Thread: Genshin Impact

Quote Originally Posted by Delever View Post
    I mean 10-15% extra damage is quite a lot and can be the difference between 9 staring the abyss or not as a f2p/light spender.
    Mono geo is of course going to be a niche thing but I m glad it is a thing now. Elemental reactions will likely remain the strongest thing in the game but as we ve seen with some characters *cough* ganyu *cough* sometimes one character can deal more dmg that a reaction comp combined.

Hell even Xiaos dps is comparable to a reaction comp (his swirls dont deal jack tbh so its technically like a mono anemo) and I think this is the dps level they re shooting for with Itto in a mono geo.
    Well, it's not like you don't get extra damage from elemental reactions as well, on top of being able to use the better character. So yes, 10-15% extra damage is good, but you will probably gain more extra damage from elemental reactions and the characters you can use instead.

Swirl is by far the strongest elemental reaction in AoE scenarios.
    ST however it's pretty bad. That's why Xiao "speedruns" are pretty bad (honestly not much better than Keqing teams) eve though he has insane modifiers.

omg 5 rolls on event banner i got eye of perception 1x yanfei 2x ningguang

I'm at c6 ningg and c5 yanfei now
    Last edited by D3athsting; 2021-10-15 at 01:34 PM.
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

15+ Year Old Account
    Ayaka, kokomi, venti, rosaria is a pretty fun team

Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    omg 5 rolls on event banner i got eye of perception 1x yanfei 2x ningguang

I'm at c6 ningg and c5 yanfei now
    Duuuuude, c6 Ningg is a beast mode! Definetely worth a try!
    You can even make her a healer if u get godlike artifacts with that free to play weapon.

With prototype r3 (i have) you regen TWENTY energy (out of 40 to do another burst with her) and recover 20% health to everyone in party.

Anyway...is anyone here excited to level up Aloy? Im so excited farming her mats everyday OwO

The new lineup for floor 12 with the Maguu Kenki triplets gonna be a fucking wipefest.

Quote Originally Posted by Gomelus View Post
    The new lineup for floor 12 with the Maguu Kenki triplets gonna be a fucking wipefest.
    Im sad i managed to get 9 stars on floor 12....and lord almighty...i didnt in floor 11...on past abyss
    Maybe this time ill be able to complete abyss.
    Last edited by Chadow; 2021-10-15 at 06:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Delever View Post
    -Gorou is very nice at c6 but after looking at his kit he does not need to be c6 to be useful for him and he will still greatly benefit him even at C0 as his buffs in a mono geo comp are still amazing and he does not have the Kujou Sara issue of only becoming viable in a mono comp at C6. Of course at c6 he becomes quite a beast for this comp but he is still very very good even without it.
    Ofc it's not needed. Nothing is "needed". You can clear any content in the game with just 4*s. I'll tell you this much. If I didn't have Sara c6, my Raiden would be doing some pitiful damage because I have only gotten 1 crit damage artifact this whole time. Her crit damage is ridiculously low. That 60% from Sara helps so much.

- - - Updated - - -

Is it a different enemy type or something? Or lower health? How the hell would that even be possible with the timer.

Okay since the new free albedo-weapon does also have that kind of description:

Wth does "Damage of XXXX is increased by 40% of DEF" mean?

Lets assume I have 2000 DEF?
    How much bonus damage does XXXX deal then?

It's certainly not just 800 flat damage, or is it?
    Is it like my skill had 800 more ATK or something?

I guess the flat damage version is good for low modifiers such as Albedo's E. When the base damage is like 4k and you add another 1k it's obviously strong.

But Itto has something similar with his passive (35% of DEF).
    So for Itto it's like adding 1k dmg per auto/charged attack (buffed by Critdmg/%dmg?)
    It's not "nothing" but a bit weird.
    When he walks around with 4k+ ATK during his Burst, it's like they added another ~400 ATK?
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-10-15 at 07:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    Okay since the new free albedo-weapon does also have that kind of description:

Wth does "Damage of XXXX is increased by 40% of DEF" mean?
    Most % damage modifiers in the formula get added together and multiply the attack at the end.
    Outgoing DMG =ATK * %Ability * (1+% DMG Bonus)

So, in this case, it gets added to that DMG bonus part of the calc.

Quote Originally Posted by BeepBoo View Post
    Most % damage modifiers in the formula get added together and multiply the attack at the end.
    Outgoing DMG =ATK * %Ability * (1+% DMG Bonus)

So, in this case, it gets added to that DMG bonus part of the calc.
    That's not going to happen because you'd gain +1000% bonus damage or something.
    It's not %-based.

It's probably flat damage before substat/enemy defense/res calculations.
    ((ATK+"bonus" * %Ability * crit * %dmg bonus))/def)*(1-res)

or something.

But I it kinda sounds odd like that.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-10-15 at 07:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chadow View Post
    Im sad i managed to get 9 stars on floor 12....and lord almighty...i didnt in floor 11...on past abyss
    Maybe this time ill be able to complete abyss.
    Weird, because corrosion was more of an annoyance rather than a cockblock, the only dps check was on 11-3 and it was a tame one at that imo.

Quote Originally Posted by blackpink View Post
    Is it a different enemy type or something? Or lower health? How the hell would that even be possible with the timer.
    I'm gonna guess they have lower health each, but combined to be about the same as the Maguu Kenki boss, otherwise it's just gonna be impossible.
    The thing with the Maguu Kenki boss fight is that it's simple af, but it's a fucking hp sponge. The triplets are going to be SPICY with all the shit going on at the same time.

I'm gonna guess they have lower health each, but combined to be about the same as the Maguu Kenki boss, otherwise it's just gonna be impossible.
    The thing with the Maguu Kenki boss fight is that it's simple af, but it's a fucking hp sponge. The triplets are going to be SPICY with all the shit going on at the same time.
    Yea Idk how that's gunna work. If we have to fight 3 at a time...that's going to be almost impossible, nvm the timer. Any character that relies on charged attack gunna struggle a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by blackpink View Post
    Yea Idk how that's gunna work. If we have to fight 3 at a time...that's going to be almost impossible, nvm the timer. Any character that relies on charged attack gunna struggle a lot.
    Yeah. you can't group them, you can't cc them... oh boy.

15+ Year Old Account

Has this always been there? It's to the northwest of stormterrors lair

That image post and question on reddit is a meme already (means a lot of people ask the same question and post that same exact image since release)
    But...tbh...i never bothered to read into it...since most posts i saw are only making fun of the people posting it (>_<)
    Sorry i couldnt be of any more help

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Most people seem to think that's Celestia.
    "Go back...I just want to go back...!"

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post

Quote Originally Posted by RadasNoir View Post
    Most people seem to think that's Celestia.
    Yes, since day one.
    It's even part of the story for Stormterrors Lair and that Ruin Guard who is sitting on top of it and looking up to it before it shut down.

We discussed it a few patches ago with Dainsleif I believe.
    I think it was 1.3? Or was the "Field Tiller" quest later?

Not quite sure anymore, but it's heavily implied in the game that it's Celestia or at least something that the Field Tillers were targeted at/an enemy of Khaenri'ah
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-10-16 at 08:29 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    2 more weeks:

Then i finaly get rid of all the crowns.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

I shed a tear 4 fucking times in new music event T_T

I picked albedo to play with Zhongli...reminded me of an old friend i had.
    I picked Zhongli to play with Ningguang...reminded me of a woman i know and me.

And the music....my god....the "drop" on Ningguang song...i shed a tear on easy, normal and hard...everytime the drop happened.

Im a major crybaby T_T

Why is alloys voice actor blank?