Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Kami Dende View Post
    It's Beta.
    They aren't nerfed.
    They are being tuned/balanced.
    I mean, technically, seems things are nerfs or need to be nerfs.

Aimed shot taking over 50% of your hp comes to mind.

no nerf.
    but the nerf will come. it is just a matter of time. thats the problem with a class that has strong cleave and dots...

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bae View Post
    Can i just say to people ripping on/showing contempt to the OP.

Remember some people have trouble with numbers and understanding things like this. Its not always easy. I myself last night saw this and thought it was a nerf because i dont understand a lot of values and numbers due to autism. But because im so used to WOW and seeing this type of stuff, i waited for clarification from someone who knows more than me. Just because you understand it perfectly, doesnt mean others do.

Most have explained it fine, but seriously is there any need to openly rip/be a prat to him for misunderstanding? Does it make you feel smart or something? You're being arrogant jackwads because he asked a question. He didnt complain or ask it in a out of line manner. This is what forums are for. Asking questions and getting clarification.
    I agree.. I think the response to the thread was a little overboard.

People tend to skip the longer paragraphs (the one where the aura buff was explained). Also, some people done even know these auras exist.

So if you skipped that part or dont know the aura exists, its very easy to assume that these changes are rather large nerfs..

Also, its not hard to believe that blizzard would overcompensate because a couple pvpers dont know how to dispel full rows of dots on 3 people inside arena or interrupt them and lock them out of their only school for 3-6 seconds. lol

You can clarify to the OP on what the changes are in a respectful manner rather than being typical internet users and making him feel like pooo.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Easyclassictopkeklel View Post
    no nerf.
    but the nerf will come. it is just a matter of time. thats the problem with a class that has strong cleave and dots...
    Are you sure? weird. I wonder why Fire Mage's "strong dots" and Rogue / DH "strong cleave" never got nerfed in the entirety of BFA.

Its funny how when a class people arent used to seeing in meta gets a little attention, people start screaming "OP!". As if bringing a spec up to par with other specs somehow makes their spec ineffective.

10 bucks says you main DH.

is balance just fked below lvl 60? i do like 20% more dps with sp when testing on ptr

Quote Originally Posted by Recovery View Post
    I agree.. I think the response to the thread was a little overboard.

People tend to skip the longer paragraphs (the one where the aura buff was explained). Also, some people done even know these auras exist.

So if you skipped that part or dont know the aura exists, its very easy to assume that these changes are rather large nerfs..

Also, its not hard to believe that blizzard would overcompensate because a couple pvpers dont know how to dispel full rows of dots on 3 people inside arena or interrupt them and lock them out of their only school for 3-6 seconds. lol

You can clarify to the OP on what the changes are in a respectful manner rather than being typical internet users and making him feel like pooo.

- - - Updated - - -

Are you sure? weird. I wonder why Fire Mage's "strong dots" and Rogue / DH "strong cleave" never got nerfed in the entirety of BFA.

Its funny how when a class people arent used to seeing in meta gets a little attention, people start screaming "OP!". As if bringing a spec up to par with other specs somehow makes their spec ineffective.

10 bucks says you main DH.
    You owe me 10 bucks, because I main feral/shadowpriest and will bench feral in SL once and for all.

Quote Originally Posted by Bae View Post
    Can i just say to people ripping on/showing contempt to the OP.

Remember some people have trouble with numbers and understanding things like this. Its not always easy. I myself last night saw this and thought it was a nerf because i dont understand a lot of values and numbers due to autism. But because im so used to WOW and seeing this type of stuff, i waited for clarification from someone who knows more than me. Just because you understand it perfectly, doesnt mean others do.

Most have explained it fine, but seriously is there any need to openly rip/be a prat to him for misunderstanding? Does it make you feel smart or something? You're being arrogant jackwads because he asked a question. He didnt complain or ask it in a out of line manner. This is what forums are for. Asking questions and getting clarification.
    No its just anoying people like this feel like the first think they need to do is a make a thread. I can interpret the numbers and even then i won't just go make a post because problems like this are complex and solutions are aswell. Just because you see numbers like this doesn't mean you instantly need to go and be making a thread about it. Try to analyse first before you start shouting. That is the kind of behaviour i hate people with the loudest voice often dont know what they are talking about but for some weird ass reason they decide to shout the loudest.

3+ Year Old Account
    You owe me 10 bucks, because I main feral/shadowpriest and will bench feral in SL once and for all.
    im sorry youre a feral main.. Must be hard being a melee dps in a sea of classes who do everything better than you and have tons more utlity than you. lol

Uh... yes it's totally and definitely a nerf. Any one who was considering maining spriest in SL should most certainly pick a different class please.
    Priest Warrior
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BobAwesome View Post
    Uh... yes it's totally and definitely a nerf. Any one who was considering maining spriest in SL should most certainly pick a different class please.
    hahaha! Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by Recovery View Post
    im sorry youre a feral main.. Must be hard being a melee dps in a sea of classes who do everything better than you and have tons more utlity than you. lol
    sure its not you who is maining a dickhead demon hunter? because you sure act like one.

I do not have beta, but I am assuming the dot portion of devouring plague was just a tooltip update because it formerly said 0%. Was it actually a change?

How is the self healing? Is it too strong compared to other classes? I am more concerned about the survivability being nerfed, not the damage.

sure its not you who is maining a dickhead demon hunter? because you sure act like one.
    Why are you being so aggro? Feral has been completely ignored and is barely above Survival and that's only because Feral can brez. I don't think Recovery was being facetious but sincere in their condolences.
    Priest Warrior
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.

Puts the "Super" in Supermod Venara's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    OP got an answer, thread is starting to derail. Let's just end it before the infractions start going out.

/closed
    For Moderation Concerns, please contact a Global:
    TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara