Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

how do u refresh ur breath after waking up?

the scenario is its a day free of work or school, u wake up late at say 10am and dont go out anywhere, but u live with a boyfriend/girlfriend.

i personally only brush my teeth AFTER 1st meal

so what do u do not to smell bad???
    Scam Citizen referral code: STAR-2YL2-XDTX|get 5,000 UEC

15+ Year Old Account
    Change your brushing habbit to doing it right after you get out of bed.

I did that because of a medication I need to take (I need to take it as soon as I wake up and can't brush after). You'll get used to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    I used to brush after breakfast or lunch, but now i brush it after getting out of bed.

Makes sense, all that bacteria building up in your mouth through the night, specially if you're a mouth breather, which you shouldn't be

Brushing my teeth is the third thing I do after getting out of bed. Since I take a shower and put clothes on after that there's a good while before stuffing my face with breakfast. Chewing gum and breath mints are something I use during the day.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Proskill View Post
    the scenario is its a day free of work or school, u wake up late at say 10am and dont go out anywhere, but u live with a boyfriend/girlfriend.

i personally only brush my teeth AFTER 1st meal

so what do u do not to smell bad???
    This feels like a "settle an argument for me and my partner" type of question.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is no rule that states you only can brush your teeth 2 times a day...

I personally in addition to morning and evening, do it after every major meal if it's feasible. Certainly now, working from home, but even in the office I have my paste and brush there too.

It just gives a pleasant feel and a refresh.

Smoke a bowl or a joint. Unless I am going to the office then it is coffee lol.
    Lead Game Designer

YouTube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/@Nateanderthal

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    There is no rule that states you only can brush your teeth 2 times a day...

I personally in addition to morning and evening, do it after every major meal if it's feasible. Certainly now, working from home, but even in the office I have my paste and brush there too.

It just gives a pleasant feel and a refresh.
    You will damage your teeth and gums if you brush too much though. The vast majority of people don't know how to brush correctly either.
    Lead Game Designer

YouTube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/@Nateanderthal

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Brush right before bed and only drink water until my morning meal... you know, like a normal person.
    Finishing a sentence with "like a normal person" immediately makes me think that you aren't.

I'm weird I brush after every meal >.<

I brush my teeth, floss and mouth wash as soon as I wake up. I also brush before bed and rinse between meals.

I have had perfect teeth my entire life. No cavities, chips, or staining ever. I never had teeth whitening or realigning either- they are as close to perfectly aligned as naturally possible.

I take great pride in my oral hygiene.

Brush your teeth once you wake up

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Change your brushing habbit to doing it right after you get out of bed.

I did that because of a medication I need to take (I need to take it as soon as I wake up and can't brush after). You'll get used to it.
    Why does that mean he should follow your habit, out of curiosity? Typically speaking you should wait until after you've eaten breakfast.

10+ Year Old Account
    I grab the garlic from my spice rack and eat it directly.
    Putin khuliyo

I usually get a shower pretty much straight after getting up and clean my teeth in there. if I have breakfast I usually do them again after, but although I know breakfast is important I'm rarely actually hungry early and often just skip it even though I know I shouldn't

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    I grab the garlic from my spice rack and eat it directly.
    Maaaaan, and I was just gonna pop in here and say "six cloves of garlic," too.
    "We must make our choice. We may have democracy, or we may have wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both."
    -Louis Brandeis

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sagenod View Post
    Why does that mean he should follow your habit, out of curiosity?
    Because it's a working solution to his problem?

Typically speaking you should wait until after you've eaten breakfast.
    And that's something he needs to evaluate compared to having bad breath until then.

Or wash the teeth twice. Or wash once and use mouthwash/something after eating.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Ew, you eat first? All that bacteria...

You brush your teeth the second you wake up... like while pissing. If you are so hungry you can't wait 30 mins to eat I don't know what to say.... eat a bigger dinner. Also it makes me shudder even thinking you would go within 10 ft of another human before brushing your teeth.

7+ Year Old Account
    Are there people that don't brush their teeth first thing in the morning? I guess I can understand if you wait till you've eaten breakfast. Any later than that .... fucking gross.