Thread: Genshin Impact

Quote Originally Posted by blackpink View Post
    Can you link it?
    https://genshin.gg/tier-list/

Got a weapon...then Candace
    Got a weapon...then Kuki

Candace is going to be my pilot...she is not THAT bad as main DPS just with a little bit of copium

Im aiming for the hyperbloom team:

Candace + Yelan + Dendro MC + Kuki EM

Cant wait to complete it...going to take a long f-ing time though.

Yelan doesn't need a battery and Thoma with c4 doesn't need a battery. They will both still need good amount of er though obviously. Probably in 200s which is actually not that bad cuz with Yelan you use er weapon and just get a bit more er substats. With Thoma, you don't need to worry about crit so you can fully focus on hp and er substats.
    My Yelan is just shy of 200% ER with Elegy and she definitely needs help from Xingqiu, C2 with signature weapon is probably my next splurge now it's looking like Nahida is a bust but if she was running Fav Bow that would probably bridge the gap.

I'll take your word on Thoma, I have him at C4 but I've but I've not done much with him.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nurasu View Post
    Won't any broken dendro teams for Cyno also be broken for Raiden though? I just don't really see Cyno ever outpacing her at... anything. He needs something new to reach parity, but the bar won't be static for other units.

It's a shame because he's super fun to play. The E windows feel rewarding. I'd have shortened his burst duration and compensated with higher damage, but alas.
    Fair take. I felt he's meant to be more like Xiao than Raiden but it's a fairly unsupported niche.

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    I missed the ruling on Cyno but the tier list site I'm looking at is placing him at Yae Miko level. Guessing he's a waste of rolls?
    I would rather save for C2/3 Baal as op electro dps
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    Electro carries will always have this problem. Aggravated is good, but it does not require a hard carry, it requires fast electro applications. Electro is in a middle position like its not quiet as suppprtive as ameno, but its not super strong for damage carry like pyro/hydro/cryo interactions.

Raiden gets away with it only because shes always more for her teams then the one unga bungain. She greatly improves all her allies too. If an electro main carry is to ever be top tier, it either needs that half support raiden always does or be given huge damage scaling like no character ever had, which they have not done so far and probably never will.

As a F2P I doubt constellations would ever be worth it. Each of those is worth a waifu that you can add to your team comp or overall just have some fun playing. I'm already 9 starring abyss 12, don't need to worry so much about min maxing.

10+ Year Old Account
    As a F2P I doubt constellations would ever be worth it. Each of those is worth a waifu that you can add to your team comp or overall just have some fun playing. I'm already 9 starring abyss 12, don't need to worry so much about min maxing.
    Depends how far are you invested on older 5 stars.
    Hu tao without c1 is not fun for sure.

If i go by a list:
    -- Kamisato Ayaka (c2 only for fun)
    -- Xiao (not a single con is good for him by that much)
    -- Klee (C2 to make her viable, mine still isnt -- c4 is ugh forget it)
    --- Zhongli (works fine on c0, c2 for co-op)
    --- Tartaglia (broken mess)
    --- Ganyu (c1 feels like a must so you can ignore the energy stat a bit on artifacts)
    --- Albedo (i would say c0 is fine on him)
    --- Hu Tao (no animation cancel is pain on her and lack of stamina can kill you, c1 is a must)
    --- Kaedehara Kazuha (c0 should be fine, rest is just damage increase)
    --- Yoimiya ( her pyro icd makes the cons kinda wortless)
    --- Venti (c0 is fine, c2 is pointless since you aready run a shread resistance one and most of time you Q the mobs)
    --- Eula (c2 is sadly a must for her to make the rotation less pain -- but if you dont care, c0 is fine then)
    --- Raiden Shogun (c1 is a must, but c2 is overkill even for abyss...unless there is a very anoying part)
    --- Sangonomiya Kokomi (c0 is fine, its a waste of primos for rest)
    --- Arataki Itto (from what i have seen on other itto players, they realy need that c2 if they main him)
    --- Yae Miko (c1 and c2 are must have ...yeah its noticable with short range on just mine on c1)
    --- Yelan (c1 will make her less energy hungry and its easier to use Q....so yeah kinda a must have)
    --- Shenhe (same as Yelan)
    --- Kamisato Ayato (if you realy like childe, just dont....Ayato is his better version pretty much)
    --- Nilou (i think she will be usless without c2, since her team is already limited to hydro/dendro only)
    --- Cyno (most of his talents are just damage...he does suffer from energy recharge..from the test i did with trial story one)
    --- Nahida (she should be fine on C0, but for true damage, a c2 will be a must.....ugh.....this is gona be pain next patch)

(i didnt add 50:50 ones on list since they dont matter much)
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Been messing a bit with Cyno in abyss, the standard aggravate team with Kazuha and Fischl is nice, but it wasn't working for me. So I tried with double geo and it slaps hard ngl. Cyno, Zhongli, Albedo and DMC. Just need to build him with a bit more ER to self-sustain and you're good to go.

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy shit it exists:

Got it out of box from the abyss reward. Substats ended up being a bit garbage, but i am not complaning.

Quote Originally Posted by Kronik85 View Post
    My Yelan is just shy of 200% ER with Elegy and she definitely needs help from Xingqiu, C2 with signature weapon is probably my next splurge now it's looking like Nahida is a bust but if she was running Fav Bow that would probably bridge the gap.
    I guess it depends on comp that would allow how flexible you can be with rotations and how many particles the team generates. I think without any fav weapons, you'd need 250 but you also need to do 2 e per rotation. With a fav weapon, 200 er should be enough assuming you do 2 e per rotation and ofc the fav procs.

In the context of a Nahida team, I'm definitely not 100% sure, but I think Nahida will generate a good amount of particles for the team. It seems to proc 3 particles per e cast and 2-3 particles on each proc.

edit: ok here's from an actual guide to be more accurate:

How much ER?
    It will come down to team, weapon and if you are able to cast your Elemental Skill once or twice per rotation.

Let's have a brief look at how much you are gonna need on average:

• 1 Elemental Skill cast • 230 - 250%

• 1 Elemental Skill cast with Favonius • 190 - 210%

• 1 Elemental Skill cast with Double Hydro and Fav/Sac • 140 - 160%

• 2 Elemental Skill cast • 170 - 190%

• 2 Elemental Skill cast with Favonius • 135 - 150%

• 2 Elemental Skill cast with Double Hydro and Fav/Sac • 110 - 120%

So I was a bit off. 2 e per rotation reduces the er by quite a bit, but not every comp will allow that.

- - - Updated - - -

lol these ranking categories are so ridiculous. ss+ s+ and s. Other than that, yea looks correct. Cyno at c0 is nothing amazing.
    Last edited by blackpink; 2022-10-01 at 08:43 PM.

lol these ranking categories are so ridiculous. ss+ s+ and s. Other than that, yea looks correct. Cyno at c0 is nothing amazing.
    I mean i always laugh at those list when they have many version of the same letter, its like how reviewer dont want to use anything beside 7-10 scores lol. Because anything bellow 7 will be considered garbage.

Looking over that list, all it tells me is S is characters that are fine, S+ is characters that are good in pretty much content, SS+ are busted characters that increase your account value and can fill huge amount of team comps.

10+ Year Old Account
    So theorycrafters recomend to run Nahida with lots of EM.

4pc Deepwood Memories with HP/ATK/EM/EM/EM (i kinda can run this, but goblet is kinda bad on EM substats)
    or
    4pc Gilded Dreams with HP/ATK/EM/DENDRO/EM (but need a party member with deepwood to even work lol)

For weapons --1.st A Thousand Floating Dreams 2.nd Wandering Evenstar (R5 ---yeah good lucks with that on next weapon banner) 3.th The Widsith (R5 duh)
    Kagura’s Verity is also a thing -- but its for whales.

3 star Elemental Mastery weapons can also be used.
    But i think i will just give her Prototype Amber so she can heal party and battery herself lol. This pretty much lets you run 2x dendro 2x electro character easy.

Quote Originally Posted by minteK917 View Post
    I mean i always laugh at those list when they have many version of the same letter, its like how reviewer dont want to use anything beside 7-10 scores lol. Because anything bellow 7 will be considered garbage.

Looking over that list, all it tells me is S is characters that are fine, S+ is characters that are good in pretty much content, SS+ are busted characters that increase your account value and can fill huge amount of team comps.
    For me, SS+ = S, S+ = A, S = B, and so on. So yea, Amber F tier :P

I also think this list is a bit outdated, assuming you're using each character to their best strengths. Keqing and Lisa should be a lot higher. Thoma should be a bit higher too.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    So theorycrafters recomend to run Nahida with lots of EM.

4pc Deepwood Memories with HP/ATK/EM/EM/EM (i kinda can run this, but goblet is kinda bad on EM substats)
    or
    4pc Gilded Dreams with HP/ATK/EM/DENDRO/EM (but need a party member with deepwood to even work lol)

For weapons --1.st A Thousand Floating Dreams 2.nd Wandering Evenstar (R5 ---yeah good lucks with that on next weapon banner) 3.th The Widsith (R5 duh)
    Kagura’s Verity is also a thing -- but its for whales.

3 star Elemental Mastery weapons can also be used.
    But i think i will just give her Prototype Amber so she can heal party and battery herself lol. This pretty much lets you run 2x dendro 2x electro character easy.
    Reasoning to why? She won't be proccing any blooms and spread damage benefits from crit and crit damage more than em (when you have too much em). Unless, by a lot, you mean 1k..then yea. You want 1k em but any more than that should be going into crit stats.

For me, SS+ = S, S+ = A, S = B, and so on. So yea, Amber F tier :P

I also think this list is a bit outdated, assuming you're using each character to their best strengths. Keqing and Lisa should be a lot higher. Thoma should be a bit higher too.

- - - Updated - - -

Reasoning to why? She won't be proccing any blooms and spread damage benefits from crit and crit damage more than em (when you have too much em). Unless, by a lot, you mean 1k..then yea. You want 1k em but any more than that should be going into crit stats.
    C0 Childe on same tier ar C0 Ayato? No way i have both and Ayato is waaaay stronger than Childe
    Also same tier as C0 Ganyu lul
    Last edited by D3athsting; 2022-10-03 at 08:52 AM.
    Rogues are fine ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Compared to last rotation, this abyss felt kinda free. As long as you have solid CC on first half and solid single dps on second, you're good to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Gomelus View Post
    Compared to last rotation, this abyss felt kinda free. As long as you have solid CC on first half and solid single dps on second, you're good to go.
    Big bird has a shitton hp, need to find proper dps, pyro doesn't seem to work well, hate those fatui guys who pigeon-hole you into bringing a specific element else if they put up the shield they take forever to die
    Rogues are fine ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Quote Originally Posted by Gomelus View Post
    Don't even need the solid CC. Last abyss was the first time in a long time I've struggled to get 36 stars. I went through phases of disbelief to anger to problem solving, to finally eeking out 36 stars after strategizing a lot more on how I play besides just "spam everything whenever it's up."
    It was great. Felt gratifying.

This time around, as you say, felt free in comparison.
    I didn't, don't, and won't use dendro.

I'm finally done with the new zone and I gotta say, it's the worst they ever made, even Enkanomiya doesn't compare to this joke of a zone. It's like they took every obnoxious characteristic of a zone they had so far and slapped them all together. Multiple layers, both under and above ground with badly placed teleports? Check. No map of the massive labirynth that are the underground zones? Check. ZERO discerning features in the entire zone, meaning there's literally no way to remember the routes, and you can't really mark them because hey, there is no proper map? Check. Having to retrace multiple times to clear the previously locked pathways? CHECK. Seriously, it's just so bad and the facts that 1) all the characters featured were boring cliches and 2) we already had the "the bad guy wasn't actually a bad guy" story a couple of times already didn't help things at all.

And it's not like they haven't made good zones that had some of these features. Just recently Chasm had multiple layers, but the teleports were placed properly, we had the map and there was basically no retracing. Sumeru proper had a lot of retracing, but again, we had the map and could easily mark the places we have to revisit once we get the proper mechanic. I loved both these zones.

I can't wait for the next survey to take a proper dump at it. I know they don't care about western surveys, but at least I'll take a load off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Quote Originally Posted by BeepBoo View Post
    Don't even need the solid CC. Last abyss was the first time in a long time I've struggled to get 36 stars. I went through phases of disbelief to anger to problem solving, to finally eeking out 36 stars after strategizing a lot more on how I play besides just "spam everything whenever it's up."
    It was great. Felt gratifying.

This time around, as you say, felt free in comparison.
    I didn't, don't, and won't use dendro.
    Yeah, last rotation was weird, 12-1 felt to me like a huge time sink, but as long as you had some cc for second half it was fine. The water vishaps can go fuck themselves though.

Big bird has a shitton hp, need to find proper dps, pyro doesn't seem to work well, hate those fatui guys who pigeon-hole you into bringing a specific element else if they put up the shield they take forever to die
    We got a new rotation now, Kenki is back, and there's the new robot boss in 12-3, the bird is in 11-3 now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    I'm finally done with the new zone and I gotta say, it's the worst they ever made, even Enkanomiya doesn't compare to this joke of a zone. It's like they took every obnoxious characteristic of a zone they had so far and slapped them all together. Multiple layers, both under and above ground with badly placed teleports? Check. No map of the massive labirynth that are the underground zones? Check. ZERO discerning features in the entire zone, meaning there's literally no way to remember the routes, and you can't really mark them because hey, there is no proper map? Check. Having to retrace multiple times to clear the previously locked pathways? CHECK. Seriously, it's just so bad and the facts that 1) all the characters featured were boring cliches and 2) we already had the "the bad guy wasn't actually a bad guy" story a couple of times already didn't help things at all.

And it's not like they haven't made good zones that had some of these features. Just recently Chasm had multiple layers, but the teleports were placed properly, we had the map and there was basically no retracing. Sumeru proper had a lot of retracing, but again, we had the map and could easily mark the places we have to revisit once we get the proper mechanic. I loved both these zones.

I can't wait for the next survey to take a proper dump at it. I know they don't care about western surveys, but at least I'll take a load off.
    I'll agree about the underground exploration, feels trash to navigate and trying to remember where did you explore. I do like the backtracking though, gives me Metroid vibes where you see something and you go like "ah, I'll mark this one to come back later when I have the thing". Plus I like the egyptian aesthetic so for me, it's an overall good zone to explore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post

Yeah this new zone is realy fucking bad. Underground map 100% needed.