Thread: Genshin Impact

The evil furnace aura has been bested!
    Totally didnt take me an hour and a half of getting 1 shot in mirror trap/fire fatui agent/ lightning blast combos to complete.

Tried Yomiya. Her story quest wasn't all that fun, and she didn't seem all that powerful in combat. Wonder if I should just skip her too and wait for Baal. But going this long without a new character to level up and play is getting dull.

Are you running Ayaka 4x blizzard or 4x new set?
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    Tried Yomiya. Her story quest wasn't all that fun, and she didn't seem all that powerful in combat. Wonder if I should just skip her too and wait for Baal. But going this long without a new character to level up and play is getting dull.
    Yoimiya has terrible artifacts in her story quests, that's why she seemed a lot weaker than she will be with semi-decent gear. Also she's most definitely not a main DPS, big downtime on her E and can't procc her own ult. I guess she will work well with Childe, though.
    Raiden Mei is looking to be really damn strong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

15+ Year Old Account
    All I'm seeing is people bad mouthing yoimiya and I'm not having any of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Because she is not a pyro Ganyu.

She is a support dps that you switch once you use a Q and then you use a fast attacking character for more damage (similar to fishy).

You start with E and use auto-attack till its over, then switch to charged shot and then Q.

Her Q works similar to who-tao and mr kid and it only allows damage on side characters.

5x 195.2 % damage (on lvl 8) + 203.52% (Ganyu Q does 112.44% damage per shard over 15 sec, but it cant hit everytime -- unless venti)
    Don't sweat the details!!!

yeah same, the little we had her to try was fun, her skill downtime make room for rotating the team, and yes her artefacts were far from good.
    I just hope I'll get a good set of artefacts from the new set that drain burst energie to buff normal attacks.
    I'll have her anyway, lost a 50/50 last time, 0 pity but close to 70 wish stones ready and time to get more.
    I'll have to get some more wishes to finish the weapon banner, pity at 47/80, but will I have the bow on my 1st and only try is the question ^^

on the other hand I see close to no one talking about the electro traveler !? I don't care how weak are her damages, the burst recharge she does is through the room, I love her !!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Because she is not a pyro Ganyu.

She is a support dps that you switch once you use a Q and then you use a fast attacking character for more damage (similar to fishy).

You start with E and use auto-attack till its over, then switch to charged shot and then Q.

Her Q works similar to who-tao and mr kid and it only allows damage on side characters.

5x 195.2 % damage (on lvl 8) + 203.52% (Ganyu Q does 112.44% damage per shard over 15 sec, but it cant hit everytime -- unless venti)
    Okay, but she calls her dad pops

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xeenith View Post
    yeah same, the little we had her to try was fun, her skill downtime make room for rotating the team, and yes her artefacts were far from good.
    I just hope I'll get a good set of artefacts from the new set that drain burst energie to buff normal attacks.
    I'll have her anyway, lost a 50/50 last time, 0 pity but close to 70 wish stones ready and time to get more.
    I'll have to get some more wishes to finish the weapon banner, pity at 47/80, but will I have the bow on my 1st and only try is the question ^^

on the other hand I see close to no one talking about the electro traveler !? I don't care how weak are her damages, the burst recharge she does is through the room, I love her !!
    I haven't used traveler for like 8 months so i have no idea

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeenith View Post

She is a battery and if you already a character like this, she is usless. Maybe with Ball.

15+ Year Old Account
    My only problem is its hard to make a new team when c6 eula does so much damage most fights are 3-10 seconds at most so having them take longer is bleh

Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    Yoimiya has terrible artifacts in her story quests, that's why she seemed a lot weaker than she will be with semi-decent gear. Also she's most definitely not a main DPS, big downtime on her E and can't procc her own ult. I guess she will work well with Childe, though.
    Raiden Mei is looking to be really damn strong.
    Did she? She had 79% Crit and 179% Critdmg or something.
    And 2k+ Attack.

That's pretty decent/good.

She is simple and thus fun to play if you like stuff like machine gun Fischl. Just team her up with Xinqiu and she will deal very, very solid DPS.
    I want her because she is super cute and wholesome, but Baal is going to be a powerhouse and I want her at C4... so I'll probably skip everyone until then.

But seriously.... did you guys see her Burst ability and both post and pre burst-ability attack-chain? That shit looks dope
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-07-29 at 08:20 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    Did she? She had 79% Crit and 179% Critdmg or something.
    And 2k+ Attack.

That's pretty decent/good.

She is simple and thus fun to play if you like stuff like machine gun Fischl. Just team her up with Xinqiu and she will deal very, very solid DPS.
    I want her because she is super cute and wholesome, but Baal is going to be a powerhouse and I want her at C4... so I'll probably skip everyone until then.

But seriously.... did you guys see her Burst ability and attack-chain? That shit looks dope

My only problem is its hard to make a new team when c6 eula does so much damage most fights are 3-10 seconds at most so having them take longer is bleh
    You are playing the game wrong. You don't build teams for dmg you build them to make a Waifu/Husbando army.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    You are playing the game wrong. You don't build teams for dmg you build them to make a Waifu/Husbando army.
    I mean I'm not really into girls but eula can do whatever she wants to me

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    From a practical standpoint Yoimiya seems to be a pretty safe skip, but I'm getting her anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't gotten to the point in the game where she's playable. All I know is I want her, and it doesn't matter.

Plus she's in the same banner as Sayu, so bonus.

So have we ever stopped to ask when Genshin Impact requires a constant internet connection? Sure if you want to play with friends or buy stuff some the store, it would make sense, but I'd bet most players don't fall into those categories most of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    So have we ever stopped to ask when Genshin Impact requires a constant internet connection? Sure if you want to play with friends or buy stuff some the store, it would make sense, but I'd bet most players don't fall into those categories most of the time.
    It's because it was made to run on phones, the online connection allows it to constantly keep track of your progress and prevents any cheating when it comes to earning currency for the gotcha mechanic.

Quote Originally Posted by Trifle View Post
    From a practical standpoint Yoimiya seems to be a pretty safe skip, but I'm getting her anyway.
    Yeah same. I can get her with a pitty but then I'm 99% sure imma have to whale for Baal. Gorou is supposed to be the brawn of the resistance and looks like a 10 year old cosplaying a fox dude so he's an instant skip for me. I will say I'm glad they gave him blue eyes so he only looks 93% like Draff and the other generic part animal men we got in the game so far. Dainsleif the only cool looking dude announced so far but probably years away from being released. I think Yae Miko the only other announced character I'm interested in besides the above ones which I might have enough gems for if Baal is before Kokomi and Gorou and Yae is after those two.

15+ Year Old Account
    Garou might do worse than albedo, who was so bad he might not even get a rerun till sumaru at this point. He's my nice boy though /pat
    Last edited by Video Games; 2021-07-30 at 02:44 PM.