Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by keldarepewpew View Post
    This thread seems like some weird form of humblebrag to me idk. i got 2300 this season in arenas are really only 10k people playing arenas ? btw i got 2300
    All I know is that I dont play wow hard - I know if I went hard Id spend a lot more time. I also see my self as casual cause tbh...I play wow chilled, podcast / YT going always, not playing anything serious, mostly just very casual. Yesterday I did hertz locker before its gone, about the most serious thing ive done all year it feels like, minus some classic play.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO
    NZXT H440 - Asus Z97 A Mobo - Corsair RM 850 - Intel I5 4590 CPU - Evo TX3 Cooler Master - Asus 970 Strix - 250GB SSD 850 Evo - Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD - Windows 10

Interesting site, but I dont find it very trustworthy at all. How would they gather data of ALL characters of ALL servers of ALL regions? This third party site that no one has ever heard of? Also, it says that my main, at 110k honorable kills, is #14 on my server - this is not possible. Way back in Wotlk, I was playing in a Twink-PvP guild, where many already had the 100k+ achievement (mind you this is like 11 years ago). It's not possible.

Would like a blizzard official leaderboards site like this one though, its a really neat idea.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    Yet what I find is a very relaxed / casual POV to grinding in wow ranks me at 2855 in world on achievements, 4000 on mounts.[/B]
    Either your idea of "very relaxed casual POV" is very different from mine, or, again, the data is not accurate. I'm ranked 33,000 in the world on achievements according to this site, and i've been an achievement hunter for years. Sure, i'm nowhere near the most dedicated, but at near 25.000 achievement points, 95% of the time when i compare to other players, I got more than them.

So you're obviously at a very high achievement count or the site just isnt working. I seriously suspect the latter.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ReleaseDay View Post
    Interesting site, but I dont find it very trustworthy at all. How would they gather data of ALL characters of ALL servers of ALL regions? This third party site that no one has ever heard of? Also, it says that my main, at 110k honorable kills, is #14 on my server - this is not possible. Way back in Wotlk, I was playing in a Twink-PvP guild, where many already had the 100k+ achievement (mind you this is like 11 years ago). It's not possible.

Would like a blizzard official leaderboards site like this one though, its a really neat idea.

- - - Updated - - -

Either your idea of "very relaxed casual POV" is very different from mine, or, again, the data is not accurate. I'm ranked 33,000 in the world on achievements according to this site, and i've been an achievement hunter for years. Sure, i'm nowhere near the most dedicated, but at near 25.000 achievement points, 95% of the time when i compare to other players, I got more than them.

So you're obviously at a very high achievement count or the site just isnt working. I seriously suspect the latter.
    Edit: I now saw your profile+ read the rest of the thread. Lmao, casual at 32k, that's just absurdly hillarious. Just admit that you're more hardcore than 99%.

I also can confirm the site isnt working, because it shows my main having no FoS or Legacy/unobtainable, and I have more than I can count.

Yeah the “you’ve done all you can today, come back tomorrow” carrot on a stick does not entice me.

Probably blind and someone answered this, but is there a way to accurately update your toys / appearances? I have my toys listed on simple armory, but can't find a way to import it.

Having that many mounts and ach points.. well, you casually spend shitload of time on GRINDING stuff. You can be casual grinder *surprised Pikachu*

Ah, but I "grind booty" in "the club", as the kids say.
    I did not hit that snowmound, it's not true! It's bullshit, I did not hit it. I did NAHT.
    Oh hai Yeti

I been playing since Vanilla and to be honest, never gave a damn about achievements. I would do those from raids or dungeons if the guild or party suggested it, but otherwise, I think the numbers of achievements I worked on out of my own volition can be counted with one hand lol.

Same thing with mounts. I just can't be arsed anymore about them. Back then I would farm nonstop some mount like ZG or Strat mounts but other than that I'm not much of a completionist haha

Guess the only thing I been passionate about has been transmog. I remember when the transmogrifier was released I automatically had all my tiers completed already and was godsend because my bank was full of old sets and weapons I had collected over the years :P