Thread: Genshin Impact

I'm having trouble keeping up with the exploration btw.
    Maybe it's because I just didn't like the Inazuma puzzles, but I think my exploration is at like... 60%.

All I can do in a week is spending my stamina and doing the events. Everything else requires me to take time off other games and that's just not possible

Quote Originally Posted by Gomelus View Post
    I think I read somewhere in the leaks reddit that they're planning to add a parkour minigame you can put if your teapot and play with your friends, so that could be a start.
    I basically use my teapot for getting a stockpile of artiface exp materials at this point. The load layout is very low. If they do add a game like that for the teapot, I hope it comes with an increase for the load.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    Just wondering what did you guys find fun about the event? The charms are entirely useless and the whole "dungeon" amounts to shift+W and left clicks. It was about as interesting and challenging as clearing 10 ley lines in a row or farming materials, except with less mob variety. Also, at least you can admire the views when doing ley lines, while going through exactly the same chambers and corridors ad infinitum is just uninspiring to say the least (and yes, I know it's supposed to be a labyrinth, but it doesn't make it any more fun). Unless the next levels have difficulty scaling, I can already say it's a garbage boring event.

It's only the first day. It definitely will get progressively more interesting / harder. But it definitely won't be super challenging either. I'm not sure if it's because the UI is just hidden because that days trial isn't unlocked yet, but the last trial has no rewards, which probably means that will be the "challenging" one. I don't think it's hidden though because all the other ones have rewards shown so yea.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    Just wondering what did you guys find fun about the event?
    Only fun thing for me was a "USEFUL" use of loli model in this event, since arrow traps can't hit klee/qiqi......and Childe cameo.

At any other given moment in game its better to use adult character, running or swimming.
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    I basically use my teapot for getting a stockpile of artiface exp materials at this point. The load layout is very low. If they do add a game like that for the teapot, I hope it comes with an increase for the load.
    Same, I don't care at all about the Sims simulator, I just use it for buying the extra resin and boosting friendship lvls. Maybe buy the new sets eventually for the gifts that give you lol.

So I adjusted my strats and it actually made a significant difference in clear times for floor 12. So I guess this abyss is better than previous one. The previous one was really just a dps check and nothing else. I don't think any strat (other than the timer cheese one) could've made it easier.

I got 30 second faster clear on 12-3 and I still was struggling a bit on 12-2 second half so I just used Venti there and that got me a minute faster clear lol....

Normally I don't use Venti cuz it doesn't really make sense to use him in my Hu Tao party but it sure makes sense on that chamber.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like how we met Xinyan for like five minutes one time, and this event treats her like she's been around the whole time.

The dungeon itself feels really long for what it is. Two floors is quite a bit, considering you're likely doing it more than one for the rewards.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    I like how we met Xinyan for like five minutes one time, and this event treats her like she's been around the whole time.

The dungeon itself feels really long for what it is. Two floors is quite a bit, considering you're likely doing it more than one for the rewards.
    I think one ingame option of text is "Paimon...you didnt even remember her name..."

- - - Updated - - -

I have a 922 Elemental Mastery Baal build now
    In case anyone interested:

5+ Year Old Account
    We got Oni,Tengu,Kitsune and Tanuki from inazuma so isn't it weird of me to expect Nurarihyon next?
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cocomen2 View Post
    We got Oni,Tengu,Kitsune and Tanuki from inazuma so isn't it weird of me to expect Nurarihyon next?
    At best we will get another ghoust hunter.
    Kappas are also very popular.

You kinda have a Bakekujira on the Kokomis island as some type of quest (bones).
    Don't sweat the details!!!

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    At best we will get another ghoust hunter.
    Kappas are also very popular.

You kinda have a Bakekujira on the Kokomis island as some type of quest (bones).
    My weird brain already allocated Ayaka and Ayato as Yuki-onna and Kappa of inazuma.... sorry if it feel wrong).

Next best thing about Ayato would be said that he least adept with claymore, but master of sword and spear to fit into weird water element flex group.
    Last edited by cocomen2; 2021-10-23 at 10:07 PM.

Yae and Ganyu in 2.4, this gunna be whalefest
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    Yae and Ganyu in 2.4, this gunna be whalefest
    Got a source of a leaker?
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Got a source of a leaker?
    https://twitter.com/SaveYourPrimos/s...7Ctwgr%5Etweet

It's 2.5 btw
    Rogues are fine ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Old news. Yae/Ganyu in 2.5 has been a thing for ages. What is interesting though is the claim that they were supposed to be in 2.3 but got delayed. On one hand, I wanna hope it's cuz they're fixing up some stuff with electro. On the other hand, I'm just calling b.s with leakers to save their own ass about being wrong.

Am I missing a difficulty adjuster for this new event? It seems like the devs put a bunch of work into selecting managing a bunch of different buffs, buying bonuses, and even combat consumables... all of which are 100% unnecessary because the enemies you fight are easy and there's no time limit on encounters whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    Am I missing a difficulty adjuster for this new event? It seems like the devs put a bunch of work into selecting managing a bunch of different buffs, buying bonuses, and even combat consumables... all of which are 100% unnecessary because the enemies you fight are easy and there's no time limit on encounters whatsoever.
    Maybe higher floors will unlock together with tier 2 of the shop, picking pyro dmg bonus and dmg boost below 50% hp bonuses with hu tao is illegal btw
    Rogues are fine ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    I literally forgot to use the shikifudas lol. Blasted all of them on last boss cuz why not.

That being said, I'd rather this than having waves and waves of easy mobs combined to create artificial difficulty. That's not really all that fun either.

If it didn't stop the screen and if you didn't have to select one of them I would use them.
    But like this?
    Ain't nobody got time for that!

5+ Year Old Account
    I hoped that "shikifudas" are passive procs test to replace old Elemental Resonance, and gosh i was wrong .... 3/3 consumable items, damn i don't even use a food since i am lazzy to track foodbuffs UI and time wasted just to open bag.

I just want to see a guy who was like "What if in this event, button to open a map would be not `M`? just to fuck with people minds" 200IQ plan, each time pressing M and just wait wait oooo wrong map.