Thread: Genshin Impact

The new F12 is TIGHT to 9*, gonna have to go back to the drawing board with this one, Razor can't carry hard enough.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zmagoslav View Post
    Yeah, but i cannot imagine anybody in their right mind pulling that one.
    They need to shake things up a bit.

Going for whales is good strategy...
    but there's plenty casual players around, who might be on the verge of buying in, but are smart enough not to bet on the classic banner.

Looking at all other Gachas out-there that's the next logical step once you have a big roster of units...
    Maybe after a game has been out for longer than a year.

I guess its time to work on her, since i have her on C5:
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Well this sucks:

Yomiya has a ICD on pyro and it will destroy her damage. She could get outdamaged by yanfei.
    Do you get paid to promote these shitty clickbait videos or smth?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tang0 View Post
    Do you get paid to promote these shitty clickbait videos or smth?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2t4MBhGAg8

Every youtuber clickbaits anyway. But at least this guy does have a point.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2t4MBhGAg8

Every youtuber clickbaits anyway. But at least this guy does have a point.
    His point being what? That he tries to put in the existing comps instead of other pyro characters and it doesn’t work? Shocker, make new ones, come up with those or wait for someone else to, if you’re too dull to do it yourself.

It’s the same crying wolf situation every other banner. “Oh no, zhongli/albedo/xiao/childe/eula/etc. Is so weak, who would pull for that, we have «x”?!”

And the sheep take the bait every time.

Quote Originally Posted by Tang0 View Post
    His point being what? That he tries to put in the existing comps instead of other pyro characters and it doesn’t work? Shocker, make new ones, come up with those or wait for someone else to, if you’re too dull to do it yourself.
    We don't have an unlimited supply of different characters to be able to come up with unique comps for every new character. Though the guy seems to be forgetting Childe exists, and he seems to be a match made in heaven for Yoimiya.

Agreed about the clickbaits, though. The guy in the video is whining about ICD, while Yoimiya getting 3 melts/vapes in 1 AA sequence seems perfectly fine, especially since she gets them on the highest % attacks. And then she can fit 3 sequences within 1 E window if she doesn't have to dodge. So if there is a point in this video, it's that he's gone and deconstructed his whole argument himself. Of course she's not going to vape on every 0.5 sec attack.

I still think she'll be very average, but that's better than being another powercreep character.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Baal's going to be a weekly boss to, right? I really doubt that they made that entire fight boss fight with her just for that one small quest segment.

Also wouldn't be surprised if Yomiya isn't that good. Likely Mihoyo attempting to drain away all the primogems they pumped into the game with this update before bringing out the real heavy hitters for people to really want.
    Last edited by Very Tired; 2021-08-02 at 06:41 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    Baal's going to be a weekly boss to, right? I really doubt that they made that entire fight boss fight with her just for that one small quest segment.

Also wouldn't be surprised if Yomiya isn't that good. Likely Mihoyo attempting to drain away all the primogems they pumped into the game with this update before bringing out the real heavy hitters for people to really want.
    Yeah Ball drops the new mats. I mean even Ayaka is not that powerfull and may fell like waste of primogems for those that want Ganyu for example.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm disappointed about yoimiya but i will hold on to the hope she'll be buffed before release. I want to slot her in over fischl for eula/yoimiya/bennet/diona

It should have been clear that Yoimiya can't proc Vape on every hit.
    That's just not how the game works.
    She is a ranged normal attack Hu Tao - and as someone who actually plays a normal attack Hu Tao with a 3* weapon because I don't have her at C1. I can tell you it still hits for a lot and the DPS is huge.

Yoimiya doesn't have the luxury to use a 3* weapon, although slingshot might be okayish, but she is still going to deal a lot of damage alongside very solid team DPS support.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-08-02 at 08:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    She is a ranged normal attack Hu Tao - and as someone who actually plays a normal attack Hu Tao with a 3* weapon because I don't have her at C1. I can tell you it still hits for a lot and the DPS is huge.

Yoimiya doesn't have the luxury to use a 3* weapon, although slingshot might be okayish, but she is still going to deal a lot of damage alongside very solid team DPS support.
    Use diona's shield with hu tao and you can spam charged attacks easier
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

5+ Year Old Account

Ye, but yoimiya 1st character that can't proc her own ult..... even supports been able just to press Q and do something.

today
    1) they buffed Baal more damage on resolve stucks , q cost now 90 with CD=18.
    2) nerfed kokomilk to the ground E scales from attack.(while her weapon is HP based)
    3) nothing for yoimiya ....
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

Quote Originally Posted by cocomen2 View Post
    Ye, but yoimiya 1st character that can't proc her own ult..... even supports been able just to press Q and do something.

today
    1) they buffed Baal more damage on resolve stucks , q cost now 90 with CD=18.
    2) nerfed kokomilk to the ground E scales from attack.(while her weapon is HP based)
    3) nothing for yoimiya ....
    And why would she want to proc her own ult? For it's duration the skill will be on cooldown, so she will be shooting white arrows. How would proccing her ult help that in any way? If you are hellbent on proccing the ult with yoimiya - just add some other character's attack to her autos, like half the roster can do that.

Quote Originally Posted by cocomen2 View Post
    How does that matter?
    Her whole kit is build around the fact that she deals damage with E for a duration, just like Hu Tao, and ends her DPS cycle with Q, just like Hu Tao.
    Difference being that Hu Tao's Q doesn't deal damage without E. And Yoimiya's Q doesn't deal damage while E is active - is what I would say, but Yoimiya's Q actually works while she is on the field as well.

She can deal damage off-field and buff the team just like Xiangling, at the same time, she can deal damage on field just like Hu Tao.
    She is both DPS and Support DPS. Able to apply Vape/Melt.
    You could team her up with Ganyu and switch in and out between them alongside Bennett and some random Anemo character and get melt for days for both Ganyu and Yoimiya.

Or just team her up with Xinqiu as support and be happy about vapor and burst skill procs whenever you want.

With C4, you can get her for 100% on field as well, C6 is also a significant DPS boost.
    So you could spent a lot of money to get a DPS monster, just like nearly every other character.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-08-02 at 10:33 PM.

5+ Year Old Account
    How does that matter?
    Her whole kit is build around the fact that she deals damage with E for a duration, just like Hu Tao, and ends her DPS cycle with Q, just like Hu Tao.
    Difference being that Hu Tao's Q doesn't deal damage without E. And Yoimiya's Q doesn't deal damage while E is active - is what I would say, but Yoimiya's Q actually works while she is on the field as well.

She can deal damage off-field and buff the team just like Xiangling, at the same time, she can deal damage on field just like Hu Tao.
    She is both DPS and Support DPS. Able to apply Vape/Melt.
    You could team her up with Ganyu and switch in and out between them alongside Bennett and some random Anemo character and get melt for days for both Ganyu and Yoimiya.

Or just team her up with Xinqiu as support and be happy about vapor and burst skill procs whenever you want.

With C4, you can get her for 100% on field as well, C6 is also a significant DPS boost.
    So you could spent a lot of money to get a DPS monster, just like nearly every other character.
    You still didn't get my point of view , if 4* can outdps her , what a point of gimping her to NOT allow her to proc her OWN ult. what kind sake of It.She meant to be firewoks themed archer ... so she can't fire up it by herself?), and why E not able to have AOE if it really fireworks. (even with lower damage) Shit load of stupid kids each year losing fingers to fireworks ...yet in fantasy world they all single target?
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

La signora seems to be a new 60 reshin boss next patch.
    https://genshin-impact.fandom.com/wiki/Signora
    I had been wondering if either the Fatui or Abyss would end up being a "conflict killer" in regards to our problems with the Shogun. Maybe we actually end up stopping La Signora from taking the Shogun's Gnosis this time, and after realizing how hypocritical it is to not want her Gnosis stolen while she goes around taking people's Visions, she ends the Vision Hunt decree.
    "Go back...I just want to go back...!"

Quote Originally Posted by RadasNoir View Post
    I had been wondering if either the Fatui or Abyss would end up being a "conflict killer" in regards to our problems with the Shogun. Maybe we actually end up stopping La Signora from taking the Shogun's Gnosis this time, and after realizing how hypocritical it is to not want her Gnosis stolen while she goes around taking people's Visions, she ends the Vision Hunt decree.
    Yae seemed to imply that there was something wrong with her and that her current stance and attitude is not normal.

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    Well on the other hand the Signora-fight also looks like it takes place within that building.
    INB4;
    - P1: we fight the shogun (ELECTRO)
    - P2: signora's base form (ICE)
    - P3: signora's foul legacy form (ICE + FIRE)

After P1 Baal gets incapacitated and we basically need to save her...
    Us saving her grants us a "pardon", thus laying the road open for cooperation.

I wouldn't be surprised if later on in the story somebody revived the giant snake on that 1 island, resulting in an epic showdown to end the inazuma arc.

Quote Originally Posted by Zmagoslav View Post
    Well on the other hand the Signora-fight also looks like it takes place within that building.
    INB4;
    - P1: we fight the shogun (ELECTRO)
    - P2: signora's base form (ICE)
    - P3: signora's foul legacy form (ICE + FIRE)

After P1 Baal gets incapacitated and we basically need to save her...
    Us saving her grants us a "pardon", thus laying the road open for cooperation.

I wouldn't be surprised if later on in the story somebody revived the giant snake on that 1 island, resulting in an epic showdown to end the inazuma arc.
    Ningguang: Ahhhh after millions of mora spent I'm finally done rebuilding the Jade Palace...

*Traveler yeets the structure into another giant monster to save the day*