Question Now You are Prepared achievement help??

Hello all, it has been a while since I have posted here, mainly because responses are often so negative, but I have a confusing issue as I am trying to unlock the Void Elves race using one of my max level Alliance druids....
    In order to unlock the race, I need to complete an achievement called 'You Are Now Prepared', which has to complete the entire Argus storyline, along with gaining rep with the Argussian Reach, but I have come to what seems to be a roadblock of some kind, and am hoping someone here can help be get past it. I took the Vindicaar to Argus, and done every quest I could find, but I just completed a quest called 'Crystals not Included', which is supposed to lead to a quest called 'Fire at Will' from Archmage Y'mera, except that she is not offering any more quests, just basic dialogue??
    Have I missed something here, and there is something else I need to do first to open up 'Fire at Will'??
    Thanks in advance!!

here is the wowhead guide for the whole argus questline, it lists the quest strings for the 3 parts of the achievement.

https://www.wowhead.com/comprehensive-argus-guide

i think it is easier for you to read it instead of me regurgitating every single step here.

tl;dr: there are 2 other quests that need to be done: "A Grim Equation" and "The Best Prevention".
    The above mentioned remarks, ideas and notions are simply my thought on this topic. I do not wish to aggravate, denounce or criticize anyone who, for whatever reason, may disagree.

Nevermind all, I figured out what was wrong earlier, but did not get here to delete this question!!