anyone in the team. Otherwise I would actually put her on the same level as Keqing.
    But it's not like I did any math/animation/frame by frame comparison or some bullshit like that - because frankly, it doesn't fucking matter .
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-07-23 at 11:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenzha View Post
    Well got on and did a 10 roll to start off the content. Got Ningguan and Diluc.
    First 5 rolls of my alt. Got Chong and another Diluc.

So i guess the ascension material boss for Ayaka is underwater, do i need to progress story quest to lower water level?
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    So i guess the ascension material boss for Ayaka is underwater, do i need to progress story quest to lower water level?
    No you just need to enter a portal on one of the island and you get ported to boss. Later in story you do unlock other area there.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    "almost too easy" is a weird way to put it

Ayaka's only lasts 5 seconds, which is annoying because you have to dodge even if you don't need it... and on a very regular basis as well.
    I'm essentially dodging or sprinting constantly as it is, so it's not much change for me. It's nice to have absolutely no cooldown on it, since I'm intending to use her for cryo app and diluc to trigger.
    And 3-hit charged attack means melt is weaker. Not even sure if it will actually apply Cryo after consuming the element and if that part is true.
    Melt can be triggered twice per pyro application most of the time. It surely doesn't proc twice per Charged Attack though.
    See above. I'm triggering melt with fire after ice, Ayaka ain't the star of this show, y0!

because frankly, it doesn't fucking matter .
    Agreed there! She's just a cryo bot for my Diluc >:}

I hate the whole slingshotting yourself between the crystals thing...

10+ Year Old Account
    Same...makes one of the challange imposible.

Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    Pretty sure the miko we see in the visions is the original kitsune (just posing as a miko), and the guy is the same one who sealed Ioroi later on. The final cleansing either just isn't shown in the visions or the kitsune handled it herself later. Agreed about the shortsightedness in writing, they could just give us a throwaway last part of the quest to go to the shrine and tell the mikos what happened, which would fix all the issues.
    I'm 90% sure she said That that was her in the visions. The Kitsune died a lot longer ago. The Tanuki got upset cause she never showed up again to compete against him which she never actually did she just told him she was going to appear there in different forms looking for him so he wouldn't get slaughtered by the evil or what ever they were facing. The guy in the visions I think was the dude that sealed him in stone.

Yeah its absolutely stupid. You can't even get a good angle to see so you just gotta keep flying between shit hoping to grab anything you need. Some of the connect the dots are annoying too.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    I'm 90% sure she said That that was her in the visions. The Kitsune died a lot longer ago. The Tanuki got upset cause she never showed up again to compete against him which she never actually did she just told him she was going to appear there in different forms looking for him so he wouldn't get slaughtered by the evil or what ever they were facing. The guy in the visions I think was the dude that sealed him in stone.
    Facts don't add up here. The comb was necessary for the cleansing, and they did the cleansing back then. Ioroi stole the comb some time after the kitsune died, and we know it wasn't recovered since. We also know it was the same guy we saw in the visions who sealed Ioroi.

Well, thinking a bit about it, the most logical explanation is that it was actually Kazari in the visions, but it must have been before the comb was stolen. As to why she didn't disappear - she might have. But just like the tumors, it's possible that the kitsune's spirit still affects the land and produces another Kazari after a while. It would also explain why she needed the Traveller to find the visions with memory lens - she only had the kitsune's memories, but none of the previous Kazaris.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

10+ Year Old Account
    You guys wont belive this:

Araund 34 wishes in since last ayaka (i dont know the right now as it needs to update).

Last edited by Nzembwamugumbwalchu; 2021-07-24 at 06:26 PM.

5+ Year Old Account
    lost 2nd pity to kekKing and now feeling sadness.
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

Got me a broken quest.
    Gazing Three Thousand Miles Away has a step to dig up some treasure and it just aint there for me. As much as i hate the teapot that quest also stops me going there as well.

Wonder if they are ever going to update the standard banner, I have a bunch of wishes saved up there for a pita.

10+ Year Old Account
    Leaks just comfirmed it from beta:
    Shogun is a polearm user and the sword its just part of Q animation.
    Kujou sara is 4 star bow electro user (like fishcl).

https://twitter.com/dimbreath/status...41712869486600
    https://twitter.com/projectcelestia/...16165707665420
    https://twitter.com/dimbreath/status...35889854234630

Also wtf :
    https://twitter.com/abc64real/status...39824446988288

Why the hell does she use a polearm? If they are already doubling up on Archon weapons I guess that means we probably wont ever see a new weapon type. Shoulda had her use a sword, then Pyro wargod a claymore, dendro wisdom a catalyst, then the Hydro Archon and Cryo some new weapon types like a fist weapon or dual wielding daggers and maybe another ranged weapon like a chakram or something.
    Last edited by qwerty123456; 2021-07-24 at 08:51 AM.