Hello again all, I am here again because I cannot get any answers from Blizzard Support, nor from the official WOW Forums about this issue I am having....
As per my previous recent postings, I am trying to complete the You are Now Prepared achievement to unlock the Void Elf race, and at the very end of the questline, there is a somewhat complex quest involving phasing in / out of the void realm several times. The quest was called 'Throwing Shade', and is near the very end of the Argus storyline, but after having completed all objectives, I was not able to turn the quest in because the quest NPCs still showed it not being finished. As such, I tried to go back through the 'Void Tear', which lets you enter the 'Void Realm' phased area, and this closed the portal (tear).
This quest had several phases, 8 I think, it went through, instead of 8 different separate quests for some reason, and was inside of this 'Void Realm' area for several of the phases.
I am not asking for help with the quest itself, as it was pretty self-explanatory, but as I said, it would not give me credit for completing it, and I ended up having to abandon the quest to try and start over. This is where the problem is, as I think I accepted the quest while still in the 'Void Realm', and the portal closed itself. So, now I cannot reacquire the quest to restart it. This is the wowhead link to the quest - https://www.wowhead.com/quest=47203/throwing-shade although I am not certain the 'Moderators' here will not remove it from the posting. As you can see here, there are 7 parts to the quest (unnecessary), and the part I am having an issue with is the last part - 'Meet Alleria and Locus-Walker. Everything else has been completed, and they will not show that I am done.
This is a tedious questline in Argus, and just finding another Alleria Windrunner to try and restart the quest will not work, because you have to use the one that was involved in the quest itself, and she is phased into the 'Void Realm' now.
I did put in a Ticket to Blizzard about this, but they just told me to go back through the 'Void Tear' to reset it, which is not possible now as the tear has disappeared.
Has any one else had issues with phasing quests before, and if so how did you workaround it??
Thanks in advance!!