Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Field Marshal Phyrexia-KulTiras's Avatar
    3+ Year Old Account
    None said a healing spec?? You never have to deal with adds or weird mechanical stuff. Raid leaders want to keep you alive, so you kinda have a "protected status". People are always short on healers. Less demanding in pugs.

Bassically just know when to press your cd's during a certain phase and dont burst your mana to much. Oh yeah and occasionally dispell a player who turns blue on your GUI.

Quote Originally Posted by Phyrexia-KulTiras View Post
    None said a healing spec?? You never have to deal with adds or weird mechanical stuff. Raid leaders want to keep you alive, so you kinda have a "protected status". People are always short on healers. Less demanding in pugs.

Bassically just know when to press your cd's during a certain phase and dont burst your mana to much. Oh yeah and occasionally dispell a player who turns blue on your GUI.
    Nah dude, healing can be stressful af. Especially when not everyone is overgeared and the other healers aren't good...or the people fail/ignore mechanics etc. I remember how I had to carry almost a whole Uldir raid and after the raid I was completely burned out.
    Played every class there is and I gotta say that BM probably is the best class for OP. Ranged but you can move all the time which makes positioning easy af. Easy to get into, good utility, good defensive etc etc.

Rogue, DH, hunter any spec.

Any spec with low apm

Ive heard that both assassin rogues and feral druids fit the bill

I would say blood dk from my own experience

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    I'll be completely honest. I've received more hand cramps playing BM's boring 3-button rotation than any other class I've ever played. Are hand cramps stressful? I guess it depends on the person. So, there's that.
    Consider re-evaluating your keybinds.

On topic: BM hunter's one of my go-to ones, affliction warlock for casters and retribution paladin for melee.
    Oh and there's DH which offers a lot for little effort, but that looks so spazzy that i'd rather not play it.

I tried BM hunter and it's really kinda like plug and play. It's easy. You can just focus on the encounter or dungeon. But still it's pretty fun to play. It has a very smooth and well done rotation. You should give it a try, it's really worth it.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    I'll be completely honest. I've received more hand cramps playing BM's boring 3-button rotation than any other class I've ever played. Are hand cramps stressful? I guess it depends on the person. So, there's that.
    Hand cramps blow, but unless you have RSI generally in that hand/wrist (which can be treated), there's no hand-cramp you can't deal with by rebinding keys.

Quote Originally Posted by Easyclassictopkeklel View Post
    Nah dude, healing can be stressful af. Especially when not everyone is overgeared and the other healers aren't good...or the people fail/ignore mechanics etc. I remember how I had to carry almost a whole Uldir raid and after the raid I was completely burned out.

Played every class there is and I gotta say that BM probably is the best class for OP. Ranged but you can move all the time which makes positioning easy af. Easy to get into, good utility, good defensive etc etc.
    Healing is one of those things where, if you're good at it, and you want to succeed, and you care if people die, it's stressful-as-fuck, especially when people are undergeared or pushing content or whatever, but a bunch of people are like, terrible at it, and don't really care if people die, and don't really care if people succeed, and they're clearly finding it very low stress lol, because all they do is like bum along behind the group not doing anything (even when they have tons of free GCDs, free nukes and so on), and occasionally heal someone on critical health - or just sometimes don't and blame the tank.

So I always worry a little when people say healing isn't at all stressful. I mean, I've met good players who that was true for, for sure, but I've met a lot more awful menace-to-the-group healers who said that lol.
    Last edited by Eurhetemec; 2020-10-03 at 12:29 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    As a BM Hunter main since Burning Crusade...no stress on me. ^_^

Arcane Mage is also nice.
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

10+ Year Old Account
    bm or mm hunter is zero stress

10+ Year Old Account
    Pick the passive talents and Frost DK isn't that bad. Spend your runes, spend your runic power, then switch back to runes. easy.

Pet classes or self-healing tanks are the best.