Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkeymootwo View Post
    I’m sorry but how does Blizzard take my feedback and abuse it? Like I said “Hey Blizz I love pet battles!” And they were like “ABUSE HIM! REMOVE PET BATTLES!!!!!!!!”?
    Simply by not caring for customers being their highest priority, but rather than increasing MAUs.

Aucald has pretty much a /thread response to this already but to hammer this home:

Op you are reasonable if WoW is a simple product that you consume and then throw away for you, if it is just a little bit more, like a hobby or something, you would probably understand why most of us like to "beta-test".

And before someone calls me/thinks i am a shill: the Bfa beta for example helped me in the egoistical decision to look out for other games or evening activities for the coming months.... not something i'd say blizz profited from.

Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    You think this is about my feedback? If so, re-read my posts.
    Ok let me rephrase:

"You and some other peoples feedback"

Quote Originally Posted by Tesshin83 View Post
    Ok let me rephrase:

"You and some other peoples feedback"
    Of course Blizzard isn't going to listen to all feedback. I'm not, in any way shape or form, attempting to establish that notion. And again I say: you're misreading my post.

Quote Originally Posted by SniperCT View Post
    This is a good point, if the sub price had kept up with inflation it would be almost $21 dollars for a monthly sub by now.

- - - Updated - - -

Still trying to figure out where Wildstar went wrong. It was a beautiful, colorful game, with an interesting premise and fun classes (plus double jump! the movement in that game was stellar), but it just never.... HOOKED me. It also felt a little too much of a slog to level so that may have been part of the problem, at least in my case.
    I was thinking over this for quite a while aswell. Possibly its was the kawai stuff + it being more tech centered then medieval.

As for the first argument wow is moving in a dangerous direction atm. Vulperas is a step too close imo.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    Of course Blizzard isn't going to listen to all feedback. I'm not, in any way shape or form, attempting to establish that notion. And again I say: you're misreading my post.
    Blizzard does have a genuine problem with their slow and lackluster communication with the community in times like this.
    Ideally a few people where hired simply to communicate between the devs and the players. In this case i dont mean the CM's. I have no fucking clue what they do daily but their communication between players and devs cant be more then around 5 minutes of work every day.
    I know people say lore works his butt off. I choose to believe that. But he has to be doing something outside of communicating between devs and players.

Communication isnt a one way street. Its not enough to ask for feedback and then communicate back once in 4 months.

That being said when people get together on forums and form opinions that easily translates into an echochamber and people then get the idea that "everyone wants this". They then communicate that to blizzard in some way and get angered when it dosnt happen because clearly "everyone wanted this". <- turns out, most didnt want that. They just wherent as vocal/vocal in the places you saw.

Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    Blizzard does have a genuine problem with their slow and lackluster communication with the community in times like this.
    Ideally a few people where hired simply to communicate between the devs and the players. In this case i dont mean the CM's. I have no fucking clue what they do daily but their communication between players and devs cant be more then around 5 minutes of work every day.
    I know people say lore works his butt off. I choose to believe that. But he has to be doing something outside of communicating between devs and players.

Communication isnt a one way street. Its not enough to ask for feedback and then communicate back once in 4 months.
    So true, the bold.

Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    That being said when people get together on forums and form opinions that easily translates into an echochamber and people then get the idea that "everyone wants this". They then communicate that to blizzard in some way and get angered when it dosnt happen because clearly "everyone wanted this". <- turns out, most didnt want that. They just wherent as vocal/vocal in the places you saw.
    You say the above as if you think its not obvious. Regardless, not sure what this has to do with what I said anyway. Maybe you forgot to quote someone else.

The answer to this is very simple: Use your brain and if you feel like you're being used unfairly stop doing whatever it is. Don't pretend to be helpless.
    “We live in a moment where everything immediately seems to default to outrage. There’s a kind of M.O. of either it’s exactly how I see it, or you’re my enemy.”