Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thekri View Post
    It is used for obscuration, it is specifically not allowed for use as an incendiary. I have used it myself for obscuration (In training). Everyone has it and uses it for that. But those are not obscuration charges.
    It is allowed for incendiary uses when not in civilian areas, per CCW Protocol III. The CWC does not list WP in the Schedules of chemical weapons or precursors.

Bloodsail Admiral
    3+ Year Old Account
    The incendiary rounds in forested areas are mainly to clear Armenian infantry cover. It's heartbreaking for the natural loss, but it should be far down the list of Armenian concerns right now. As I've been saying since this conflict started 9/27...it's just an awful situation for Armenia militarily and sickening to see things continue to play out this way. The Armenians through history have suffered horribly, and their people and land go back to the very earliest Christians. The world should remember Shusha 1920. Their military situation also isn't due to lack of courage or effort for sure. But as long as Armenia has absolutely no defense against or answer for drones this is going to continue to be one of the most lopsided conflicts in history. And tbh it's really a month too late for it anyway now, even Azeri SU-25s are operating at will now in NK since most Armenian anti-air has been destroyed, much less being able to counter the TB2 drones.

Armenia has captured two Syrians and actually have video proof regarding them (they are interrogating them). Yes, yes there are Turkey's managed cannon fodder.
    Someone like Kuntantee is probably in full denial mode again.

About that warehouse - both sides are doing lot of bullshit, but realistically version from Russian webs is the most realistic one - Armenians lost ammo warehouse, but managed to blow it up later, leading to both sides claiming great success. This war is as much information/propaganda one as it is fighting one.

P.S.
    I have a feeling that drone videos are drawing out all the... creepy... people.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    So Armenains are getting their ass handed to them.

- Enjoy status-quo instead of trying to broker a peace when you had to upper hand
    - Resettle people not only into NK but also occupied territories of Azerbaijan proper.
    - Introduce "New war for new territoriy" doctrine to legitimize further invasion of Azerbaijan (they actually thought we would allow it xD)
    - Officially adopt Treaty of Sevres as state policy

Extremely aggressive for a farce of a country such as Armenia.

Susha and Lachin will hopefully liberated soon, so does their NK aggression. If Armenia is smart, they would try to strike a permanent peace deal with some cultural rights for Armenians in there.

Greek map is also maximalist. ICJ won't give that EEZ to Kastellorizo. In fact, that island wouldn't get any EEZ judging by prior verdicts.
    1. It would be unfair to ignore the two facts that Azerbaijan was as "good" as Armenia in resolving this (read, they also did nothing) and that Armenia would never give up Arstakh plus corridor to it (the Lachin pass). You are indescribably onesided. Negotiations means both sides are doing are willing to offer something. Armenia, realistically, could offer some sort of corridor to Nachivan, while retaining Lachin pass (might be under control of international force) and Artsakh itself.
    2. Majority of people are living in the Karabakh itself, nor is the population huge by any means (like fucking lol, Arstak has 150k people. That's nothing). You are also ignoring fact that there are almost no civilians living near the Azerbaijani border in those regions - most of the villages and cities are ruins. Fortifications and soldiers are resettled people?
    Quoting Wiki, which has links to those reports:
    OSCE report, released in March 2011, estimates the population of the "seven occupied territories surrounding Nagorno-Karabakh" to be 14,000, and states "there has been no significant growth in the population since 2005." An International Crisis Group report published in December 2019 recorded the population of these territories to be 17,000, or 11.48% of the total population: 15,000 west and southwest of the former oblast, and 2000 in the Agdam District.
    Hey guess what - it hardly looks like any resettlement ever took place...
    3. Nice fantasy. Also, who are "you"? Azeri's? Turks? Some couch general?
    4. Now that is truly going into fantasy lala land.

I have noticed that you are calling every small country a farce, a nothing. It is a sickness I suggest you cure.

FYI - denying cultural rights or anything else regarding to ethnicity is a big no no nowadays. Have you been living under a rock?

And you were already explained about Greece's borders and international law. Give up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Take that haters.
    IF IM STUPID, so is Donald Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    3. Nice fantasy. Also, who are "you"? Azeri's? Turks? Some couch general?
    He's someone who thinks you should have to negotiate not being ethnically cleansed:

If Armenia is smart, they would try to strike a permanent peace deal with some cultural rights for Armenians in there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    He's someone who thinks you should have to negotiate not being ethnically cleansed:
    - Invade NK and the rest
    - Cleanse every single Azerbaijan Turk, massacre those who do not want to leave.
    - Resettle Armenians from fucking Lebanon...

30 years later, Azerbaijan implements the justice.

"gAnUSidA", "EtHic ClaNSinG".

What goes around comes around, my dude. This is being said, I hope Azerbaijan doesn't do what Armenia did to them. Armenians need a lecture on civilization, Azerbaijan should be up for the task.

When I see Azerbaijan army in action, this comes to my mind.
    [Infraction]
    Last edited by Rozz; 2020-11-02 at 09:15 PM. Reason: Major Trolling

kuntantee being disgusting again, loves to jerk off to kurds and armenians being murdered.

nice to see france banning grey wolves today.

Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    kuntantee being disgusting again, loves to jerk off to kurds and armenians being murdered.

nice to see france banning grey wolves today.
    You are reflecting, again .

looking forward to doing WW1 again.

azerbaijan is trying to convince people this is a counterattack when they shut off the internet, had azeri and turkish journos on the ground at dawn, and apparently tipped off the us embassy yesterday.

Silly cunts.
    Anyway, into trashbin you go, just like the other Latvian guy. Or was it Estonian?

bolded
    you heard of irony my genocidal friend

saw that azeris cutting dead peoples ears off the other day. grim. hopefully turkey bankrupts itself and erdogan and his kids steal the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    you heard of irony my genocidal friend

saw that azeris cutting dead peoples ears off the other day. grim. hopefully turkey bankrupts itself and erdogan and his kids steal the rest.
    Any words on the 100 Azeri civilian dead from Armenian missile attacks please?

Official number of Armenian military deaths on 2nd November is 1177. Has to be higher after the latest drone videos from weekend, but oh well.
    Frontline seems to have stalled near Shusha for about a week now. North and centre have been basically static for close to a month, it is all about the south.
    Azeri's are mostly using SOF squads and bombing, no infrantry and tank pushes, Armenians are having some small scale successes. As recent video's show, anti air and tanks actually have not been exterminated. Might be reinforcements.

It also seems that most of Bayraktar drone components will have to be made locally in Turkey now. There is a lot of posturing from Ankara, but good luck with that. There are enough signs to think that it won't be that easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Azerul View Post
    Any words on the 100 Azeri civilian dead from Armenian missile attacks please?
    Oh please... Baku started war (and yes, this was obviously prepared, not some "counterattack"), Baku should have expected answer in kind. It really feels like Azerbaijan lost the collective marbles when they seemingly thought that war cannot come home. People in Stepanakert hid in the basements and shelters, yet for some strange reason people in Ganja thought it does not apply to them as well.
    Ultra nationalism and propaganda truly rots the rational thinking.

Also, I am not exactly sure how that excuses cutting heads and ears (fresh video today, btw). How long until headcutting will start with live Armenians, not corpses?
    Take that haters.

Official number of Armenian military deaths on 2nd November is 1177. Has to be higher after the latest drone videos from weekend, but oh well.
    Frontline seems to have stalled near Shusha for about a week now. North and centre have been basically static for close to a month, it is all about the south.
    Azeri's are mostly using SOF squads and bombing, no infrantry and tank pushes, Armenians are having some small scale successes. As recent video's show, anti air and tanks actually have not been exterminated. Might be reinforcements.

It also seems that most of Bayraktar drone components will have to be made locally in Turkey now. There is a lot of posturing from Ankara, but good luck with that. There are enough signs to think that it won't be that easy.

Oh please... Baku started war (and yes, this was obviously prepared, not some "counterattack"), Baku should have expected answer in kind. It really feels like Azerbaijan lost the collective marbles when they seemingly thought that war cannot come home. People in Stepanakert hid in the basements and shelters, yet for some strange reason people in Ganja thought it does not apply to them as well.
    Ultra nationalism and propaganda truly rots the rational thinking.

Also, I am not exactly sure how that excuses cutting heads and ears (fresh video today, btw). How long until headcutting will start with live Armenians, not corpses?
    One soldier cutting the ear of an enemy soldier is one individual thing, which is surely to be condemned but launching a missile strike to a city is another level.

One soldier cutting the ear of an enemy soldier is one individual thing, which is surely to be condemned but launching a missile strike to a city is another level.
    What one soldier? What are you talking about? There are multiple cases of this. Oh, guess what? Literally 5 minutes ago there was a new video on Lost Armour - this time with mass ear cutting. Want a video? I can PM it if you don't believe me.

And the city strikes were started against Stepanakert first, way before Armenians started answering in kind. Please, don't use "precision strikes gone wrong". Smerch shells with submunitions are quite bad at dealing with hardened military targets or hitting anything specific really outside of covering a field with explosives. Hell, even simple basements are problem for those. Yet MLRS is what was used.
    Take that haters.

10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    Stephanakert seems likely to fall in the next few days, although it will likely be the site of heavy fighting for a while. It does seem the Azeris might be overextending in an attempt to take it though. While they have pushed to the outskirts of the city, they haven't secured Armenian/Artsakh positions along their approach paths, as it is more of a thin finger of the Front line. If the Armenians have the ability to counterattack, this could rapidly turn into an operational level disaster for the Azerbaijanis. I kind of doubt they have enough forces left without committing regular forces however.

Elsewhere, Georgia is in a state of crisis around its election process. Both Georgias actually, but the relevant one here is the one in the Caucasus, we have another thread for the other one. The issue stems from the reform party that was elected last year (After a different wave of voting), which promised to implement a proportional voting system that would provide representation to the various minorities in Georgia. Now that the party has power, it refuses to actually pass the bill it ran on passing, which has sparked some massive protests that have put the government in a state of gridlock. The reason this is relevant to the Artsakh conflict is that this essentially paralyzes the neighbor most likely to host a deescalation process. The entire Caucasus region is an absolute mess right now, with major unrest in Iran, Northern Iraq, Georgia, the ongoing issues with the Turkish refugee camps and conflict with the Kurds, and of course Armenia and Azerbaijan are functionally at war.

@Thekri They already overextended yesterday, lost about a company in dead/wounded plus various vechicles from tanks to trucks. You can already see that Azeri propaganda channels being quite silent in the last few days. Drones cannot be used due to bad weather (though expect sun on weekend and thus new strikes). Fighting in mountainous forest suddenly sucks for an army which clearly would not have started this shit without Turkey's support.
    Also, they cannot take Stepanakert without taking Shusha unless going a very different way to it (remember, north and centre frontlines have not moved for a month, no attacks can come from there) and that is where they are fighting now, in addition to renewed fighting around Lachin pass.

Armenians might have received something (or less likely done something), as shot down drone count is increasing. This is critical moment for Armenians. Winter is coming closer and closer, Azeri's don't have much time to achieve important goals.

P.S.
    There is someone born in 2002 from Azeri side who died. Fucking war...
    Take that haters.

Shusha has been liberated from the invaders. Armenians are denying it but they deny liberation of Hadrut to this day. The worst thing is Armenian population seems to buy this absurd propaganda. Whatever comforts them I suppose... AAF continues to implement the justice that the Minks Group has failed to do so in last 30 years.

So yes, the Shusha might or might not have fallen after few days of fighting. As of right now realistically it is not fallen (no Azeri's in the city itself, but around it), but might as well be, since it seems Azeri's are on the road from Lachin to Stepanakert or at least able to fire on it freely, meaning that, most importantly, the main supply line is cut and city is close to be surrounded, thus simply will have to be abandoned.
    Stepanakert is literally visible from Shusha, which is the next obvious big and main target, Shusha serves as a staging ground for that.

Question is, what Armenians will do now. The only remaining road is in the north and it is under dubious control (Azeri's supposedly do not control it, but can fire on it) and it can't supply whole Artsakh. Logic says that it is time to pull off from the north and centre to go defend Stepanakert/counterattack, but who knows.

The only good news is that most of civilian population has been evacuated to Armenia (IIRC more than 70%, reminder that prewar population was 150k people), mostly old people and hardheads, the usual, which will not move no matter what. At least the head cutters "will be limited".

Shusha has been liberated from the invaders. Armenians are denying it but they deny liberation of Hadrut to this day. The worst thing is Armenian population seems to buy this absurd propaganda. Whatever comforts them I suppose... AAF continues to implement the justice that the Minks Group has failed to do so in last 30 years.
    Do tell me, where is the justice for pogrom victims in Sumgait and Baku?
    I also find it fascinating this internet armchair soldiering for a different country or that this is the first post you made after coming out of ban. Well, I suppose Turkey needs some internet victories after being stuck in Idlib and Libya.
    Take that haters.

So yes, the Shusha might or might not have fallen after few days of fighting. As of right now realistically it is not fallen (no Azeri's in the city itself, but around it), but might as well be, since it seems Azeri's are on the road from Lachin to Stepanakert or at least able to fire on it freely, meaning that, most importantly, the main supply line is cut and city is close to be surrounded, thus simply will have to be abandoned.
    Stepanakert is literally visible from Shusha, which is the next obvious big and main target, Shusha serves as a staging ground for that.

Question is, what Armenians will do now. The only remaining road is in the north and it is under dubious control (Azeri's supposedly do not control it, but can fire on it) and it can't supply whole Artsakh. Logic says that it is time to pull off from the north and centre to go defend Stepanakert/counterattack, but who knows.

The only good news is that most of civilian population has been evacuated to Armenia (IIRC more than 70%, reminder that prewar population was 150k people), mostly old people and hardheads, the usual, which will not move no matter what. At least the head cutters "will be limited".

Do tell me, where is the justice for pogrom victims in Sumgait and Baku?
    I also find it fascinating this internet armchair soldiering for a different country or that this is the first post you made after coming out of ban. Well, I suppose Turkey needs some internet victories after being stuck in Idlib and Libya.
    Oh God, your hatred towards Turkish people is amusing. Portraying the Turkish side as head cutters and Armenians as angels in every post

Oh God, your hatred towards Turkish people is amusing. Portraying the Turkish side as head cutters and Armenians as angels in every post
    So now it is Turkish people? Not Azeri's, but Turks? Very interesting. Also, Turkish side? Wasn't this purely Azerbaijan only, as repeatedly said by our dear Kuntantee?
    So which one is it? You should make up your mind about what you want to allege.

Also, who is portraying Armenians as saints? Again, your imagination? But as of now there are no videos of head cutting coming from Armenians (worst I saw was shooting and kicking corpses), so sorry, it is pretty hard to not feel for the underdog but instead for agressors who sometimes indulge in cutting heads. Oh yeah, Armenians are not using Syrian fighters (as evidenced by their capture, no matter what Kuntantee tried to say) so that is another plus.
    Take that haters.

I find it interesting, that in a twist of history, the Turks are kinda falling back to the time-tested method that made the success of the Ottomans : the political elite switching to slave soldiers (and modern substitute) after their own military elite "got ideas".

At least, they've shown that ridicule does not affect them, as long as it comes to double standards, given how territorial integrity seems to be their alpha and omega as far as Azerbaijan is concerned, but much less so for the likes of Syria or Cyprus.

Gotta love them presenting the settling of diaspora Armenians as aggravating evidence, while Turkey has been sending settler from the mainland to Northern Cyprus for almost half a century, enough now to sideline the local Turks, have their puppet elected and seriously ask for a two state solution.
    Last edited by Chairman Sheng-Ji Yang; 2020-11-09 at 08:39 AM.
    "It is every citizen's final duty to go into the tanks, and become one with all the people."

~ Chairman Sheng-Ji Yang, "Ethics for Tomorrow"

So now it is Turkish people? Not Azeri's, but Turks? Very interesting. Also, Turkish side? Wasn't this purely Azerbaijan only, as repeatedly said by our dear Kuntantee?
    So which one is it? You should make up your mind about what you want to allege.
    We call them Azeri Turks. So in this conflict Azerbaijan is the Turkish side. You are being ridiculous. Are you alien to this world?