Poll: Which campaign will you level in (first)?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    I keep one of everything at max level and if I were to level I'd spam dungeons as usual, but if I were to level something it'd be WoD, the levelling experience was something that expansion did right.

Legion for weapon mogs.

I have a feeling that blizz will hit WoD with another bat-nerf sometime after launch.

Depends. If I'm leveling an Orc? Warlords of Draenor.

Human? Vanilla.
    Nightborne? Burning Crusade.
    Undead? Wrath.
    Dwarf? Cataclysm.
    Pandaren? Mists.
    Draenei? Legion.

I wanna try leveling a bit with scenarios in tandem with dungeons and the quests in Mists. I think it offers the most variety along the way to level, and I just think Mists has the most beautiful zones overall of the selection to level through. Jade Forest is always great particularly and I kinda wanna go through the Klaxxi stuff again.

Wrath is a close second, though. I do like Wrath dungeons a lot and Howling Fjord and Grizzly Hills are always great particularly.

Legion I hadn't considered - the Artifact acquisitions can be pretty fun for certain specializations like Survival particularly, so for at least one alt I'll probably go back and do the Artifacts for a little bit and once I've done those hop out and finish in another expansion.