Thread: Genshin Impact

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    I didn't mean literally handing them out. Just because they aren't distributed consciously doesn't mean they aren't bound to the Archon's will, rather the fact that they stopped showing up during the Hunt is direct evidence that on some level, deciding visions were bad meant she stopped creating new ones
    There is nothing to suggest Archons don't know everything there is to know about how the world works. They know where the Visions come from, they are clearly just obliged not to tell anyone about it, they are afraid, or both.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

10+ Year Old Account
    Honey Impact being taken down.

Fucking hell Mihoyo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post

Fucking hell Mihoyo.
    Its still up if you wana get some information down.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Its still up if you wana get some information down.
    It's more for the future. They were a good source for planning upcoming banners (which MHY doesn't want ofc).

10+ Year Old Account
    It's more for the future. They were a good source for planning upcoming banners (which MHY doesn't want ofc).
    Much more usefull that their garbage wiki. Anyway here is site owner thing:

So far MHY asks our web hosting provider to remove the main domain of honeyhunterworld.com, which will obliterate all of my websites and web projects, within 24 hours.

From my side I have few questions to MHY:
    1. The whole community uses datamined assets including fandom wiki, various apps and database websites, also including official content creators.
    2. Instead of contacting me or us personally, MHY decides to stab our back and solve it without contacting us hoping we will never know (which is not surprisingly, knowing how greedy this company is for money and blackmailing people is a normal thing in their corporation politics)
    3. Instead of asking to remove several pages on website, they ask to remove the whole 130k pages website, and all my _other_ web (and game servers actually) projects.

So far I am taking down the website in 24 hours. Stay tuned for further notice, our lawyers will start working on that soon.

From my company name and myself we are very sorry for other content creators and web developers, using assets our team made possible to extract and compile, the data they used to represent, which shows how that exact company is carrying for you (tldr they don’t).

I, personally, as a solo developer and owner of honeyhunterworld.com ask you to share that post, calling MHY to publicity.

I just saved site as a offline file for time being if its get taken down forever (not everything, just characters).

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    >switches to zhongli after using eulas q

He's ulting and switching to build resolve, empty their energy, and test her energy recharge.

Come on, you cannot be that stupid to not understand that.

- - - Updated - - -

Fucking hell Mihoyo.
    There will be a replacement.

Quote Originally Posted by korijenkins View Post
    There will be a replacement.
    I've seen people leak stuff via Twitter. They might be able to convince Twitter to ban anyone who does leak stuff, but people can just keep making new accounts and they obviously can't take down all of Twitter.
    "Go back...I just want to go back...!"

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    Big fat doubt. First of all, they aren't in any corner whatsoever.
    There is nothing difficult in adding more weapon types.
    A gun, fists, sword&shield and whatever comes to mind. You can perfectly explain why they are currently not used as much as well and why you haven't encountered anyone using them. At least for the gun and fist weapons. But we know Sword&Shield users as well. Stanley for example.
    It's just animation and attackspeed/modifier variation.

Compared to double-element and the change to teambuilding and the whole "meta" and resonance thing etc....
    New weapons are new animations and skins, designing them to be unique and not take away from the current weapons, and adding several of them in one batch

A dual element character is just the same as any other new character. All new characters require changes to your team building and "meta". The only "difficult" thing would be resonance and that's just a balance thing.

If she really is a dual element character its telling that they would rather implement a 2 element character over introducing a new weapon type.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    If she really is a dual element character its telling that they would rather implement a 2 element character over introducing a new weapon type.
    Yeah, but not necessarily because more weapons are more difficult to implement. There are many reasons why they'd want to introduce a dual element character.

As for skins, animations etc.

All of that has to be done anyway, because literally all 5* characters have unique attack animations, even if they are from the same weapon class.
    Probably the same for 4* characters as well.
    Same thing with weapon skins and all that.

On top of that, we have Fatui gun users and fist weapon users.
    Even staffs are there.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-09-10 at 04:14 PM.

I don't understand all the doom and gloom about Yae, the leak said it's just her ult that will alternate between Electro and Pyro attacks. Doesn't mean she will count as a double element character. And that is all assuming the leak is real, and even the leaker himself says he put some fake ones in there. This one sounds so dumb I'll believe it only when I see leaked gameplay.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

As far as we know visions don't break so there are tons of masterless visions as when a vision user dies they deactivate. People even trade/sell masterless visions in hopes of getting their own vision or to make money of people who want one.

I think it would probably be like Childe where you "switch stances".
    Though, in game lore, we haven't seen any and the one Kazuha had was the first mention. Even all of the people at the tournament seemed to view it as an exceedingly rare and valuable item. I see a lot of lore behind no one just naturally having two.

I do think they will add more elements or weapons at some point. There are tons of ways to expand upon and elemental reaction based game. More weapons being the easiest and quickest choice since the weapons don't seem to vary greatly gameplay wise themselves.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

I honestly don't even understand why Mihoyo is making such a big deal out of the leak stuff. It doesn't really affect them. It hasn't stopped the whales from just c6ing every character banner and r5 weapon, even when they knew what future characters / weapons were coming.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by blackpink View Post
    I honestly don't even understand why Mihoyo is making such a big deal out of the leak stuff. It doesn't really affect them. It hasn't stopped the whales from just c6ing every character banner and r5 weapon, even when they knew what future characters / weapons were coming.
    Because they're hoping to trick more people into FOMO. They don't need to prod the whales any more than currently, but they do have a lot of revenue to gain by keeping the average low spender in the dark about upcoming banner. Imagine spending all your primos on Raiden and then surprise, there's a Ganyu rerun that you didn't know about right after. More people might be willing to spend then, instead of planning accordingly.

Yeah, but not necessarily because more weapons are more difficult to implement. There are many reasons why they'd want to introduce a dual element character.

As for skins, animations etc.

All of that has to be done anyway, because literally all 5* characters have unique attack animations, even if they are from the same weapon class.
    Probably the same for 4* characters as well.
    Same thing with weapon skins and all that.

On top of that, we have Fatui gun users and fist weapon users.
    Even staffs are there.
    But new weapon types require new characters also. I really wanna see a big buff anemo boxer looking fist weapon user but clearly they like to save time and make k-pop teen sized males. I really hope we do eventually get new weapons and more unique looking characters but I'm pessimistic about that. Would also be cool to get an adepti/demigod in its actual animal/beast form only thing they would really have to worry about is climbing and since you can swap chars so easily I don't really see that as a problem.

I see only two ways they can successfully add a new weapon type, either having by having a character banner with 3-4+ new weapon type users and a weapon banner that is mostly filled with that new weapon, or creating a single new X user and a epic weapon for them and giving them free through a quest and then just slowly adding in more characters and weapons through banners.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because they're hoping to trick more people into FOMO. They don't need to prod the whales any more than currently, but they do have a lot of revenue to gain by keeping the average low spender in the dark about upcoming banner. Imagine spending all your primos on Raiden and then surprise, there's a Ganyu rerun that you didn't know about right after. More people might be willing to spend then, instead of planning accordingly.
    People however need to realize that free to play games will re-run their stuff. As a free to play (or very low spender...i wanted that Jean costume), you got to play smart and invest into a smaller pool of characters. Or you could run 2 games and roll on another to save primogems for specific characters.

Leaks help me to save a lot of money that i would end up wasting into shit. Or limited resorces (Childe such a waste of xp books).

As it stands right now (if they dont change their plans) -- Kokomi --) Childe + new spear gay --- ) Ya miko ????? --- ) Ganyu rerun ---) Hu tao rerun (its 100% she is gona be on some hallowen time)
    Since Miko was not in files, we can probaly say Kokomi 21.09.2021--) Childe 11.09.2021 + new 4 star --) Hu tao (31. october) --- ) Ganyu --) Ya miko

But yeah, this company got to much money to fast and its realy starting to get rotten.

Considering to what happened with Baal, it prevents them from changing stuff before release, as everyone is too stupid to realize half the changes before release.
    Their information is 1-2 weeks old and then they are suprised that Baal doesn't work with Beidou and throw a hissy fit

But new weapon types require new characters also. I really wanna see a big buff anemo boxer looking fist weapon user but clearly they like to save time and make k-pop teen sized males. I really hope we do eventually get new weapons and more unique looking characters but I'm pessimistic about that. Would also be cool to get an adepti/demigod in its actual animal/beast form only thing they would really have to worry about is climbing and since you can swap chars so easily I don't really see that as a problem.

I see only two ways they can successfully add a new weapon type, either having by having a character banner with 3-4+ new weapon type users and a weapon banner that is mostly filled with that new weapon, or creating a single new X user and a epic weapon for them and giving them free through a quest and then just slowly adding in more characters and weapons through banners.
    I'm down to them introducing a new weapon type, and if they do, it's probably gonna be like the first dentro character ever: just the one and deal with it. At least I kinda expect them to give a free 4* weapon for starters.
    And i totally see them doing a character in a future that either the skill or burst changes their form to go ham while it lasts. Or imagine having a special dash that morphs the dude into a beast to run on all 4 with some special effect like the first hit out of the dash is a guaranteed crit or has extra cdamage.
    If anything, some character designes tells us that they're willing to "break the mold". Alternate dashes, special airborne attacks (thinking Xiao or Kazuha), different stats scalings... we'll just have to wait and see.

Yea, they're dead wrong. People who were going to spend would spend. People who won't spend, won't spend. Like even if I knew Ganyu re-run was happening in 2 banners, it wouldn't change a thing. I spent for Raiden, I won't spend for Ganyu. Nothing really changes.

- - - Updated - - -

Considering to what happened with Baal, it prevents them from changing stuff before release, as everyone is too stupid to realize half the changes before release.
    Their information is 1-2 weeks old and then they are suprised that Baal doesn't work with Beidou and throw a hissy fit
    Ya, that's not a reason at all for why they're trying to get rid of leaks lol. They can't hear any of the loud complaining over the massive amount of revenue they gained from this banner.

It probably is them trying to get people to spend on every banner due to not know what's coming next but it won't work. People who don't spend, aren't going to just spend all of a sudden. People who spent a little to get one copy of every 5* on banner, will keep doing that. Nothing will change.

holy shit is the fish tank loadout heavy. And you only get to put 5 fish in it:/ idk wtf they were thinking with housing if they are just going to half ass everything.

holy shit is the fish tank loadout heavy. And you only get to put 5 fish in it:/ idk wtf they were thinking with housing if they are just going to half ass everything.
    I just honestly use it as an artifact exp farm. Only good thing I've seen from it.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?