Thread: Genshin Impact

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeenith View Post
    wut ? the second name I think you meant Klee, but that 1st one... did you get a wild auto correct attack from your phone ?
    Nah i translated japanese into english .

- - - Updated - - -

More stuff badly translated:
    Tighnari imaginary art from the leak Ru is a genius:
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FWWLnQJa...name=4096x4096

-Throws a boomerang and inflicts grass element damage on deployment and return.
    ・ Small cat type robot

Intrinsic natural gift
    When synthesizing characters and weapon breakthrough materials, there is a 25% chance that the materials will be returned.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Lets not use crappy reddit.

I just re-uploaded them:
    Collei -- free 4 star dendro bow:

(at least she should be free by leaks)

Diluc new skin that was totaly stolen from Shulk from xenoblade:

Fischl new free skin:

Yeah.... i was off a bit. Way more clothing added

New dendro 5 star dps bow user:

(i will skip him)

Claymore electro loli that can also heal 4 star :

Damn, Collei came a long way from the manga design.

Fischl skin is amazing, the rest is pure meh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

5+ Year Old Account
    So Dori not using hands to hold claymore... Genie themed electro healer to powercreep Kuki, hell yeah.
    Last edited by cocomen2; 2022-06-29 at 11:47 PM.
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

Collei - Looks like she would be the collab unit for Pokemon Arceus even gots her own pokemon.

Diluc - meh

Fischl - looks like they took a bad knockoff alice and wonderland, little boy blue, and a Mondstant npc and had an AI randomize and combine the clothing.

Tighnari- Xiao if he was in Final Fantasy.

Djin girl- What if Diona was a Genie instead of a cat.

5+ Year Old Account
    Leaker hunt decree? pff they leak whole Xu model.

- - - Updated - - -

Sumeru = loli land.
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

Quote Originally Posted by cocomen2 View Post
    Sumeru = loli land.
    This just looks like a harem with weird sexual age differences

10+ Year Old Account
    I wanna know more about the Ghislaine from Jobless Reincarnation looking one. Alhaitham has five star energy, but then most of them do, other than Collei and maybe the Diona copy.

They really made the fabled Dendro archon a child this time around. Don't know how I feel about this.

3rd on the left looks like the most interesting to me. Getting Samira from League of Legends vibes from her outfit.

Also we should be getting the Sumeru update in 13 or so days right? If they keep up their pace of throwing out big patches at the end of every 40 day battlepass.

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    They really made the fabled Dendro archon a child this time around. Don't know how I feel about this.

3rd on the left looks like the most interesting to me. Getting Samira from League of Legends vibes from her outfit.

Also we should be getting the Sumeru update in 13 or so days right? If they keep up their pace of throwing out big patches at the end of every 40 day battlepass.
    We're getting 2.8 first, the Archipielago comeback.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post

Nope, we gona get a island patch 1.st. Sumeru is after that. So start saving if you want the op units and be ready to skip a lot.
    Also in lore, the dendro archon is the youngest, so i kinda expected a loli.

Dark-skinned catgirl is relative to my interests.

Also, I wonder if the Dendro Archon is gonna be like Theresa from Honkai, where she'll seem much older than she looks.

Quote Originally Posted by RadasNoir View Post
    Dark-skinned catgirl is relative to my interests.

Also, I wonder if the Dendro Archon is gonna be like Theresa from Honkai, where she'll seem much older than she looks.
    at least Theresa from Honkai look 12 because that's the age she's been cloned at and won't ever change... this dendro archon loot like 6 or 7 top, youngest looking loli of all genshin damnit

from left to right, names are supposed to be : Tighnari (with the long ears), Collei (green hair), Dehya (cat girl), Al Haitham (grey haired zhongli type), Nilou (red hair, hydro lancer?), Dori (purple aladin wanabee) and Nahida (super loli)

Quote Originally Posted by Xeenith View Post
    at least Theresa from Honkai look 12 because that's the age she's been cloned at and won't ever change... this dendro archon loot like 6 or 7 top, youngest looking loli of all genshin damnit
    It's probably a similar situation with the Dendro Archon. We already know that the other Archons we've met so far have been around for a long awhile, and some of them seem to have the ability to change their form. Venti, for example, was the youngest-looking Archon we knew prior to learning about Nahida, despite having been around for centuries at least, and he was also previously a wind spirit that changed its form into something like that of the young bard he knew back during Decarabian's reign.

Likewise, the Dendro Archon either got their gnosis when they were very young and basically stopped aging or, again, they are significantly older than they appear, but are specifically using their Archon powers to maintain an incredibly youthful appearance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Questionable leak:

Cleo's name and rarity.
    Name:Kandake/Candake
    Rarity:*5
    weapon:Polearm
    via Uncle ZP & Uncle Hxg

Also:
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FWjmZ8Ua...pg&name=medium

- - - Updated - - -

Game card nerd has to be a yugi oh reference.

- - - Updated - - -

Collei gameplay:

If video gets deleted here are skills:
    Charge shot in normal like for any archer.
    Her E is a boomerang like skill. Pretty long range to.
    Her Q is medium aoe (kinda chungus size) and a doll thingy pops up .. it probaly heals, but not sure

Dori gameplay:

She doesnt attack with claymore like usual characters, but she sits on a slime.
    Change attack spins her, normal attack has a 3 combo max it seems.
    She trows a lamp and it heals and there is some type of chain on character.
    Her E seems to do some type of attack out of lamp (very fast), doesnt seem like it shields or anything.

Tighnari:

He pulls his ears.
    Bow has 2 charge lvls and on second, muliple dendro arrows come out.
    His E trows some type of poision cloud and adds 3 element orbs next to him (could be a instant charge shot thing)
    His Q just spins him araund and he does some shots. Its possible its gona be cheap Q.

Just idle animations:

10+ Year Old Account
    Collei's boomerang is neat. Wonder what she'll be, looks like her ult heals but that would be boring if that's all she has going for her.

I like that we have another charged shot character though, so that could be fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like this character is pretty finished:

Seems like her normals are aoe hydro dance, while her Q is big water aoe araund her. Doesnt seems like she has range, so maybe she will get hp substats or something.