Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sentynel View Post
    Hah, Release candidate is back. Wondering what the doomsayers will bitch about now.
    Manual group finder not available 1-50, some god forsaken mogs from WoD going away for patch, no pre-patch date, ShAdoWLanDs ArE NoT reAdY... you know WoW is vast game, there is fresh drama every week, no matter if expac is good or bad.

Nice shadow buffs. I like the focus on dots for damage tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Sentynel View Post
    Hah, Release candidate is back. Wondering what the doomsayers will bitch about now.
    Probably that all classes are completely broken. Nothing works on PTR and the expansion including xmas is likely to be cancelled.

The usual stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by frostmoon View Post
    Ummm why would you attack me saying my argument is bad without even knowing which part of game play I am referring to... I'm mostly talking about mythic+, but yeah rogue is among the top in raid and PVP rn too and I think other classes deserve buffs, especially melee classes.
    You didnt say that, you said and i quote "am i the only one that thinks rogues deserve nerfs" and proceed to list a bunch of things that show you dont understand how rogue operates at all. That is not the same as saying other classes deserve buffs it's very different. Calling for nerfs to dps based on that will lead to rogues beeing unused in raids.

Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    ???
    Discipline
    Effect #9 Apply Aura: Modifies Damage
    Mind Blast
    Value: -45% -> -19.1%

144% * 0.55 = 79.2% -> 97.92% * 0.809 = 79.2%

Math is hard.
    Math makes me hard

Looks like the chi generation on Expel Harm is out, rip.

Quote Originally Posted by keldarepewpew View Post
    You didnt say that, you said and i quote "am i the only one that thinks rogues deserve nerfs" and proceed to list a bunch of things that show you dont understand how rogue operates at all. That is not the same as saying other classes deserve buffs it's very different. Calling for nerfs to dps based on that will lead to rogues beeing unused in raids.
    Apparently you don't wanna respond to my words about mythic+, but yeah I would wanna stop arguing here. I am pretty sure you will see stacking rogues too in the raid with the current class balance.