Thread: Genshin Impact

Quote Originally Posted by blackpink View Post

Ya, that's not a reason at all for why they're trying to get rid of leaks lol. They can't hear any of the loud complaining over the massive amount of revenue they gained from this banner.

It probably is them trying to get people to spend on every banner due to not know what's coming next but it won't work. People who don't spend, aren't going to just spend all of a sudden. People who spent a little to get one copy of every 5* on banner, will keep doing that. Nothing will change.
    They would earn the money either way though.
    With or without leaks.
    I'm pretty sure it's because the chinese game communities are fucking crybabies and extremist and that they just don't want to bother with their shitstorm every month.
    At least I wouldn't want to.

You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    -snip-
    Was... this not common knowledge?

Is raiden still trash tier now that people hit 400k/1m+ dmg with C3 as a support character?
    Considering that most people don't even reach this with ther C6 ones?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    Is raiden still trash tier now that people hit 1m+ dmg with C3 as a support character? Considering that other 5* characters need C6 to reach these numbers?
    Those are whales. You can easy hit that much when you spend shitload of money. (and with right party resistance and atk increase buffs)
    Its all in artifacts.

Anyway good news:
    Upd 9/11/2021:

So some legal work was made yesterday (and today) and that’s what I have:

1. MHY is enforcing their ToS as regular country law. That is not correct. Terms of Service (ToS) are agreements between end-user and service provider (not even a contract), cancellation of which may stop HoYoLab providing the service (hosting your in-game account). ToS are not actual laws and using ToS as argument in DMCA is a fraud.

2. We raised a question of legality of their ToS since they restrict user to explore and investigate software they provide, thus providing a software requiring Kernel level of access to your PC, being able to gather root information and sending it to a company without any notice to user, removing, changing and modifying core system files, having access to PC logs, running and shutting down other programs, etc.

3. We watermark our images, leading to website that clearly states that those images are subject of copyright of MiHoYo Ltd. So copyright laws are pretty sure correct and fulfilled here.

4. The only rest and actually working argument they have and can force is the ownership of the trademark. Yes, not the unreleased content (we’re not subject of NDA, no one in the team), not the watermarks, not the sounds nor text, the reason is ‘we just want to do so, because we’re authorised owner of TM’. Simply speaking, the MHY tells us:

‘We own the game and trademark, so we want you to remove the fansite and stop writing about our game’

Honestly, this is a grey area in laws, meaning MHY imply they can cancel anyone, who is doing game related contect, varying from Artists, Designers and Musicians to app and website developers. Thus they consider any content related to Genshin Impact as their own content, so I am very sorry for official and non-official content creators for this game, who may potentially receive the same DMCA complaint we had.

5. MiHoYo wanted to solve their issue with our ISP, Ionos, without notifying us, silently, which could make us lose the result of almost a year of developing, all databases and all other projects. Let me explain: genshin.honeyhunterworld.com is not a domain, this is a subdomain, so to disable subdomain according to US laws you have to revoke the whole domain registration within 24 hours, atop of which they asked of removal the whole server data. This is some fraud company politics going on here, I don’t even want to think, why they suppose we don’t keep backups.

So far I still negotiate stuff with Ionos, the only compromise solution is to close the project or move the registration out of US.

Again, I hope my and my team experience will make other content creators for this game to think, what company they’re dealing this, since MiHoYo think they can recall the results of years of your work just because they own the trademark.
    Upd 9/11/2021:

Ionos gives us few days more to transfer. We’re migrating to DMCA ignored hosting.

CN Version:
    https://genshin.honeyhunterworld.com...AB%99/?lang=EN
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Anyway good news:
    Upd 9/11/2021:

So some legal work -snip-
    How is anything relating to honey hunter good news? That website and the ones servicing it can eat a bag of ducks. That website is the worst thing to ever happen to this game. Hosting illegally obtained info, misleading the community and making money off of it. And when the shit hit the fan they play the victim card. You should probably check the footnote on their newly hosted site, if they haven’t deleted that already.

Those are whales. You can easy hit that much when you spend shitload of money. (and with right party resistance and atk increase buffs)
    Its all in artifacts.
    So the point stands.
    And if it's all in artifacts, why is that for whales.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tang0 View Post
    How is anything relating to honey hunter good news? That website and the ones servicing it can eat a bag of ducks. That website is the worst thing to ever happen to this game. Hosting illegally obtained info, misleading the community and making money off of it. And when the shit hit the fan they play the victim card. You should probably check the footnote on their newly hosted site, if they haven’t deleted that already.
    I havent seen them misslead anything as they host a datamined files and stuff is subject to change. And if they make any money, good for them as servers cost money and they are not free service.

This site saved me from spending $$$ on genshin and this is a good thing. Heck they probaly reduced gambling addiction over all as if you know what is coming, you will save primogems and prepare the mats for new characters.

Also, if you noticed, they are not the only ones attacked right now and victim card is safe to play here. A lot of twitter users that leaked suddenly went puff.

Not to mention the mihoyo is suing china youtube to get personal info of leakers. (Wich is protected by the law in China)

So yeah, i dont see defending a company in this situation to be reasonable.

I mean even a leaker is shitting on them right now:
    https://twitter.com/dimbreath/status...08911730921472

- - - Updated - - -

So the point stands.
    And if it's all in artifacts, why is that for whales.
    Rng. You can pay to get araund that by farming more. Just look at streamer artifacts and compare it to yours and you will see a big difference.
    Chances to get this on free reshin are very very very very very...did i say very? small.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

I havent seen them misslead anything as they host a datamined files and stuff is subject to change. And if they make any money, good for them as servers cost money and they are not free service.

This site saved me from spending $$$ on genshin and this is a good thing. Heck they probaly reduced gambling addiction over all as if you know what is coming, you will save primogems and prepare the mats for new characters.

Also, if you noticed, they are not the only ones attacked right now and victim card is safe to play here. A lot of twitter users that leaked suddenly went puff.

Not to mention the mihoyo is suing china youtube to get personal info of leakers. (Wich is protected by the law in China)

So yeah, i dont see defending a company in this situation to be reasonable.

I mean even a leaker is shitting on them right now:
    https://twitter.com/dimbreath/status...08911730921472

- - - Updated - - -

Rng. You can pay to get araund that by farming more. Just look at streamer artifacts and compare it to yours and you will see a big difference.
    Chances to get this on free reshin are very very very very very...did i say very? small.
    Poor leakers getting attacked. “Attacked” is rich. Torrent sites help people save even more money, I guess you play the trumpet for them too?

You can hate on a company for any legit reason, but there’s no victim card to be played when the company is purging illegally obtained information and even more so sites that distribute said information for personal profit.

Actually, it just requires a bit of commitment for more than 3 days after the character released.
    If anything, the weapons are the biggest factor to F2P and whale difference

I have no issue with sites / services that help the community but when they act like little special snowflakes, then it becomes an issue (which is what honey is doing).

- - - Updated - - -

Its all in artifacts.
    Idk why this has become a popular thing to say to shit on Raiden. Ignoring c3, she can still do 250k+ just on the initial hit of her burst. That is not crap. Now, bringing the c3 back to the discussion...say you can do that with any other character with loads of money spent...so what? What exactly is your point? You can do a lot of damage on any 5* character when invested into...go figure.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by blackpink View Post
    Idk why this has become a popular thing to say to shit on Raiden. Ignoring c3, she can still do 250k+ just on the initial hit of her burst. That is not crap. Now, bringing the c3 back to the discussion...say you can do that with any other character with loads of money spent...so what? What exactly is your point? You can do a lot of damage on any 5* character when invested into...go figure.
    Isn't you are the guy who said that Raiden is support and not designed to be dpser? ; now couple days later turns out whales do 1MIL+ at c3 , and her support capability is shit compared to other archons.

Whole thing about Electro being worst element (geo not much better, but atleast they getting good characters), and they rather boost EI damage by hand out 60% def ignore to her than buffing weak electro reactions.

FIx Ei interactions with beidou? nah we better nerf Lisa. Priority HIGH

And "Fix" for Lisa would be if they added that tap version able to generate 1 particle, but seems its BETTER to change coding of ability than description C1 of ALREADY weak character that has low chance to come by.

But they did opposite with C6 of raiden , there they chose to "fix" description.
    Last edited by cocomen2; 2021-09-13 at 12:10 AM.
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

Quote Originally Posted by cocomen2 View Post
    Isn't you are the guy who said that Raiden is support and not designed to be dpser? ; now couple days later turns out whales do 1MIL+ at c3 , and her support capability is shit compared to other archons.

Whole thing about Electro being worst element (geo not much better, but atleast they getting good characters), and they rather boost EI damage by hand out 60% def ignore to her than buffing weak electro reactions.

FIx Ei interactions with beidou? nah we better nerf Lisa. Priority HIGH

And "Fix" for Lisa would be if they added that tap version able to generate 1 particle, but seems its BETTER to change coding of ability than description C1 of ALREADY weak character that has low chance to come by.

But they did opposite with C6 of raiden , there they chose to "fix" description.
    Idk what this has anything to do with what I wrote. Also, I did write that her support capability is shit, like multiple times now..but ofc you choose to see only what you want to see.

How can I make my Ei so op and which of these stats should I use in the meantime?

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    How can I make my Ei so op and which of these stats should I use in the meantime?

What set are you using, and do you use a ATK% circlet or are you just missing critdmg substats? And what weapon (probably Grasscutter when I look at your Base ATK)?

I wouldn't go higher than 300% ER. Severed Fate stops getting value there.

And I'm not sure here myself, but is the bonus damage from electro+severed fate added or multiplied with each other?
    If it's added, you probably shouldn't use an electro goblet.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-09-13 at 05:29 AM.

What set are you using, and do you use a ATK% circlet or are you just missing critdmg substats? And what weapon?

I wouldn't go higher than 300% ER. Severed Fate stops getting value there.
    It's severed fate set. Circlet is crit rate. Sands is either atk or ER. Weapon is her weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    It's severed fate set. Circlet is crit rate. Sands is either atk or ER. Weapon is her weapon.
    Well, obviously you just need better substats then. I have somewhere around 65% crit and the same amount (or more) of critdamage and more ATK, but less Electrodmg - since I'm using an ATK% goblet) and I'm still looking for really good items as a lot of them have double rolls on flat ATK/DEF and were 3/4 substats items to begin with, so the +4 unlocked a new substat.
    I have 280% ER before Grasscutter kicks in for another 30% as well.

I'd pick statline 1 atm, but only if you team her with Bennett.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-09-13 at 08:22 AM.

5+ Year Old Account
    They missed opportunity to add "HOLD E" skills to Raiden and Sara.

Raiden HOLD, teleport forward little bit further than Xiao but on 20 sec CD.

Sara HOLD, E skill no longer back-steps but aoe of feather cover +50% radius.
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fuck floor 12

I'm at 9-9-9-2 and I'm not touching it anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Fuck floor 12

I'm at 9-9-9-2 and I'm not touching it anymore.
    You spelled Nobushi in a weird way.