Thread: Genshin Impact

People somehow miss the point that if searching for oculuses and chests is not your cup of tea ( and it isn’t for many people) you can just take the tips every day and complete 100% that way over the course of the few days before the next zone opens up. Don’t have to search for a single chest yourself, everything marked on map.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Speaking of frustration, couldn't do the event on my alt. Because the dumbest thing Mihoyo has done in this game is something that I don't see anyone talk about. This "that NPC is busy" bullshit has gotta stop, and whoever came up with that idea during the creation of the game needs to be fired.
    Geez.

Then do the quest related to that NPC.
    Which will probably take like 30 seconds. Even it takes 30m the event is up for 15 days.

It's probably not even a "decision" of someone but rather a technical limitation but lets fire someone, lets go!
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-09-28 at 09:27 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sweet anniversary.
    A login bonus, that should have been a permanent thing every patch like literally every other gacha.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Sweet anniversary.
    A login bonus, that should have been a permanent thing every patch like literally every other gacha.
    Don't forget the "amazing" daily login bonus from their website. You can get up to 1/3 of a roll per month!

What's your most played character? Mine is diona, started playing during Xiao banner, didn't get xiao but got c6 diona in a month lol
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    What's your most played character? Mine is diona, started playing during Xiao banner, didn't get xiao but got c6 diona in a month lol
    Noelle duh.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

I ve honestly never seen a worst anniversary event across any gacha I ve played. Even my friends who rabidly defended the scummy practices of this game as if their lives depended on it are now complaining about this shit. If it wasnt for the investment I ve already put into the game I d probably have quit by now after being insulted by "created art for us to have a chance at 100 primogems".

My boy Xingqiu

15+ Year Old Account
    At this point, the bitching about the anniversary is a trillion times worse than the anniversary

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    At this point, the bitching about the anniversary is a trillion times worse than the anniversary
    Definitely. People seem to think other gachas are giving out free characters or hundreds of rolls out of the goodness of their hearts, not because they are not very successful and want to bring new or returning players and lure them into spending more. Meanwhile, Genshin is printing money... but that's exactly why Mihoyo should avoid bad press, and they got the shitstorm they most certainly asked for by pumping the anniversary up and then giving out basically the exactly same amount of primos/wishes we got in any other patch/event. You either celebrate the anniversary and give out adequate rewards, or you don't and just carry on. As it is, they apparently expected they have the players by the balls so tight that they don't need to give out anything over what they do in any patch/event and people would just throw more money their way just because they said it's anniversary and they should celebrate with their wallets. Good to see it didn't work out.

But one thing that could be said in Mihoyo's defense is that this community wouldn't be satisfied with whatever rewards they decided to throw out. If they gave out a free standard banner 5*, the shitstorm would be that it's not any 5* available. If it was any 5*, including current banner, the shitstorm would be about not being able to get old rotating banner 5*s. If it was 50 wishes, it would be that it's not enough for a character. If it was 90 wishes, it would be that it's not enough to guarantee 50/50 win...
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Quote Originally Posted by cocomen2 View Post
    yep, i hate useless fetch quests with random npc "go there talk to X and do Y"; but what to chose :

1) event with fetch quests and shitload of primos. (boring but with primogems)

2) even with 150 primos reward per day.(Stingy that you can't even do 1 fc pull)

I mean what a point in their events if they not able to combine interesting tasks with good reward, and do only one of these. Sad shit.
    True, we're still missing some parts of the event, but kinda sad if the new chinese year event turns out to have more rewards than the anniversary event of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    I thought the quest was pretty cute and I liked how the integrated all of the characters of Liyue since we haven't seen them for a while.
    Xinyan mains on suicide watch.

Razor, the goodest boi.

"Go wander around the world looting chests, mobbing on faceroll enemies, and scouring every inch for these oculus ripoffs"

-10/10 event. Worst aspects of the game, but the BP xp is too juicy to not participate in eye-gouging content.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    Definitely. People seem to think other gachas are giving out free characters or hundreds of rolls out of the goodness of their hearts, not because they are not very successful and want to bring new or returning players and lure them into spending more. Meanwhile, Genshin is printing money... but that's exactly why Mihoyo should avoid bad press, and they got the shitstorm they most certainly asked for by pumping the anniversary up and then giving out basically the exactly same amount of primos/wishes we got in any other patch/event. You either celebrate the anniversary and give out adequate rewards, or you don't and just carry on. As it is, they apparently expected they have the players by the balls so tight that they don't need to give out anything over what they do in any patch/event and people would just throw more money their way just because they said it's anniversary and they should celebrate with their wallets. Good to see it didn't work out.

But one thing that could be said in Mihoyo's defense is that this community wouldn't be satisfied with whatever rewards they decided to throw out. If they gave out a free standard banner 5*, the shitstorm would be that it's not any 5* available. If it was any 5*, including current banner, the shitstorm would be about not being able to get old rotating banner 5*s. If it was 50 wishes, it would be that it's not enough for a character. If it was 90 wishes, it would be that it's not enough to guarantee 50/50 win...
    One reason i can think of not doing it is due to spiritual opium thingy in china and they need to keep a low profile.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Realistically, the lack of free shit isn't a big deal, but what's genuinely insulting is MHY asking for free promotion from the playerbase

"Make us artwork and sign over the rights to us, and maybe we'll give you 100 primos, teehee".

Like, that's downright scummy, anniversary or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post

I wonder if the Dragalia Lost community thinks so too.
    I doubt it.

I doubt the "community" - as a whole - wouldn't be satisfied with a free 5* btw.
    Some idiots wouldn't be, sure.
    Some other would've perfered something else, sure.
    But it wouldn't be as much of a shitstorm, if it would be anything at all.

We all get that they are here to make money (and compared to many mobile games, this game actually costs some money to make/produce content for), but a little bit of customer appreciation would've been nice.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-09-28 at 04:21 PM.

They could probably have given a 5* (character or weapon) from the standard banner and legit avoid all this shitstorm.

Quote Originally Posted by Gomelus View Post
    They could probably have given a 5* (character or weapon) from the standard banner and legit avoid all this shitstorm.
    Free Qiqi so i go C2
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

10+ Year Old Account

Free Qiqi so i go C2
    That's a gigachad move right there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    There's basically no way that Google won't simply step in and remove bad reviews.

While amusing, this is as meaningless as filling out the feedback surveys they send us once every couple months