Thread: Genshin Impact

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cocomen2 View Post
    Ye different sets for Trial and story quest,Heart of Depth to be AA user like Childe since all her cons about DAMAGE or Noblesse oblige that in theory don't even works on her....20% burst; Like decide already she DPSer or support with 3* book but NGL when i saw c1 bonus fish deals 30%hp damage i was like WOW cool thing for damage dealer and then oh... she can't crit, so to beat that lying horse they even added:
    to fuck everyone with Heart of Depth pieces.(or Shimenwa)

I knew that gonna be funny..... all these people saying that "I really like that i don't need to aim for crit on Kokomi"
    Well if you shred down resistance with Klee, reduce it even more with sucrose and get damage buff from bennet (and fire damage), then even Barbara should hit for that much :P
    Don't sweat the details!!!

@Yunru much appreciated. It will be difficult to build her. I been playing since day one but while checking my artifacts yesterday I could only find 2 pieces that gives hydro and 0 healing bonus ffs.

Barbara is pure heal, she doesn't help at all with damage, i don't know for what is that 40-50k heal burst at talent level 13 when most people have less than 20k hp. I guess for herself to do at 1 hp to get back full since you can easy get 40k+ hp on her, or only 35k ish like mine if you go full heal for 75% heal instead of 3 artifacts with hp %. She could be good with R5 new weapon.
    Last edited by Nzembwamugumbwalchu; 2021-09-22 at 12:36 AM.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Well if you shred down resistance with Klee, reduce it even more with sucrose and get damage buff from bennet (and fire damage), then even Barbara should hit for that much :P
    This pretty much like any character showcase goes, Raiden one was with bennet+Sara+Kazuha .....or national team.

People love to pretend and play-off it like "Do you gonna use her without supports? are you INSANE?" lmao, every character is weak without good help of other 3 supports be it Healing,Shielding,Buffs/Debuffs or sub-DPSers.(damn i need Zhongli that counts as all of it at c6)

There are madlads that play solo traveler with dull blade but their showcases not gonna surprise us in anyway, still find it funny that everyone just forgot about ELECTRO MC and how he don't works with Ei either.... like who the hell plays it and why they silent while Beidou mains punching air.
    Last edited by cocomen2; 2021-09-22 at 01:56 AM.
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

Well... Kokomi certainly isn't a DPS.
    If you want to see high blue numbers, you should obviously wait for the next hydro-character.

In my opinion, the content has to be specifically designed for her to be an improvement over whatever you are currently using.

Like Abyss 11 for example... But you can use Noelle there just as well... or Barbara...

Who is upcoming that's supposed to be a main dps? I have Eula, but I'm still using Razor on my 2nd team for abyss. Really should be a good 5 star in there instead.

Ok, I had 13400 gems plys 14 wishes saved. Rolled all for kokomi, got diluc halfway, bad luck protection resets to 0 again and I have no kokomi. What the fuck is this banner

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    Who is upcoming that's supposed to be a main dps? I have Eula, but I'm still using Razor on my 2nd team for abyss. Really should be a good 5 star in there instead.
    Next are supposed to be Childe, a weak main dps (pretty pathetic for ST, decent for packed mobs) unless you whale on C6 and Hu Tao, the choice is quite simple here...
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gref View Post
    Ok, I had 13400 gems plys 14 wishes saved. Rolled all for kokomi, got diluc halfway, bad luck protection resets to 0 again and I have no kokomi. What the fuck is this banner
    I think you just saved yourself a spot for a better character . 97 wishes is generaly not enogh to 100% get a character.

Have some patience as you still have 2 weeks to get her by free primos and dont use your credit card again till last day.
    But its a good news for me as now i know i wont pull her with my primogems when going for Beidou.

- - - Updated - - -

If you mean as a main dps, its Yae Miko probaly, but not untill next year. There are just gona be reruns with new 4 stars.

Watch out for a Hu Tao/Ganyu rerun.
    Especially Hu Tao, who is super easy to build and will carry you through Abyss easily with a 3* weapon at C0.
    C1 is nice to have.
    Ganyu isn't weak either but in my opinion, she really wants Amos Bow, although the crafted 4* with ATK% isn't too bad either with C0. C1 is nice to have.

You can even use both and put them in the same team. Works just fine, even though there are better combinations.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-09-22 at 09:05 AM.

10+ Year Old Account

Roflmao.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    Watch out for a Hu Tao/Ganyu rerun.
    Especially Hu Tao, who is super easy to build and will carry you through Abyss easily with a 3* weapon at C0.
    C1 is nice to have.
    Ganyu isn't weak either but in my opinion, she really wants Amos Bow, although the crafted 4* with ATK% isn't too bad either with C0. C1 is nice to have.

You can even use both and put them in the same team. Works just fine, even though there are better combinations.
    New bow does need a lot of weapon parts so it can deal more damage tho. R0 is kinda weak, but 24% charged attack is a big difference (more if Q is up) as allows you to ignore the do less damage part with her Q.

New bow does need a lot of weapon parts so it can deal more damage tho. R0 is kinda weak, but 24% charged attack is a big difference (more if Q is up) as allows you to ignore the do less damage part with her Q.
    The old 4* craft is better. You want to use Q on Ganyu.
    72% atk >>>>>>>>>> 24% Charged Attack damage.

Most enemies have weakpoints anyway.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-09-22 at 09:38 AM.

You don't really need anyone if you're playing a Razor or Eula superconduct team, you can just run a Xiangling/Xingqiu/Bennett/Sucrose national team on the other side and it'll probably be even better than the SC team.

Not really sure about your situation with constellations, but assuming you have some Cs on your 4star chars and no other notable 5stars, this would be a very strong setup. Otherwise as others have mentioned, Ganyu/HT reruns are your best bet.
    Last edited by bajcli; 2021-09-22 at 11:53 AM.

It might be easier if you listed who you have. Anyways, to answer your question I guarantee the next major power spike character is going to be Yae and she will synergize perfectly with Raiden. It's bound to happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    According to a Vietnamese leaker, Scaramouche kept Ei’s gnosis and didn’t give it to Tsaritsa. She will send Childe to get it back.

Re-run comfirmed pretty much.

Does this also means Childe will die?

According to a Vietnamese leaker, Scaramouche kept Ei’s gnosis and didn’t give it to Tsaritsa. She will send Childe to get it back.

Re-run comfirmed pretty much.

Does this also means Childe will die?
    And Hu Tao will attend to his funeral, Hu Tao rerun confirmed
    Rogues are fine ©
    Haste will fix it ©

@Yunru omfg that risita video mate lmao. also got kokomi after 20 pulls. its ok i see its not a op character but she is god damn cute!

Do you think r5 the catch > R0 skyward spine for Baal?
    Rogues are fine ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    Do you think r5 the catch > R0 skyward spine for Baal?
    It's probably been tested and calculated, I'd say yes, without actually checking if it's true.

edit: Since Abyss 11 is a thing and I want to have an easy time... what's a good Noelle Team comp

Noelle - Zhongli - Xinqiu - Baal?

Geo doesn't remove elements so reactions work.
    2 Geos are a must, Zhongli shreds RES% pretty good.

Alternatively:

Noelle - Zhongli - Xinqiu - Beidou?

-40% geo shred, -35% hydro shred, - 35% electro shred
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-09-22 at 03:22 PM.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm really struggling to come up with two cohesive teams, and I think it's because I invested in too many random 5 stars that I'm trying to use. I have Venti, Zhongli, Mona C1, Diluc, Raiden C2, and Ayaka. Right now I'm using Yanfei with Mona, Venti, and Raiden (I haven't leveled Diluc yet); and Ayaka with Xinqiao, Zhongli, and Diona.

I was thinking Tartaglia would be good with Raiden, but maybe I should work on replacing Yanfei with Hu Tao instead of Diluc? Raiden messes up my Vaporizes more often than not it seems like, as I have it. Thoughts? Or maybe I should just wait until March and go for Yae, I don't know.