Thread: Genshin Impact

WTF, today not only got Kaeya but also got a Pyro damage goblet of Crimson Witch AND another crimson witch piece for diluc.
    Diluc now doing this:

Last edited by Chadow; 2021-10-17 at 06:00 PM.

Wanted to get 2 more heart of depth pieces for childe got 4 sands of eon all with def or hp main stat, ragequitted

also
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Do we know what banner may be next or any news on Yae? That new bow is also great for Tartagila right?
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    Do we know what banner may be next or any news on Yae? That new bow is also great for Tartagila right?
    Hu Tao + Thoma after childe, next patch is rumored to be Albedo and Itto
    Rogues are fine ©
    Haste will fix it ©

15+ Year Old Account
    It's still so weird we haven't had a ganyu rerun. They'd make so much money

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    Next banner is Itto and Gorou and Albedo as a re-run (as he is also getting a 4 star weapon just for him).
    Only info on Yae we got from leaks that she was moved to next year.
    The new bow can be skipped, as some whales tested it to other 5 star bows and there is not much damage increase to be worth rolling on.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    They want us to be short on primogems so we will be willing to spend money, so they are moving her for later date.
    Its 100% she will come with Yae Miko in second banner.
    Xiao wont have a re-run to china new year and there is a extra 2 more 4 star characters in works.

We may see some other characters re-run sooner than you think. There is also a rumor of characters that were 3x on banner, ending up on standard one after (special standard -- seperate).
    So Venti, Klee, Zhongli (high chance after itto as it support him well) could get a re-run.

Eula, Ganyu and Raiden are the cashcows, so they will delay them as much as possible.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Next banner is Itto and Gorou and Albedo as a re-run (as he is also getting a 4 star weapon just for him).
    Only info on Yae we got from leaks that she was moved to next year.
    The new bow can be skipped, as some whales tested it to other 5 star bows and there is not much damage increase to be worth rolling on.

- - - Updated - - -

They want us to be short on primogems so we will be willing to spend money, so they are moving her for later date.
    Its 100% she will come with Yae Miko in second banner.
    Xiao wont have a re-run to china new year and there is a extra 2 more 4 star characters in works.

We may see some other characters re-run sooner than you think. There is also a rumor of characters that were 3x on banner, ending up on standard one after (special standard -- seperate).
    So Venti, Klee, Zhongli (high chance after itto as it support him well) could get a re-run.

Eula, Ganyu and Raiden are the cashcows, so they will delay them as much as possible.
    I guess. I'm almost sure yae will be their #1 banner so far, especially if she's dual elements

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    It'll probably be paired with Yae or another desirable waifu to make people cough up cash

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    Ganyu is too damn much, I swear.

I almost wish I didn't get her (although if I didn't, I'd just be tearing my hair out wishing I did) because I can't do anything with any other characters without thinking, "Man, Ganyu woulda blown this up in one shot."
    I actually don't use her anymore to change things up. My teams right now are eula, raiden, kazuha, diona/ yoimiya, water boy, bennet, diona and ayaka, kokomi, venti and rosaria. Ive been maining the third one for funsies
    Last edited by Video Games; 2021-10-17 at 10:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gomelus View Post
    Did you have issues on last rotation with the big dps check of the PMA? Haven't done f11 and f12 yet, but they seem easier, at least I know I won't have to swap my single target dps for Maguu Kenki / PMA being on different halves this time.
    No, the last abyss was way more favorable to what I have. 12-3 first half, any decent team could finish that in like 20 seconds which leaves quite a lot of time for 2nd half. Not to mention, fighting just 1 enemy at a time and the damage increase. Floor 12 this time was not like that and I couldn't finish first half that fast, mainly due to the mobs being all spread out.

I was able to get away with hu tao's "weakness" on aoe abyss floors before but they are seemingly just constantly increasing enemy health. I will most likely have to just add a good aoe character with her. The only problem is I don't have anyone built lol....so yea, if the next rotation is even more dps check and I can't get 9*, it's no big deal...50 primos is nothing to cry over. I'm still in process of building up my characters and eventually I'll have a roster to be able to handle any abyss.

I know there are people who didn't struggle with hu tao cuz of a cracked shiminawa hu tao but that is not me unfortunately.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    Hu Tao + Thoma after childe, next patch is rumored to be Albedo and Itto
    It's pretty much confirmed at this point.
    Last edited by blackpink; 2021-10-17 at 10:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by blackpink View Post
    No, the last abyss was way more favorable to what I have. 12-3 first half, any decent team could finish that in like 20 seconds which leaves quite a lot of time for 2nd half. Not to mention, fighting just 1 enemy at a time and the damage increase. Floor 12 this time was not like that and I couldn't finish first half that fast, mainly due to the mobs being all spread out.

I was able to get away with hu tao's "weakness" on aoe abyss floors before but they are seemingly just constantly increasing enemy health. I will most likely have to just add a good aoe character with her. The only problem is I don't have anyone built lol....so yea, if the next rotation is even more dps check and I can't get 9*, it's no big deal...50 primos is nothing to cry over. I'm still in process of building up my characters and eventually I'll have a roster to be able to handle any abyss.

I know there are people who didn't struggle with hu tao cuz of a cracked shiminawa hu tao but that is not me unfortunately.
    Ah, a Hu Tao enjoyer I see, makes sense to struggle with aoe fights. FWIW, it felt easier hp-wise, but I used a Kaeya freezecomp and national with Raiden so yeah, not that great st but shitton of aoe. Plus overload is really good since we're getting mobs that don't get juggled.

I seriously better not fail the 50/50 for Hu Tao a second time... Not going to have enough wishes for a 2nd pity by her banner.

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    I seriously better not fail the 50/50 for Hu Tao a second time... Not going to have enough wishes for a 2nd pity by her banner.
    Hu Tao's voicelines are so much fun in JP as well. I'm always smiling when she speaks.
    To bad she is so slow to move around with due to her dash and character size.

As for me, I think I'm going to have ~40k gems the next time I want to roll on a banner. But it's going to be a long time until then.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-10-18 at 07:52 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    You will fail. And i will fail it to. Get ready for worst case scenario as everything is rigged.

I have yet to pull a 3x 5 stars in single banner pull.

Get ready for Qiqi then
    Rogues are fine ©
    Haste will fix it ©

10+ Year Old Account
    Did Abyss seriously for the first time. 9 stars, 9 stars, 8 stars...two stars. Man floor 12 is shit. But I can be happy because my physical Rosaria carried my first team hard up to that point. She's a true beast. I had Beidou ult for superconducts, and that's all I really needed. Her constant ults and her attacks just doing so much consistent damage against everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Did Abyss seriously for the first time. 9 stars, 9 stars, 8 stars...two stars. Man floor 12 is shit. But I can be happy because my physical Rosaria carried my first team hard up to that point. She's a true beast. I had Beidou ult for superconducts, and that's all I really needed. Her constant ults and her attacks just doing so much consistent damage against everything.
    This is likely why floor 12 was shit :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Delever View Post
    This is likely why floor 12 was shit :P
    Probaly because no electro support. Superconduct is a must for it. Eula with Ei in combo has no problem with that floor, but rosaria..only as C6

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Probaly because no electro support. Superconduct is a must for it. Eula with Ei in combo has no problem with that floor, but rosaria..only as C6
    Well tbf although Eula is physical damage, she has a tactical nuke as a burst, where Rosaria is more subdps oriented. Plus the issue is that physical, as geo, needs to have insane damage on its own because no reactions. If superconduct at least did decent damage...
    One of my main dps is Razor but I didn't bother to use him on this f12 because I knew that chamber 3 was gonna be shit, so rather than change teams midway I just went with a reactions team and called it a day.
    If the shatter reaction happened to scale with physical damage, it would be cool. Considering it's the only reaction that needs 3 elements at the moment, it should do something else.