Thread: Genshin Impact

10+ Year Old Account
    Jinxed myself and got Ayaka on my alt account. SO she's stuck at 20 til I quest my way there. Not having much of a good time so far in Inazuma. I haven't had any trouble with combat (though Ganyu and Zhongli make sure I won't). It's all the puzzles laying around with zero explanations to them. Plus seeing something hidden behind an electro orb or whatever and not being able to reach it, only to run around for five minutes and not find any grana around to be able to pass. It's just frustrating.

Got Skyward Atlus on standard roles. Debating on that over R5 Dodoco Tales for Yan Fei Lose the damage bonus proc but get a flat 12% bonus plus maybe more attack.

Hopefully Yoimiya's banner and Kujou Sara's banners will be far apart. Probably gonna roll for Sara, and yes, right now it's because audio leaks has one of my favorite voice actors as her.

Yeah, the Shogon using polearm makes zero sense. The entire story revolves around her extreme skills with a sword, and how its the ultimate technique that the friend of Kazhua died just to get the chance to see. Its Ningguang all over again. Her showing this immense power to float an entire palace, and then use it as an offensive attack, just to be a 4 star.

Sometimes, they really don't make a darn bit of sense. Especially launching the game with Dendro, yet having zero characters actually wield that type.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    Yeah, the Shogon using polearm makes zero sense. The entire story revolves around her extreme skills with a sword, and how its the ultimate technique that the friend of Kazhua died just to get the chance to see. Its Ningguang all over again. Her showing this immense power to float an entire palace, and then use it as an offensive attack, just to be a 4 star.

Sometimes, they really don't make a darn bit of sense. Especially launching the game with Dendro, yet having zero characters actually wield that type.
    A garbage is not worth using my sword on...something
    Don't sweat the details!!!

her ultimate technique is a sword technique.
    She uses it in her ultimate

doesn't make sense - kappa
    ok.

Kujou looks super pretty btw.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-07-24 at 10:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Leaks just comfirmed it from beta:
    Shogun is a polearm user and the sword its just part of Q animation.
    Kujou sara is 4 star bow electro user (like fishcl).
    I'm actually sort of okay with the Raiden Shogun just using a sword during her Burst. It's probably the only way I'm ever going to be able to have an Inazuma character wield an actual katana....

Her skills sound interesting, too. I think maybe the idea is to use E first, cycle through the rest of the team's Bursts while they're buffed by Eye of Stormy Judgement, and then switch back to the Shogun to use her own Burst once her Resolve is topped off?

Also, where are you getting that Sara is going to be like Fischl? Were her skills leaked as well?
    "Go back...I just want to go back...!"

10+ Year Old Account
    I hate it when leakers are right:

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RadasNoir View Post
    I'm actually sort of okay with the Raiden Shogun just using a sword during her Burst. It's probably the only way I'm ever going to be able to have an Inazuma character wield an actual katana....

Her skills sound interesting, too. I think maybe the idea is to use E first, cycle through the rest of the team's Bursts while they're buffed by Eye of Stormy Judgement, and then switch back to the Shogun to use her own Burst once her Resolve is topped off?

Also, where are you getting that Sara is going to be like Fischl? Were her skills leaked as well?
    Electro bow user 4 star. I have yet to see a skill leak.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Electro bow user 4 star. I have yet to see a skill leak.
    I see.

I'm still holding out hope that she's the Electro version of Childe.
    "Go back...I just want to go back...!"

The awkward moment you roll the weapon banner to not get chongus and end up getting chongus
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

honey impact have pages made for the new characters. skills, passives and when available constellations, with a start of elevation components.
    I was interested in kokomi depending on her kit but I'll be skipping her since she's looking like a souped up barbara
    sara as a 4 star seem interesting in a different way from fischl so it'll depend which banner she's on, skipping if she's with kokomi ^^
    raiden artefacts will depend entierely if you can have the 5 star polearm or not, which add atk% for all the bonus ER over the base 100%
    and alloy seem to hit like a truck in cryo, I'll try to log on a playstation at a friend's place to get her sooner than 2.2

The new electro characters sound like a lot of fun, especially the new electro bow user.
    Damn, I imagine that to be stylish as hell.

I hope I'm not getting disappointed.
    It seems like I'll not got for the pyro girl after all.

And I might get to use my Keqing some day.
    If Baal and the 4* electro-bow user are in the same banner, that would be insane.

Even the new barbara sounds like fun.
    Considering you can easily get like 50k HP. and ripple does nearly 150% Max HP damage from her E?
    If that hits like 3 times over the duration of the skill(?) then that's a lot of damage for a healer.
    Not sure how that skill will work yet, even if It's just the summon damage, it's decent. Only downside is that she can't make use of crit/critdmg.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-07-24 at 12:18 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeenith View Post
    honey impact have pages made for the new characters. skills, passives and when available constellations, with a start of elevation components.
    I was interested in kokomi depending on her kit but I'll be skipping her since she's looking like a souped up barbara
    sara as a 4 star seem interesting in a different way from fischl so it'll depend which banner she's on, skipping if she's with kokomi ^^
    raiden artefacts will depend entierely if you can have the 5 star polearm or not, which add atk% for all the bonus ER over the base 100%
    and alloy seem to hit like a truck in cryo, I'll try to log on a playstation at a friend's place to get her sooner than 2.2
    Yeah as i read it right now she is just a fucking Barbara. Way to ruin a character. And no character buffs either to other team.

Sara needs at least C1 to be useable.

Shogun E is similar to the Beidou Q ability. And it fells more like support than main dps.

Aloy looks like reverse Diona.

Just hit max tree for current content. 100% one of the islands and 90% the other 2.
    Think i can switch from active to passive exploration for the rest now.

Imagine Sara + Bennett together.

Jeesus, the amount of ATK the active character will have

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenzha View Post
    Got me a broken quest.
    Gazing Three Thousand Miles Away has a step to dig up some treasure and it just aint there for me. As much as i hate the teapot that quest also stops me going there as well.
    I had this bugged too but it seems teleporting away and doing other stuff for awhile seems to reset the item you need to loot (its behind the tree in the area you have to look in)

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

10+ Year Old Account
    Is it me or is Baal's kit underwhelming...?

15+ Year Old Account
    I know everybody wants thundertits, but i really want kokomi. Its also funny no boy banners have been announced

Damn, the thunderbale in Mikage Furnace and the thunders in the entirety of Yoshiori were so annoying. Dragonspine's cold climate had nothing on those areas. I silently started wishing to get electrocuted by Shogun-sama too early, it seems.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Now that Ayaka has been out, Just curious if she is worth it or not. I am trying to hold off for the fire bow user, but if Ayaka is strong, may get her instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    Damn, the thunderbale in Mikage Furnace and the thunders in the entirety of Yoshiori were so annoying. Dragonspine's cold climate had nothing on those areas. I silently started wishing to get electrocuted by Shogun-sama too early, it seems.
    Furance was more anoying, but i had qiqi to heal me up. Also for some reason i have all weapon blueprints exept bow one. (still missing 1 page of some book)

And i dont think its posible to get a c4 electro traveler as i only need 2 more to reach lvl 7.
    https://genshin-impact-map.appsample.com/#/

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    Now that Ayaka has been out, Just curious if she is worth it or not. I am trying to hold off for the fire bow user, but if Ayaka is strong, may get her instead.
    I got her for her water ability to freeze it. I cant say if she is strong or not as i still need lvl 80-89 and talents on lvl 8 at least. I think i need a better sword....

Quote Originally Posted by Gutler View Post
    I had this bugged too but it seems teleporting away and doing other stuff for awhile seems to reset the item you need to loot (its behind the tree in the area you have to look in)
    I logged off for the night and when i came back on the next day it was fixed.