Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baza View Post
    Here's an idea that this forum is not going to like, probably, but something I was thinking about: you can get extra professions available for 10$ each, or a bundle for all of them for like 50-60$. And maybe a deluxe option to have that enabled on all your chars for even more money.

Yea, yea, I know what's you're thinking. Subscription game, you can have alts with other professions etc. But for convenience sake, I might consider buying something like this. I want to play alts for the fun stuff, not for farming/making money. And it's not pay to win, as the small bonuses to player power from professions were removed like 3 expansions ago. The idea of always be available to gather that rare herb/ore, no matter what char you play on, is really cool to me. Same for having the toolkit to craft whatever you want on 1 (or every) character.
    Absolutely not.

Even though you say it's not, this is definitely pay to win. The ability to have every profession on a character is more than just something cool. It is a clear competitive advantage. And as soon as the preferred (or, as you're suggesting, only) way of obtaining such if the only way to obtain such an advantage is through a paywall, then every serious player would be pretty much obliged to pay in order to remain competitive.

No. As a matter of fact, tradeskills should be their own classes, independent of adventure level. I should be able to create a tradeskill alt, park him in a city, feed him mats from my adventure main, level him up, and charge you RIDICULOUS, EXTORTIONIST prices for crafted gear. Not sarcasm, btw. I've wanted this since the beginning.

Here's an idea that this forum is not going to like, probably, but something I was thinking about: you can get extra professions available for 10$ each, or a bundle for all of them for like 50-60$. And maybe a deluxe option to have that enabled on all your chars for even more money.
    I rather not. Choice should matter and players should not have everything on one toon.

Yeah.... that's a no from me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bro...what? No. What???

7+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, and lets not stop there. Lets be able to buy a 2nd(3rd even) class for a toon. Toons can be multiple classes!

Here's an idea that this forum is not going to like
    Very accurate.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    so you want literal pay to win?

5+ Year Old Account
    Yeah no. We don't need it. Just level up professions like normal.

You can buy a boost for an alt and take two more professions.

I like how this thread is the only one where everyone (except the vanished OP) is of one mind