Thread: Genshin Impact

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    If it didn't stop the screen and if you didn't have to select one of them I would use them.
    But like this?
    Ain't nobody got time for that!
    yea it's really clunky to use for very little benefit.

Got C6 Fischl on alt account, how good is with Baal?
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    Kinda bad. For Ei as her Q doesnt give her much stacks on Ei Q. You want energy hungry characters.

Unless you plan to run her with cyro in party as phys machine gun dps. (singletarget)
    Don't sweat the details!!!

no specific synergy.
    Oz is elemental damage even if you summon him from Q, afaik.

Currently, only Beidou/Lisa/Sara have decent/good synergy when it comes to electro characters.
    Even if Beidou's burst doesn't work with Baal's burst together.

So i needed 5 teyvat eggs for weekly commission, used Bennett to cook them and here's the result:

What are the odds of this happening? Holy s**t Bennett is really jinxed
    Rogues are fine ©
    Haste will fix it ©

I decided Beidou to be my next leveled character...my next waifu
    She seems to have a drinking problem...heck...let me join in on that.
    Hope she is not aggressive.

Currently level 70

10+ Year Old Account
    Beidou is pretty chill for a pirate captain. But she's also incredibly badass, and her personality also reflects that. I like her well enough. Kind of an over all B ranking for everything. Cool design, good attitude. Gameplay is ok, usually use her for ult/E for reactions and that's it.

I'm trying to pull some dmg out of keqing, shimewawa x4 + black sword is crap, can't figure out her meta build
    Rogues are fine ©
    Haste will fix it ©

I'm trying to pull some dmg out of keqing, shimewawa x4 + black sword is crap, can't figure out her meta build
    Some top streamers keep saying she is bad...but you know what...you are inspiring me to level her up.
    She has the art design of a Goddess :O And very flashy abilities.

Not sure if going physical with aquila favonia or electro with black sword
    Rogues are fine ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Not sure if going physical with aquila favonia or electro with black sword
    Ewww physical, yuck. So bland and boring
    At least electro destroys all shields in the game and procs electro charged and overload.

But is personal preference ofc

Damage aside, Keqing's ability was just a disappointment at every turn.

How far can it go? Not very. You can basically run to the spot in the time it takes to teleport.
    Can you at least use it to travel behind enemies? Of course not, that would be to useful.
    What if I place her ability marker and run in the opposite direction of it? Maybe I can teleport that way. Nope, that would actually be good. Can't have that.
    Well at least I can use her ability and a well timed click on my instrument to send her flying into the stratosphere. Not anymore you can't. Fun nerfed Blizzard style.

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    Damage aside, Keqing's ability was just a disappointment at every turn.

How far can it go? Not very. You can basically run to the spot in the time it takes to teleport.
    Can you at least use it to travel behind enemies? Of course not, that would be to useful.
    What if I place her ability marker and run in the opposite direction of it? Maybe I can teleport that way. Nope, that would actually be good. Can't have that.
    Well at least I can use her ability and a well timed click on my instrument to send her flying into the stratosphere. Not anymore you can't. Fun nerfed Blizzard style.
    It's not a" time saver" for traveling/movement but it allows for way more attacks than other characters and is an overall DPS increase.
    You can attack people inside Venti ult, you can dodge attacks with it, you can combo it with attacks to air juggle enemies etc. you can use it for plunge attacks as well which will trigger buffs in abyss sometimes and stuff like that.
    I think it's by far the coolest E in the game.

10+ Year Old Account

Well at least new dungeon buffs are for something.

- - - Updated - - -

NEW INFORMATION! - Several things have already been changed about Arataki Ittos kit!
    1- his 2nd AND 4th normal attacks will now generate 1 or 2 stacks of Superstrength. Yay more RNG, just what genshin needs...
    2- Ittos final passive (referenced at 6:00) has now been integrated directly into his normal attack combo.
    3- Ittos burst now DECREASES his physical and elemental RES, instead of increasing it.
    4- Ittos burst CD reduced to 18 seconds, energy cost reduced to 70
    5- C1 now provides the 3 stacks of Superstrength EVEN FASTER! every 0.5sec for 1.5sec
    6- C4 now provides all party members with a DEF and ATK boost after Ittos burst ends.

Also: the Redhorn Stonethresher has once again, been buffed to give an 88.2% CRIT DAMAGE BONUS, its base dmg has gone down to 542, and its passive has been buffed, providing 36% of DEF as dmg bonus instead of 28% at R1.

not really related but also not worth it's own thread and I think some people in *this* thread are interested to see it.
    I kinda like how they can go "all out" in this because they don't really have to make the animation outside of their little "cutscenes"

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Also: the Redhorn Stonethresher has once again, been buffed to give an 88.2% CRIT DAMAGE BONUS, its base dmg has gone down to 542, and its passive has been buffed, providing 36% of DEF as dmg bonus instead of 28% at R1.
    I'm way more tempted to pull for this damn thing for Noelle than I am to pull for Itto.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nurasu View Post
    I'm way more tempted to pull for this damn thing for Noelle than I am to pull for Itto.
    Same here.

- - - Updated - - -

So since leakers cant get data for weapon banner, what do you think its gona be on it?

I have a felling its gona be Staff of homeless and Summit Shaper.

Amos bow and Wolfs gravestone probaly wont show up.

I have a felling its gona be Staff of homeless and Summit Shaper.
    Summit Shaper

Does that work out btw? Since her E is 7,5s CD an the set has a 10s cooldown.

Well at least new dungeon buffs are for something.
    Got C1 Hu Tao, C1 Zhongli, C2 Baal and C1 Eula yesterday
    Rogues are fine ©
    Haste will fix it ©