10+ Year Old Account

brawler's guild; difficulty? recommendations?

I've never really tried it too seriously and always forget about it. I know that in the past it's seemed people thought end-of-expansion it's been as easy as it ever was due to gear, I'm wondering if that's currently the case and also what class / spec would be most recommended. I've got one of each class leveled primarily DPS geared. pretty sure some have enrage timers anyway making non-dps less optimal choices? would DH or ret which feel like the flavors of the month be the best choices? a pet class perhaps? any and all help would be greatly appreciated! oh all are only about 445 ilvl.

Quote Originally Posted by terminaltrip421 View Post
    I've never really tried it too seriously and always forget about it. I know that in the past it's seemed people thought end-of-expansion it's been as easy as it ever was due to gear, I'm wondering if that's currently the case and also what class / spec would be most recommended. I've got one of each class leveled primarily DPS geared. pretty sure some have enrage timers anyway making non-dps less optimal choices? would DH or ret which feel like the flavors of the month be the best choices? a pet class perhaps? any and all help would be greatly appreciated! oh all are only about 445 ilvl.
    Usually the first handful of ranks are pretty generous with the gear requirements, but the later ranks tend to have a much higher dps check. It's definitely easier as the expansion goes on just due to power creep. Brawlers guild never scales.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

10+ Year Old Account
    With 445 you should be totally fine, you might need to have a guide open however for some of the later bosses and their strategy.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

a healer when you’re starting out than DPS. But easy dps is probably DH. Though not sure about SL.

10+ Year Old Account
    thanks all. yeah I started with a DH as it was my main all expansion and has a great balance, not to mention ez-mode tanking if need be. definitely gonna need a guide as one rank 1 fight already cut it a bit close. I read the fights back in MoP or something which I clearly didn't retain.