Thread: Genshin Impact

What the hell you do in this web event? Just read the shit you done? Aether looks bored as fuck in it. I made 2070 shrimp.

Enter your Anniversary Theater https://webstatic-sea.mihoyo.com/ys/...en#/GBEWG715UN

Enter your Anniversary Theater https://webstatic-sea.mihoyo.com/ys/...en#/GBEWG715UN

IDK if the link sends you to different themes so only posted a couple.
    Last edited by qwerty123456; 2021-09-28 at 11:26 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    What the hell you do in this web event? Just read the shit you done? Aether looks bored as fuck in it. I made 2070 shrimp.

IDK if the link sends you to different themes so only posted a couple.
    You can only use one gift per account thanks for the primos though

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

I'm still not quite sure why everyone is so upset about the anniversary. 10 free wishes is way more generous than stingy Mihoyo usually is. Plus they put together that fun web thing that showed us our stats for the year. Coming from wow all I remember is them giving us that thing that increases our experience gains slightly, increasing by 1% each year, so I'm not sure where these high expectations are coming from.

And I'm really not sure how there's enough people upset about this to tank the ratings in the app stores. Following the 80, 20, 5, rule everyone upset should still be a drop in the bucket compared to the masses.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    I'm still not quite sure why everyone is so upset about the anniversary. 10 free wishes is way more generous than stingy Mihoyo usually is. Plus they put together that fun web thing that showed us our stats for the year. Coming from wow all I remember is them giving us that thing that increases our experience gains slightly, increasing by 1% each year, so I'm not sure where these high expectations are coming from.

And I'm really not sure how there's enough people upset about this to tank the ratings in the app stores. Following the 80, 20, 5, rule everyone upset should still be a drop in the bucket compared to the masses.
    You maybe new? or joined us after latern rites, most of people still having afterglow from launch+rites, since at start they were not this stingy aka "EnJoy your 140 or 108 primogems whatever".

1) launch of game give you 10 pink wishes, 20 blues and 1600+primos. (i call it 40 wishes, but hell you not gonna get 5* like that without rerolls)

2) Latern rite was 4* character, couple events on 2000+primogems, +10 wishes as player base reached 3mil, 10 wishes log-in reward.(almost 40)

3) anniversary, here your 40 primogems go and PR us at facebook for fowls , and yes log-in reward of festival .... count it as Anni, bitch.

At times of latern rite , i was shoked, like damn so many primos maybe game grow so much that free "bell" is nothing and next events gonna be like that? which was met with utter sadness since turnouts log-in event exist not for each week of year but twice a year.... and you need to go their website for ordinary log-in rewards like 3 eggs or 2 fowls.

You did abyss floor 9 stars? nah man here your 150 primos.(make it 160 ffs)
    Last edited by cocomen2; 2021-09-29 at 01:09 AM.
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

Playing Granblue Fantasy from 2016-2020 really spoiled me when it comes to anniversary, new years and summer rewards. You were able to spark (this translates to a hard pity in Genshin) within 6 months. If you rolled during the one of the three yearly 100 free rolls on top of 30-50 free rolls on that banner you would get almost 50% off free spark with 6% 5* rates . CRAZY AF now that I am looking back at it.

To be fair GBF 1st anniversary rewards were boring as well. They did not begin to give out the 100 free rolls until after the third anniversary I think. Then again we would have to compare the amount of revenue they each made within that first year.

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    Apparently, the chinese VA for Kokomi is getting harassed because her game-character is so bad and obviously due to the anniversary drama as well.
    Since it's the chinese VA..... well, I already said what I think about the community, especially the chinese part of it.
    What a joke.
    Terrible if true.

Quote Originally Posted by Gomelus View Post
    I agree the best move would be to actually have spenders to stop spending, but saying f2p don't matter is wrong. Most likely they make for the bulk of the playerbase. Even if they don't spend a cent, I don't think whales would be incentivized to spend on a dead game. Then again, it's my first gacha game so I'm still getting used to the customs of the genre.
    I'm not sure I see the relevance between f2p quitting and it being a dead game. There isn't going to be all of the f2p players quitting all at once, I've quite honestly have never seen that ever happen. There would be a bunch quitting, then a bunch of new ones come in and the cycle repeats. The game does have quite a lot of appeal to newer players after all. If the big spenders quit, well...it's just over period

- - - Updated - - -

lol muskrat sure has something shoved deep up his ass.

- - - Updated - - -

All I gotta say is, if you have an issue with this, QUIT. Otherwise, it won't matter. Mihoyo is literally pulling this because they can.

Man this whole shitshow is hilarious.

Genshin community didn't have the best reputation to begin with and being bunch of whiny babies and harassing VAs for not getting thousand free pulls for anniversary really makes them look like a well adjusted bunch.

Its been a long time guys <3

Im playing with Lisa main Damage dealer and the results are surprising so far.
    I also want to show you my 3000 DEF Xinyan shielder playstyle.

She can tank everything in the entire game no BS

reddit.com/r/Genshin_Impact/comments/plv3xa/full_xinyan_def_vs_azhdaha_full_attack/

I have a different artifact setup now with 3000 DEF
    Last edited by Chadow; 2021-09-29 at 10:19 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Man this whole shitshow is hilarious.

Genshin community didn't have the best reputation to begin with and being bunch of whiny babies and harassing VAs for not getting thousand free pulls for anniversary really makes them look like a well adjusted bunch.
    People expect to get something back for their investment.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Pouring money into gacha is not an investment.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    10 pulls for Mihoyo standards is pretty good, no Yunru?

I mean...this is the company that asked you to register to netflix for 10 primos before, or something crazy like that

Quote Originally Posted by Chadow View Post
    snip
    sure, lets take a look at that shield against water Azhdaha

Won't she get like 100% less shield HP against that?
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-09-29 at 10:35 AM.

sure, lets take a look at that shield against water Azhdaha
    Challenge accepted What specific attack we talking about?
    If you checked the link i tanked Azhdaha already

Won't she get like 100% less shield HP against that?
    Humm...i actually dont remember if there is shields weaker to things...
    I know some shields are stronger against specific elements.
    Is Xinyans weak to water?
    Last edited by Chadow; 2021-09-29 at 10:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chadow View Post
    Humm...i actually dont remember if there is shields weaker to things...
    I know some shields are stronger against specific elements.
    Is Xinyans weak to water?
    That's the assumption.
    If it can tank it, she can tank everything in the game, even though only with lvl3 shields.

I'd still prefer Zhongli and Noelle over her, because Noelles shield is strictly better, (obviously, Zhongli's as well) but she is Pyro, so she has uses aside from shielding, and it's easier to get the pyro resonance going compared to the geo resonance

That's the assumption.
    If it can tank it, she can tank everything in the game, even though only with lvl3 shields.

I'd still prefer Zhongli and Noelle over her, because Noelles shield is strictly better, but she is Pyro, so she has uses aside from shielding.
    One thing to take in consideration is the shield will be 35% weaker when you change characters.
    Xinyan is using Bolide 2 piece...so the shield is ONLY 35% stronger for her...
    Unless the char i swap to also have Bolide.

I think thats how this works. Still strong
    Thanks for replying, is good to see you Kray

Bam! Wings + 400 gems. And it's only 1/4.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Act View Post
    Bam! Wings + 400 gems. And it's only 1/4.
    Damage control activate, the wings were originally supposed to be part of a bought bundle.

15+ Year Old Account
    I appreciate you guys being ultra autistic and getting me free stuff. I just wouldn't be caught dead being that cringe as an adult

Seeing people actually deffending mihoyo in this has made me lose all faight in humanity and the gaming market. We honestly deserve to start getting charged by the minute when playing even single player games.
    Imagine reaching a level of corporate slavery where you think its not insulting that a company asks for free exposure from artists and their reward is A CHANCE at a 5 euro reward or the equivalent of less than a cent.

Anyone interested in theorycrafting team comps? I do it everyday for fun
    We have to find our own fun in Genshin!

Recently i found "Healer Ningguang" with Prototype Amber.

Im playing her with Hu Tao...and i must say the healing is too overpowered from Prototype Amber that Hu Tao is always full health...
    Herm...i need to find a way to keep Hu Tao's health lower.

Time to theorycraft again