Thread: Genshin Impact

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cocomen2 View Post
    these flying wolfs with millions HP at 12 floor is NoT fun, timer and shit seems its time to become meta slave and crown some units.
    Yeah they have shitload of hp even in artifact dungeon. Permafrezze is only thing that works on them.

Anyway here is my Qiqi now with new set:

Why 5 set bonus you ask:
    My name is Yoshikage Kira. I'm 33 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Morioh, where all the villas are, and I am not married. I work as an employee for the Kame Yu department stores, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but I occasionally drink. I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up. I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I wouldn't lose to anyone.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZee33 View Post
    That means Yoimiya will have her day with Yunjin.
    A lot of people are joking about yoimiya being re-run in 2.4 because of how much emphasis there is on normal attack buffs, from characters and also abyss. Ganyu and Xiao don't use normal attacks and I suppose zhong li can but idk if i'd consider that his strength. It does kind of make 0 sense, these buffs for the supposed re-runs.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Why 5 set bonus you ask:
    My name is Yoshikage Kira. I'm 33 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Morioh, where all the villas are, and I am not married. I work as an employee for the Kame Yu department stores, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but I occasionally drink. I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up. I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I wouldn't lose to anyone.
    What in the world is this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by blackpink View Post
    A lot of people are joking about yoimiya being re-run in 2.4 because of how much emphasis there is on normal attack buffs, from characters and also abyss. Ganyu and Xiao don't use normal attacks and I suppose zhong li can but idk if i'd consider that his strength. It does kind of make 0 sense, these buffs for the supposed re-runs.

- - - Updated - - -

What in the world is this.
    A character has a similar ability like that set and its a reference to him (and to wall of text).
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7IISTRiof4

I gave up on last floor of Abyss out of frustration.
    Second floor was also really hard.

This Abyss is pretty fun i may say

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chadow View Post
    I gave up on last floor of Abyss out of frustration.
    Second floor was also really hard.

This Abyss is pretty fun i may say
    12-1 2stars
    12-2 2 stars
    12-3 1 star

On 1.st try

12-1 and 12-2 was easier than I thought tbh, both 3* oneshot. The wolves on 12-3 on the other hand can go fuck themselves. Getting a 30% def card with only Albedo or a 60% atk when above 50% with corrosion is such a troll.
    I despise mobs that, being melee, and doing melee attacks, instead of just slapping you, they decided to do a massive backstep, just to come back dashing and ending up in Narnia.
    The ruin hunter fucked me so many times doing that shit last rotation. And the nobushi before the nerf were hilarious af, they would come running to melee range, just to backstep away and then dash into the sunset.

I don't mind getting hp sponges or hard-hitting monsters as "difficult", but putting on top of that elusive shits is just too much imo. The amount of times I had to reset last 12-3 just because the ruin avengers would either not gather or dash away randomly was insane.
    Last edited by Gomelus; 2021-12-01 at 04:54 PM.

12-1 2stars
    12-2 2 stars
    12-3 1 star

On 1.st try
    Had to pull out the big gun, secret weapon, healing spammer Ningguang Prototype Amber
    It was a blast and mega easy with her.
    Still dont have the damage output to full star abyss though
    End result:

9*,9*,9*, 6*

- - - Updated - - -

For anyone interested, here is my Ning :3

Last edited by Chadow; 2021-12-01 at 06:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gomelus View Post
    12-1 and 12-2 was easier than I thought tbh, both 3* oneshot. The wolves on 12-3 on the other hand can go fuck themselves. Getting a 30% def card with only Albedo or a 60% atk when above 50% with corrosion is such a troll.
    I despise mobs that, being melee, and doing melee attacks, instead of just slapping you, they decided to do a massive backstep, just to come back dashing and ending up in Narnia.
    The ruin hunter fucked me so many times doing that shit last rotation. And the nobushi before the nerf were hilarious af, they would come running to melee range, just to backstep away and then dash into the sunset.

I don't mind getting hp sponges or hard-hitting monsters as "difficult", but putting on top of that elusive shits is just too much imo. The amount of times I had to reset last 12-3 just because the ruin avengers would either not gather or dash away randomly was insane.
    yea the wolfs are not fun. They need to stop being lazy with how they make the game "hard". I can come up with shitty design to make a game hard too.

That being said, this abyss felt way more lenient in terms of dps check. I was super scared of the kenki trio but they were a complete joke.
    Last edited by blackpink; 2021-12-01 at 07:48 PM.

4 Piece: When the character equipping this artifact set heals a character in the party, a Sea-Dyed Foam will appear for 3 seconds, accumulating the amount of HP recovered from healing (including overflow healing). At the end of the duration, the Sea-Dyed Foam will explode, dealing DMG to nearby opponents based on 90% of the accumulated healing. (This DMG is calculated similarly to Reactions such as Electro-Charged, and Superconduct, but is not affected by Elemental Mastery, Character Levels, or Reaction DMG Bonuses). Only one Sea-Dyed Foam can be produced every 3.5 seconds. Each Sea-Dyed Foam can accumulate up to 30,000 HP (including overflow healing). There can be no more than one Sea-Dyed Foam active at any given time. This effect can still be triggered even when the character who is using this artifact set is not on the field.

Did anyone realized that you can equip this set on a character that you don't use and just keep him/her in party while buffing a healer full heal power to main as main dps? has anyone tried? is it worth it doing 30k dmg / 3.5sec? ~8.5k dps (that dmg as aoe?) feels weak in numbers ...

I don't know why is mihoyo overcomplicating all the simple things when they could have just made an artifact set that make you: deal damage equal to all healing done. simple
    Last edited by Nzembwamugumbwalchu; 2021-12-01 at 08:07 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nzembwamugumbwalchu View Post
    4 Piece: When the character equipping this artifact set heals a character in the party, a Sea-Dyed Foam will appear for 3 seconds, accumulating the amount of HP recovered from healing (including overflow healing). At the end of the duration, the Sea-Dyed Foam will explode, dealing DMG to nearby opponents based on 90% of the accumulated healing. (This DMG is calculated similarly to Reactions such as Electro-Charged, and Superconduct, but is not affected by Elemental Mastery, Character Levels, or Reaction DMG Bonuses). Only one Sea-Dyed Foam can be produced every 3.5 seconds. Each Sea-Dyed Foam can accumulate up to 30,000 HP (including overflow healing). There can be no more than one Sea-Dyed Foam active at any given time. This effect can still be triggered even when the character who is using this artifact set is not on the field.

Did anyone realized that you can equip this set on a character that you don't use and just keep him/her in party while buffing a healer full heal power to main as main dps? has anyone tried? is it worth it doing 30k dmg / 3.5sec? ~8.5k dps (that dmg as aoe?) feels weak in numbers ...

I don't know why is mihoyo overcomplicating all the simple things when they could have just made an artifact set that make you: deal damage equal to all healing done. simple
    Damage will be done only with a character that uses it (and it also needs to be able to heal).
    Damage also works when healer is off the field (like Qiqi or Barbara) and its extra phy damage on field.
    If you cyro + electo on mobs, it will deal more damage due to reduced resist.

Quote Originally Posted by blackpink View Post
    yea the wolfs are not fun. They need to stop being lazy with how they make the game "hard". I can come up with shitty design to make a game hard too.

That being said, this abyss felt way more lenient in terms of dps check. I was super scared of the kenki trio but they were a complete joke.
    I think most people were scared because of the vagabond event, forgetting that most of the pain that was the kenki trio came from doing it on expert with the modifiers. The mask of terror is rooted in place and throws a mask at you sometimes, it's a literal traffic cone.

And the wolves hitbox legit is broken, when they dash back, the "body" hitbox remains in place, meaning you can't follow because it blocks you, but the "damage" hitbox actually moves back with the wolf, so you can't hit it either. Peak design, fuck melee I guess. I'm coming back tomorrow with an actually useable card for 12-3.

Yeah they have shitload of hp even in artifact dungeon. Permafrezze is only thing that works on them.

Anyway here is my Qiqi now with new set:

Why 5 set bonus you ask:
    I've been thinking a lot about weapon/artifact mainstat combos since I have a bunch of potentially useful weapons for her, is this just coop, or are you using her in a particular comp?
    Near-100% uptime on her Q with sac sword sounds really nice and comfy for coop, but amenoma kageuchi is really tempting... Or at least an atk% sands if I'm running her in a Eula/Raiden/x team.
    Anyway, how is she working out?

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait, what upcoming normal attack buff?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nzembwamugumbwalchu View Post
    My noelle has 4.1k+ def
    Remembered this post and just wanted to comment. Unless you have the most godly artifacts ever, all that defense does nothing. Mine has just over 3k and her swings are worse than Kokomi during ult. I don't know how to build Noelle to make her useful, and I have her at C6. Unless you go the usual Crit chance/damage helm, geo damage cup, defense instead of attack hourglass, and apparently NOT Whiteblind.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Wait, what upcoming normal attack buff?

- - - Updated - - -

Remembered this post and just wanted to comment. Unless you have the most godly artifacts ever, all that defense does nothing. Mine has just over 3k and her swings are worse than Kokomi during ult. I don't know how to build Noelle to make her useful, and I have her at C6. Unless you go the usual Crit chance/damage helm, geo damage cup, defense instead of attack hourglass, and apparently NOT Whiteblind.
    You build her like a normal main DPS if you want her to deal damage and don't want to focus on the shield/HP-reg.

The only difference is that you are looking for DEF% instead of ATK%. DEF% sands, DEF% substats if you can't hit crit/crtidmg
    And you want to use the Serpent Spine Claymore instead of Whiteblind if you want to focus on damage... and vice versa.
    Serpent Spine is pretty much BiS, even above most 5*.
    Serpent Spine (R5) in general is pretty strong for most claymore characters and better than a lot (if not nearly all) 5* R1 weapons

%dmg/crit/critdmg has extreme high value with Noelle, Flat ATK both through % or buffs (Bennett buff for example) has low value in comparison because Noelle gets high ATK by default... It's basically already like she is standing inside Bennett circle when she uses Q.
    With just sands and one or two DEF% substats you are looking at over 3k ATK by far.
    Her actual weakness is her low autoattack modifiers. If she had Diluc values in that regard she'd be quite insane.

Oh and you want to team her up with someone like Fischl/Xinqiu and other similar stuff that will cause reaction damage on normal attacks. It's not really "her" damage then, but she will proc it efficiently.
    Last edited by KrayZee33; 2021-12-02 at 07:24 AM.

Oh and you want to team her up with someone like Fischl/Xinqiu and other similar stuff that will cause reaction damage on normal attacks. It's not really "her" damage then, but she will proc it efficiently.
    Reaction on normal attacks? Wouldn't that effectively only be catalyst users? As far as I can tell, Fischl doesn't have an elemental aspect to her normal attacks.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

10+ Year Old Account

The only difference is that you are looking for DEF% instead of ATK%. DEF% sands, DEF% substats if you can't hit crit/crtidmg
    And you want to use the Serpent Spine Claymore instead of Whiteblind if you want to focus on damage... and vice versa.
    Serpent Spine is pretty much BiS, even above most 5*.
    Serpent Spine (R5) in general is pretty strong for most claymore characters and better than a lot (if not nearly all) 5* R1 weapons
    Kind of a serious problem with this game, huh. Crit chance/damage is way too important, and your weapon needs one or the other. Which just straight up isn't right. And for claymores, you're...stuck either buy a Blackcliff, or spending real money on a Serpent Spine. Cool. Same with polearms. Let's throw elemental mastery on a bunch of em, along with attack. That'll do good for some damage dealers.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Kind of a serious problem with this game, huh. Crit chance/damage is way too important, and your weapon needs one or the other. Which just straight up isn't right. And for claymores, you're...stuck either buy a Blackcliff, or spending real money on a Serpent Spine. Cool. Same with polearms. Let's throw elemental mastery on a bunch of em, along with attack. That'll do good for some damage dealers.
    Oh no, don't get me wrong, If you don't have Serpent Spine, Whiteblind is still a very, very strong weapon but your artifact stats are more reliant on Crit/Critdmg then.
    Serpent Spine is just better because it has Crit *AND* DMG%
    Whiteblind does *not* suck on her, even for damage, but make it R5 Whiteblind.
    So not a problem for Noelle, but other claymore user that don't scale with DEF aren't that lucky.
    The other Prototypes are pretty bad.
    Rainslasher (R5 / Gacha 4*) for example is and can be good on *some* characters though. EM isn't that bad, even for Electro it's solid, just not "optimal". Frankly, I wouldn't waste precious currency for Blackcliff and choose the sub-optimal choice.
    At most I would stop at R1 Blackcliff.

And Elemental mastery is *very* good for Cryo/Pyro/Hydro/Anemo. Anemo scales best with EM and for Vape/Melt it's equal to having a +%dmg bonus as a substat.
    Dragon's Bane is a very good weapon for Hu Tao for example, if you use her with Xinqiu obviously. But once more, you are reliant on crit/critdmg substats then to get the sweet numbers.
    You want that healthy 60%CC/120%CDM at least.
    Quite frankly you want more obviously.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-12-02 at 08:40 AM.

So I finally started playing with Sara a bit, turns out that she actually does a lot of damage even though it's not as obvious as with other characters.
    It's starting to be fun as well, which I didn't think was possible when I heard about how her kit works.
    It's especially fun with Baal. I can't wait to get a good Anemo in there that will pull everything together, both Baal's an Sara's AoE damage is insane.

Maybe it's because she is C6 as well (although only C2 is important), but switching to her doing a E + Charged shot, Q, E + Charged shot is like phenomenal burst and feels really awesome when you have targets everywhere.
    It really adds up considering how fast this damage goes through.
    It's like 2000% modifier damage in 3 seconds or so and her E is up so often.
    When I'm through with using elemental skills and elemental bursts I start from scratch again.
    It's a never ending fiesta of burst-abilities and animations.

On another note, even if we consider the upcomming skin soon, it's about time they "let me pay" for character costumes.
    I want to see my favorite characters dressed up in (even) cool(er) stuff.
    Most of the male characters look pretty trashy though, I want them to get some neat visuals.
    Bennett and Xinqiu for example are boring to look at in my opinion.
    Bennett only a little, but Xinqiu is looking.....'blargh' but maybe I'm just saying that because I'm being homophobic. But I don't like what I don't like :/.
    Some alternate versions would be cool... "grown up Barbara/Bennett/Xinqiu/Chongyun/Fischl" (I love their Fanart versions for example) - "rogue/spy Kaeya" - "Ninja Rosaria" - "Battle-Maiden Noelle"... stuff like that
    I literally dont understand how people can unironically say male characters in this game look trash when for me it has been the first gacha where I ve had the reverse experience. Usually gachas go for wifu>husbando design but in genshin whenever they release a female its literally always the same thing minus a few of them (eg; hutao) in terms of design. Looking at Shenhe she literally looks like a variant of ganyu/eula/rosaria. Again, full bodysuit spandex, blue and white colors, soul-less expression with minimal personality. Yaaaaaaaawn. And the only female archon we ve gotten looks like an NPC compared to the other 2.
    That being said this is of course my personal opinion but male designs have been pretty solid in this game and more distinct from one another. Both looks and gameplay wise.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bajcli View Post
    I've been thinking a lot about weapon/artifact mainstat combos since I have a bunch of potentially useful weapons for her, is this just coop, or are you using her in a particular comp?
    Near-100% uptime on her Q with sac sword sounds really nice and comfy for coop, but amenoma kageuchi is really tempting... Or at least an atk% sands if I'm running her in a Eula/Raiden/x team.
    Anyway, how is she working out?
    Lets just say that with her overheal can kill stuff faster solo. Anenoma is still good for her, but she suffers from a long E cd. Sacrafical pretty much has a 100% upkeep time. I use R5 anenoma on Ayaka instead :P

Lets just say that with her overheal can kill stuff faster solo. Anenoma is still good for her, but she suffers from a long E cd. Sacrafical pretty much has a 100% upkeep time. I use R5 anenoma on Ayaka instead :P
    Yeah I'll probably keep Amenoma for for XQ for whenever I use him outside of national.
    Like on paper you could have a good healing uptime from Qiqi E (15 sec out of 30), then popping Q when it's over for the other 15...but a) that Q requires something to be attached to and there's no way that's gonna be up for 15 seconds outside of low abyss floors, and b) ideally I'd have E and Q overlap for the C1 energy return anyway, so sac sword just sounds better on second thought.

IDK I guess I've just been trying to find a way to ditch sac sword after having used it on XQ all this time and having a bunch of 5stars/amenoma that are just kinda rotting somewhere... But hey, at least XQ can use something like mistsplitter or jade sword most of the time, only Qiqi is stuck with sac sword