Thread: Genshin Impact

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    What set are you using, and do you use a ATK% circlet or are you just missing critdmg substats? And what weapon (probably Grasscutter when I look at your Base ATK)?

I wouldn't go higher than 300% ER. Severed Fate stops getting value there.

And I'm not sure here myself, but is the bonus damage from electro+severed fate added or multiplied with each other?
    If it's added, you probably shouldn't use an electro goblet.
    If you run her with Bennett or Sara, you always want Electro% goblet.
    If you aren't, then you might want ATK% -- if your sands is ER%, ATK% goblet will be better.
    If you're running ATK% sands without Bennett/Sara, Electro% is probably better unless you're running Catch R5.

Ultimately it'll most likely come down to substats, Genshin Optimizer should be updated with Raiden so you can always plug your build & artifacts in there and see what you get.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    How can I make my Ei so op and which of these stats should I use in the meantime?
    Ei? I thought we get the Archon and not Ei as a character...

Quote Originally Posted by Yriel View Post
    Ei? I thought we get the Archon and not Ei as a character...
    The "real Archon" is dead, Ei is her twinsister that took over. The playable character is both the Raiden Shogun (the cool, calm and collected and somewhat violent character you fight against) and Ei (the somewhat silly, worldly innocent, more carefree character you see "inside her"). They switch on a night/day cycle. Meaning you hear different voicelines from each version of "Baal" depending on what time of day it is. I don't quite remember who takes over when, but when Ei is active, she is more friendly, and when the "puppet" is active, she is more cold.

fucking amazing character design imho, it's pretty sweet that they put so much detail into them.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-09-14 at 12:47 PM.

I will say, I wish they gave more transparency on what their intention is with Raiden. Like for example, just come out and say "We have plans to release characters that synergize well with her in the future". Of course they'd never do that lol, but I wish they did. It's not all doom and gloom and she's not shit, but I will say she is in a weird place atm.

Since I have c3, I am building her as main dps and basically doing a rotation / comp that's focused on just buffing her. I still have to run a lot of energy recharge on my "support" characters with 80 burst costs in order to be able to continuously do all of their bursts together. Then there's that awkward moment where her burst does so much damn damage and I one shot things and then I can't get any energy back (which delays the entire rotation by a very long time), but I also do absolutely 0 damage without it. I may have to level up her normal attacks or figure something out.

So Thoma coming in 2.2 with a 5* rerun? Who will be? Ganyu?
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    Childe + Brumal star 90%

Crit rate bow is kinda shit for Ganyu due to cyro and her other stuff.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Rumors are saying hu tao/childe for 2.2

Realistically we won't know until it's announced, they stopped putting character trial data in the beta

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Childe + Brumal star 90%

Crit rate bow is kinda shit for Ganyu due to cyro and her other stuff.
    This is just 100% not happening, Childe rerun barely brought more money than Keqing and his release banner also brought pathetic revenue. I doubt he's getting another rerun before Mihoyo starts posting reruns simultaneous with new banners. They want to burn as many freemogems from people as possible before Yae, and that's why the next rerun (assuming there are any) will be an OP character - as in, Ganyu or Hu Tao.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Rumors are saying hu tao/childe for 2.2

Realistically we won't know until it's announced, they stopped putting character trial data in the beta
    Gonna go for c2 Hu Tao, by far the dps I have more confidence with and I have used the most, the strongest and it's very easy to dodge attacks thanks to her charged, hell C1 diluc looks like Chongus compared to her against single target, also she has Homa and 9-10-10 talents, so c2 is a no brainer...
    Rogues are fine ©
    Haste will fix it ©

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    This is just 100% not happening, Childe rerun barely brought more money than Keqing and his release banner also brought pathetic revenue. I doubt he's getting another rerun before Mihoyo starts posting reruns simultaneous with new banners. They want to burn as many freemogems from people as possible before Yae, and that's why the next rerun (assuming there are any) will be an OP character - as in, Ganyu or Hu Tao.
    Or we could end up with Albedo with the new character. The new bow will still sell as they are probaly count on stupid people to give this bow to a free 3 star character. (Aloy cough cough)

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Or we could end up with Albedo with the new character. The new bow will still sell as they are probaly count on stupid people to give this bow to a free 3 star character. (Aloy cough cough)
    I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic here, but Albedo has even less chance to get a rerun any time soon than Childe. The guy is completely invalidated by Zhongli and there's noone who would unironically roll for him.

I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic here, but Albedo has even less chance to get a rerun any time soon than Childe. The guy is completely invalidated by Zhongli and there's noone who would unironically roll for him.
    I hope for albedo before hu tao or Ganyu so I can save up tons of primos
    Rogues are fine ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Gonna go for c2 Hu Tao, by far the dps I have more confidence with and I have used the most, the strongest and it's very easy to dodge attacks thanks to her charged, hell C1 diluc looks like Chongus compared to her against single target, also she has Homa and 9-10-10 talents, so c2 is a no brainer...
    It's kind of a brainer...
    As much as I like her, c2 feels unnecessary over c1, and I'd rather save those 80/160 wishes.
    C1 was a massive quality of life increase and decent damage upgrade, and I feel like c4 would be a similar spike, but the 2 between are not good enough value for the price.
    Of course it's an okay damage upgrade if you're looking for a safe place to invest your primogems, can't really argue that.
    Unless her banner will feature some 4star I really want to finish (Rosaria, Sayu), I really don't see myself investing in HT constellations, she's already too good at c1.

Also, 9/10/10 is a pretty weird choice, her normal attack is the best investment for her damage (unless you didn't mean that in order, in that case, nevermind)

I hope for albedo before hu tao or Ganyu so I can save up tons of primos
    Yeah, that would be nice, but that's also why it's not gonna happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, that would be nice, but that's also why it's not gonna happen.
    Wait for the leakers i guess.

Yae,
    Are you talking about the one rumored to use two elements somehow? I would be curious as to how true those rumors are before saying that she is the reason for wanting free premo gems to be used up.

Personally, I still have nearly 10k. Think I had around 14k for Baal. I've been very picky one what I roll on and a ganyu or hu tao would be an easy pass since I have both already.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

I would unironically roll for him, actually want to try him with my Razor and Zhongli for geo resonance / maybe bolide set.

What's wrong with Albedo? He does a crap ton of damage for a guy you barely have to swap at all. He pretty much pairs amazingly with any comp that uses frequent auto attacks.

Compared to Albedo, Zhongli seems to have given up some offensive power in exchange for more defensive.

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    Are you talking about the one rumored to use two elements somehow? I would be curious as to how true those rumors are before saying that she is the reason for wanting free premo gems to be used up.
    I don't believe she'll be dual element at all. But she doesn't need to be dual element or OP, her waifu value is through the roof and people will roll a truckload on her regardless of her performance.

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    What's wrong with Albedo? He does a crap ton of damage for a guy you barely have to swap at all. He pretty much pairs amazingly with any comp that uses frequent auto attacks.

Compared to Albedo, Zhongli seems to have given up some offensive power in exchange for more defensive.
    He doesn't really do "a crap ton of damage". His damage is not terrible, but that's the only thing going for him, and even that is conditional, since his flower dies whenever a mob looks in its general direction AND it doesn't hit shields. And then if you stack DEF for his E, then he may as well not have ult at all. Sure, he may do a bit more damage than Zhongli, but support's damage is pretty much irrelevant, since your main DPS does 90% of it anyway, and then Zhongli's shields are 100x stronger with none of Albedo's problems, AND you get def shred and CC from ult if you need it.

Albedo would be a decent character if Zhongli didn't exist, but he does and that was my point.

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    fucking amazing character design imho, it's pretty sweet that they put so much detail into them.
    Ah ok, that's really cool. I'm still leveling her so i haven't really played her yet. I just noticed that in the descriptions and nametags it only says "Raiden Shogun" and never Ei but having her "switch" is a great idea.