Page 58 of 59 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammerfest View Post
    Mitch's actions are the counterattack. Everything he is doing today was made possible by the Harry Reid Senate.
    at best back and forth starting with Treason Mitch's refusing to vote on any judicial nominations

10+ Year Old Account
    Mitch's actions are the counterattack. Everything he is doing today was made possible by the Harry Reid Senate.
    Which was caused by Mitch.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Counterattack to what???
    Counterattack to letting a black person in the white house.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    at best back and forth starting with Treason Mitch's refusing to vote on any judicial nominations
    The McConnell Rule is that when the Senate is in the hands of the other party during an election year Supreme Court vacancy, the president who wins said election puts forth a nominee. It really is that simple... not to mention consistent.

The McConnell Rule is that when the Senate is in the hands of the other party during an election year Supreme Court vacancy, the president who wins said election puts forth a nominee. It really is that simple... not to mention consistent.
    I didn't know the Flat Earth had its own variation of Calvinball.
    “There you stand, the good man doing nothing. And while evil triumphs, and your rigid pacifism crumbles to blood stained dust, the only victory afforded to you is that you stuck true to your guns.”

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Then you understand how McConnell broke his own rule with OfJesse, right? I'm glad you were able to finally figure it out and admit McTrump was wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    not to mention consistent.
    Its a good thing you didn't mention it, you wouldn't want to look ridiculous.
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    That's nice dear but the McConnell rule (which he already broke with Serena Joy) doesn't override the Constitution.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    That's nice dear but the McConnell rule (which he already broke with Serena Joy) doesn't override the Constitution.
    Plus, The Turtle broke it with the the OfJesse confirmation.
    Last edited by cubby; 2020-11-01 at 12:44 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    You lefties crack me up.

I honestly dont understand how McConnell can still be a senator.. how come he didnt get impeached a long long time ago for blatantly ignoring the constitution? Im aware that anything requiring a senate vote while the GOP held the majority would have failed, but arent there any enforcement statutes for the constitutional assignments of the senate?

You lefties crack me up.
    Ironic coming from a flat earther.

10+ Year Old Account
    You lefties crack me up.
    While Trump lies to you... yet, we are the enemy?

Justice Department asks to defend Trump in rape accuser E. Jean Carroll's defamation lawsuit
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...mp/5755850002/

This is what you support...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    Ironic coming from a flat earther.
    Someone who claims to had covid last year and starved him self as a cure... also claimed that Trump would be cured with chloroquine. This is idol worship...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Loga Almandar View Post
    I honestly dont understand how McConnell can still be a senator.. how come he didnt get impeached a long long time ago for blatantly ignoring the constitution? Im aware that anything requiring a senate vote while the GOP held the majority would have failed, but arent there any enforcement statutes for the constitutional assignments of the senate?
    Its because (and sadly) that people actually believe in his nonsense and way of governing. I sad reality is that people like Mitch are actually voted into office.

- - - Updated - - -

You lefties crack me up.
    Lefties wish there were more real lefties.
    Last edited by PACOX; 2020-11-01 at 09:03 AM.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

10+ Year Old Account
    You lefties crack me up.
    You crack Eratosthenes up.
    Putin khuliyo