WoW Classic Fall Conquest Tournament - Viewer's Guide

WoW Classic Fall Conquest Tournament - Viewer's Guide
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    The World of Warcraft Classic Fall Conquest is ready to invade the Arathi Basin! Watch live on YouTube.com/Warcraft and Twitch.tv/Warcraft beginning Saturday, October 3 at 10:00 a.m. PDT.

The 15v15 Arathi Basin WoW Classic Fall Conquest begins this Saturday with the EU qualifiers! Eligible players with a level 60 character in WoW Classic can still sign-up for a chance to compete for a separate $6,000 (USD) prize pool for North America and Europe – distributed amongst the best two teams in each region’s finals. Sign-ups are still open for EU competitors until Thursday, October 1 at 10:00 a.m. PDT and NA competitors until Thursday, October 8 at 10:00 a.m. PDT. Check eligibility and rules, then register your team for NA here and EU here!

Broadcast Schedule

• EU Qualifiers: October 3 – 4, 2020
    • NA Qualifiers: October 10 – 11, 2020
    • EU Finals: October 17, 2020
    • NA Finals: October 18, 2020

Streams

Meet the Casters

Stay Connected

Be sure to sign up now and join our Discord server to keep up with the competitors!

Stay connected and on top of the latest news by following us on YouTube and the WoW Esports Twitter channel. Good luck and have fun!

Awesome, and pre-patch date?

Classic PVP is not as boring to watch as BFA, but its still just an uninteresting event as WoW is not designed for it. Not that I like watching PVE events either

Is it just me, or does Blizzard massively overrate how much people care about those arena tournaments?
    If you are offended by something i said, im probably at least 45% sorry about it and there is a 3% Chance it was not on purpose!

Blizzard, getting away with murder since at least 2019.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SoundOfGuns View Post
    Is it just me, or does Blizzard massively overrate how much people care about those arena tournaments?
    Not just you, I'm sure there are a few people that watch but not as many as they would like.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SoundOfGuns View Post
    I checked into the stream for a few minutes and it had 20k viewers. I can't fathom being interested in watching other people PvP but I mean interest in the game is healthy for it so whatever.

So, pre-patch on Oct 20th then?

This must be a kick in the teeth for players who like Classic. The first step to esportifying classic. Some people say that's what ruined PvP in retail.

10+ Year Old Account
    Who cares..when is pre-patch?

Quote Originally Posted by TheAngryGazebo View Post
    So, pre-patch on Oct 20th then?
    This is classic, not retail.

Pre patch pls

Wow what a super priize money from a multi-million company.

Quote Originally Posted by Sesethi View Post
    Wow what a super priize money from a multi-million company.
    Classic is a side game which you get when you sub to current, just saying.

pls stop posting pvp garbage nobody cares.

give us the prepatch date.