Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Good you can mount, but all this will do now is have 2 sets of players once its unlockable.

Those without this unlocked, relegated to playing with the 'noobs'
    and those who have it unlocked and play with the 'real' players again.

Hopefully its not a monumental task to complete, dont know much about the Maw. But if it takes too much time, runs or skill, its going to cut the potential groups in half for everyone.

i like this
    it makes the reward for torghast alot more meaningful
    people have forgotten meaningful rewards for content outside gear so they probably will complain about this and itl be a hashtag #allmountsmatter or somethin

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, cool, now they push players to level hunter first so it would be way easier and faster to get that mount, since it an extreme buff to all other characters.

i mean its a good change if a confusing one. It is on par with completing every island on normal difficulty wise. The hurdle is set so low I am left questioning why there is a hurdle at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Harbour View Post
    Oh, cool, now they push players to level hunter first so it would be way easier and faster to get that mount, since it an extreme buff to all other characters.
    So you want to spend months leveling and playing a class you don't like so you can... get the mount like a couple weeks early, reroll and spend months gearing again? Or are you going to spend double the time and play both at once to gear up, and ultimately spend much more time than you would just playing your main, just to get the mount a couple weeks early? Both options spend significantly more time than just, you know, running your main.

surprised how they are making super good changes to everything. besides covenants and class balancing, everything likes really dope. cant wait.

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    Is it the same Corridor Creeper from Hearthstone?
    https://shadowlands.wowhead.com/item...rridor-creeper

More like a ghost dog / hound in armor.

Quote Originally Posted by Harbour View Post
    Ah well we almost made it 2 pages without a ridiculus statement. I d say thats an overall improvement for MMOC forums.

Quote Originally Posted by exochaft View Post
    The superiority of the druid class shall reign supreme!! With some of the class design going on with druids, they at least owe us this.
    Druids got 4 specs. Blizzard owe you nothing

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzhands View Post
    So you want to spend months leveling and playing a class you don't like so you can... get the mount like a couple weeks early, reroll and spend months gearing again? Or are you going to spend double the time and play both at once to gear up, and ultimately spend much more time than you would just playing your main, just to get the mount a couple weeks early? Both options spend significantly more time than just, you know, running your main.
    I really,really, really cant see even a healer trying to play that spec as a dps not clearing the 8 wings.

I can't really over express how easy non endless mode is of torghast. You can easily clear the eight wings in level gear and without any anima powers. All the difficulty is in endless spires.

I don't mind this at all. I am just a little confused of why even have a hurdle so low.

Quote Originally Posted by LostLocket View Post
    i mean its a good change if a confusing one. It is on par with completing every island on normal difficulty wise. The hurdle is set so low I am left questioning why there is a hurdle at all.
    You're confusing this with the base story mode layers. Twisting Corridors is more of a challenge mode. This would be more akin to doing Mad World or Through the Depths of Visions. Not by any means insurMOUNTable but not insignificant.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    good. looks like a long grind (does anyone know if you have to do it all in one go?). will definitely put aside a day or two in the first week of release for it

10+ Year Old Account
    I really,really, really cant see even a healer trying to play that spec as a dps not clearing the 8 wings.

I can't really over express how easy non endless mode is of torghast. You can easily clear the eight wings in level gear and without any anima powers. All the difficulty is in endless spires.

I don't mind this at all. I am just a little confused of why even have a hurdle so low.
    Because clearing content should reward things. World Quests are easy, hardly a "hurdle", so why not just have a vendor with all the rewards every day instead? I mean, the hurdle is that low so why even have it amirite?

You also vastly over-estimate the skill level of your average WoW player.

Quote Originally Posted by Delever View Post
    Completing all 8 layers of the Twisting Corridors in Torghast has a very unique reward: the Corridor Creeper mount. However, the Corridor Creeper mount is very special as it can currently be used to mount in the Maw while other mounts cannot!
    You can see the news on WoWhead.
    People got what they wished for and it really does not take that long.
    Still can't fly though so no, not good enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Vakir View Post
    You're confusing this with the base story mode layers. Twisting Corridors is more of a challenge mode. This would be more akin to doing Mad World or Through the Depths of Visions. Not by any means insurMOUNTable but not insignificant.
    I thought this is from the wings?

If it is from twisting it will be a moderate challenge then. I would expect most people to be able to knock it out with heroic dungeon gear and a bit of good luck.

is account related or need to unlocked on every toon?

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzhands View Post
    Because clearing content should reward things. World Quests are easy, hardly a "hurdle", so why not just have a vendor with all the rewards every day instead? I mean, the hurdle is that low so why even have it amirite?

You also vastly over-estimate the skill level of your average WoW player.
    I mean I would argue current world quests shouldn't exist at all since they act as nothing but a grind and a speed bump as you mass aoe a area.

I am well aware of the skill level of the average player. I know when you go into lfr you are looking at the more skilled part of the playerbase not the worst of it overall. That said it really is that easy unless they mean the 8th level of endless spires.

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Still can't fly though so no, not good enough.
    Cant auto-path quests either
    Not good enough. /s

Quote Originally Posted by Delever View Post
    Cant auto-path quests either
    Not good enough. /s
    That makes no sense, when could you ever do that?

I thought this is from the wings?

If it is from twisting it will be a moderate challenge then. I would expect most people to be able to knock it out with heroic dungeon gear and a bit of good luck.
    Nah, Creeper is the Twisting Corridors capstone. My understanding is it will be tuned as well.