Thread: Genshin Impact

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Sad about the false Ayato leak. Apart from waifus, I'm waiting for nothing more than a straight forward hydro main dps character. Although you can force Childe as main dps, in my opinion his intended or best role is sub dps/nuke.

Quote Originally Posted by blackbird1205 View Post
    Sad about the false Ayato leak. Apart from waifus, I'm waiting for nothing more than a straight forward hydro main dps character. Although you can force Childe as main dps, in my opinion his intended or best role is sub dps/nuke.
    He can be main dps at c6
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    yay. Skins!
    Looking forward to them. The last 2 were good, but Jean's original skin is already so good, a summer skin had no chance. At least not if you want to maintain the actual feel of the game, like they did with that skin (which I like).
    While obviously one should wait until we actually see the skin before passing judgment, much like with Jean, I'm having a hard time imagining how they'll top Ningguang's default look. It's one of the most gorgeous designs in the game, in my opinion.

On the flip-side, I always thought Keqing's default outfit was kinda bland, so a new skin for her might be nice.
    "Go back...I just want to go back...!"

Quote Originally Posted by RadasNoir View Post
    While obviously one should wait until we actually see the skin before passing judgment, much like with Jean, I'm having a hard time imagining how they'll top Ningguang's default look. It's one of the most gorgeous designs in the game, in my opinion.

On the flip-side, I always thought Keqing's default outfit was kinda bland, so a new skin for her might be nice.
    Either way, I can't wait.
    The cool thing about these skins is that they *can* make me play that character.
    Keqing is pretty cool to play after all, so is Ninguang, altough I haven't playtested her as much as Keqing because I never had the ressources to build her when I wanted her.

Keqing on the other hand, I always enjoyed to play.... depending on the custome, I'll start using her again. (although I wish they'd make the costumes cheaper)

Roflmao. Kokomi sales are the worst right now. Worse than Albedo on day 1.
    Not all that surprising. On one hand, I'm happy because people are actually somewhat intelligent and not rolling for her, fully knowing that a much more powerful character is going to come out later. I really don't want Mihoyo's leak hunting tactics to actually work and have people falling for it by rolling on mediocre characters.

Idk if content creators are getting paid by mihoyo or something, but the amount of hyping her up by them is so weird.
    Last edited by blackpink; 2021-09-23 at 03:43 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RadasNoir View Post

Well they could do a honkai stuff, since keqing was already in other game and one of characters had a Klee costume.
    Like this from example (that i made in 5 min lol):

I dont see them doing a xmas costumes at all. Since its china and they have different culture. There were no leaks for hu tao costume for hallowen so yeah.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by blackpink View Post
    Not all that surprising. On one hand, I'm happy because people are actually somewhat intelligent and not rolling for her, fully knowing that a much more powerful character is going to come out later. I really don't want Mihoyo's leak hunting tactics to actually work and have people falling for it by rolling on mediocre characters.

Idk if content creators are getting paid by mihoyo or something, but the amount of hyping her up by them is so weird.
    There are paid influencers yeah. Its quite easy to spot them.
    Moga, Xlice, Enviosity are in their pockets and you can see them in how they talk and pretend they dont know any leaks.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Woo, AR 57. Only 9 more years for AR 58

Whales get super mad when a character they want to enjoy turns out to be weaker than expected (after 5 minutes of playing). That's when shitstorms are created.
    They want to feel like it was "worth it" and think they have a some fucked up "right" to feel like that because they spent 1000€ on it.
    On one hand, I'm happy that mihoyo keeps releasing characters that aren't single-role niche designs where their whole entire kit functions around that niche AND also seem content releasing non-power-crept characters.

On the other hand, I feel like this type of rage will happen every time a new 5* releases that doesn't fill the role of "main BIG DICK dps." I actually think I hate the community more than I hate mihoyo, because they're so clearly painting mihoyo into a corner where, if they want to keep money flowing, they'll HAVE to give into this mentality of power creep and main dps only.

Mihoyo could fix it by making shit not so incredibly expensive. I'd feel entitled to shit too if I paid 15x the price of a AAA new release game for a single character in some mobile game and they were shitty.

Quote Originally Posted by blackpink View Post

One thing about these charts however is that you can't trust them unless you faked them yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by BeepBoo View Post
    Mihoyo could fix it by making shit not so incredibly expensive. I'd feel entitled to shit too if I paid 15x the price of a AAA new release game for a single character in some mobile game and they were shitty.
    Yeah... I kinda see you (the prices are bonkers)... but also... why the *fuck* would someone spent 500€ on something they know nothing about and haven't tested it.
    Why would someone go C6 raiden without testing C0 raiden first. Same thing with Kokomi... you can review the skills, you kinda know what she is supposed to do. If you like it, pull for her, if you don't, don't and wait. Stop playing the game for a while. Come back for an event or when you WANT to play.

The community is dumb... I have a certain amount of hatred towards asian gamer communities in general. They are unreasonable most of the time. At least the vocal part of that community is.
    I won't paint the westerners as saints... but.... it's different at least.
    And it's just as you have said, the constant amount of half-truths and people "overreaction-mode" is hurting games. Everything is a shitstorm, no matter what. It's annoying. Stuff can be bad and it can be acknowledged without a raging idiot demanding unreasonable shit and overplaying/downplaying every other aspect about something.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-09-23 at 04:35 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    can i use my old account with its separate launcher when the game first launched with EGS?
    Scam Citizen referral code: STAR-2YL2-XDTX|get 5,000 UEC

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gref View Post
    How I enjoy this game is completely different then these people. When it comes to any other game, I am hardcore competitive but for Genshin, after clearing the world from chests and puzzles, I love maxing friendship of characters, levelling them to 90, 90 weapon, max artifacts, then I move to another character. I find those vids of immense damage impressive but I really do not care about Kokomis dps or whatever. She is god damn cute and and that color set, that night blue is my favorite color. I absolutely would not feel the same about her if she had a different color set. Those colors are awesome. The design and their stories connects me with those characters or not.
    I'm the same way. Despite that, I still think artifacts level way too incredibly slowly. At the very least, the items you get from the teapot should be better than "the biggest one levels an artifact from 0 to 2.

10+ Year Old Account
    Simulator is updated:
    https://gi-wish-simulator.uzairashraf.dev/

In 3 summon and reset i got Kokomi at:
    A) 73 and her weapon on 135 454$ spend
    B) 77 and her weapon on 132 447$ spend
    C) 153 and her weapon on 80 480$ spend

Hm....this is weird, another try:
    D) first 10 pull Kokomi, 70 for weapon 165$ spend
    E) 79 and weapon on 70 again 307$ spend

I realy dont like this odds.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Proskill View Post
    can i use my old account with its separate launcher when the game first launched with EGS?
    let me rephrase it. can i play on EGS with my old account???
    Scam Citizen referral code: STAR-2YL2-XDTX|get 5,000 UEC

Quote Originally Posted by Proskill View Post
    let me rephrase it. can i play on EGS with my old account???
    Yes but you will need to uninstall the standalone game and download again from egs
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

10+ Year Old Account
    Simulator is updated:
    https://gi-wish-simulator.uzairashraf.dev/

In 3 summon and reset i got Kokomi at:
    A) 73 and her weapon on 135 454$ spend
    B) 77 and her weapon on 132 447$ spend
    C) 153 and her weapon on 80 480$ spend

Hm....this is weird, another try:
    D) first 10 pull Kokomi, 70 for weapon 165$ spend
    E) 79 and weapon on 70 again 307$ spend

I realy dont like this odds.
    My recent crappy luck carries over to fake wishes. Kokomi at 80, Diluc at 140. Weapon banner blew, got Skyward Blade, but a Sayu before then was unexpected. Standard gave me a Qiqi.

The community is dumb... I have a certain amount of hatred towards asian gamer communities in general. They are unreasonable most of the time. At least the vocal part of that community is.
    I won't paint the westerners as saints... but.... it's different at least.
    And it's just as you have said, the constant amount of half-truths and people "overreaction-mode" is hurting games. Everything is a shitstorm, no matter what. It's annoying. Stuff can be bad and it can be acknowledged without a raging idiot demanding unreasonable shit and overplaying/downplaying every other aspect about something.
    huh? it's not just the chinese community that's being dumb about everything in this game lol. Definitely a lot of dumb dumbs over in the west.

- - - Updated - - -

Why are these streamers wanting extra floors in abyss? what does that solve exactly? Add new floors with no rewards? Is that the idea?

Quote Originally Posted by BeepBoo View Post
    On one hand, I'm happy that mihoyo keeps releasing characters that aren't single-role niche designs where their whole entire kit functions around that niche AND also seem content releasing non-power-crept characters.

On the other hand, I feel like this type of rage will happen every time a new 5* releases that doesn't fill the role of "main BIG DICK dps." I actually think I hate the community more than I hate mihoyo, because they're so clearly painting mihoyo into a corner where, if they want to keep money flowing, they'll HAVE to give into this mentality of power creep and main dps only.

But the issue is not with characters not being main big dick dps. The issue is with faulty designs and broken kits that make no sense. Take zhongli prebuff for example. He worked completely differently in the beta and filled more of a selfish dps role. Only a few days prior to his release mihoyo decided to change that and turn him into a full blown support. Which is totally fine but the way they went about doing it was total crap. They ended up giving us a character whos stat allocations were all over the place, who scaled with geo% on ascension but his shield which was supposed to be his signature scaled with HP, his ulti had a decent HP scaling but pure HP builds had way less ulti damage, he was supposed to be a geo battery and yet he needed another battery to function and his pillars were just complete crap.
    This is because instead of taking the time to flesh him out as a support they instead butchered parts of his kit like his AA damage, the shred from his ulti, the petrification duration and the interaction between his E and petrified enemies (I m still kinda mad about that cause that was cool af) and called that a support.
    At the same time they did not bother even changing his skills in his release trailer that still showed his E interacting with petrified enemies and they didnt change his signature weapon either which if you look at vortex vanquisher now it doesnt even make sense for the current itteration of zhongli. And to top all that off they made an official post saying "oh hes meant to be played HP guys" which at the time sucked ass. There was no reason to bring him over diona because he did nothing but shield.
    I see the same issues plaguing kokomi where they thought of a cool kit for a character and butchered it in the process instead of trying a bit harder to make her functional.
    And at the end of the day, if they dont want all characters to do a lot of dps, they can make the abyss more mechanically challenging rather than a fat dps check in order to 9 star it.

10+ Year Old Account

My 1.st free to play 3x crowned character. Next is Ganyu (need 3 books), then i will see who will get the rest.

A large portion of the anniversary rewards being locked behind competitions is hilarious and disgusting at the same time, but I'd argue what's far worse is the 100,000 mora compensation on the event that has a chance to give Welkin Moon.

Honestly, 100,000 mora? They consider that to be even semi-close to the value of welkin moon? Lmao. Pathetic. Absolutely pathetic. 10,000,000 probably isn't even close to the value, but they at least could've done 1 mil.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by korijenkins View Post
    A large portion of the anniversary rewards being locked behind competitions is hilarious and disgusting at the same time, but I'd argue what's far worse is the 100,000 mora compensation on the event that has a chance to give Welkin Moon.

Honestly, 100,000 mora? They consider that to be even semi-close to the value of welkin moon? Lmao. Pathetic. Absolutely pathetic. 10,000,000 probably isn't even close to the value, but they at least could've done 1 mil.
    You get 90 a day from moon. And if you do a refresh for 50 and just farm mora, you can do 3 ley lines per day.

3600 reshin in total. Leyline costs 20 -- 180 x 60k mora