Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by literallysame View Post
    The Twisting Corridors is literally the challenge mode. This requires you to clear all 8 layers, each being 18 floors.
    They're not all that bad right now, although I'm expecting them to get buffed later on. Just did the first few TC with 149 item level (level 60 boosted gear/2 dungeon drops) & no consumables apart from health pots. I'll try get up to 8 before 9.0 lands just to see how it is, but it'll probably be fine for everyone once M+ is out.

Fun though.

Quote Originally Posted by LostLocket View Post
    I really,really, really cant see even a healer trying to play that spec as a dps not clearing the 8 wings.

I can't really over express how easy non endless mode is of torghast. You can easily clear the eight wings in level gear and without any anima powers. All the difficulty is in endless spires.

I don't mind this at all. I am just a little confused of why even have a hurdle so low.
    why even have a hurdle at all.. just allow mounts in the maw...

Quote Originally Posted by Yorimar View Post
    why even have a hurdle at all.. just allow mounts in the maw...
    I was mistaken from where they come from it seems a decent reward... I don't really know why they are pushing the maw as this big place to be when its so unfinished its dwarfed by content like timeless isle. It almost feels like they wrote a script a year ago and come hell or high water they are going to follow it now.