Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Lego. Star Wars action figures. Lightsabers.

Then I basically stopped playing with toys entirely and it was 100% books and video games.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Woods View Post
    LOL never change guys. I guess you won't because conservatism.
    Quote Originally Posted by pathora44 View Post
    Frogs are the real threat because they will kill us by drowning us just because we stabbed them with our poisonous stingers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    I do care what people on this forum think of me.
    VOTE

Star Wars original trilogy toys. Still have a fair amount of them in the garage.

Wish I’d picked up more g1 transformers but only had a few. Omega Supreme guards my computer desk.

Legos, played with them so much my parents gave them away one day while I was at school, which sucks because I must have had like $800 worth of legos.

Lately I've been thinking about getting the lego millennium falcon, the one with 7,500 pieces.

https://www.lego.com/en-us/product/m...m-falcon-75192

Pandaren Monk
    Growing up? Fuck, I'm 36, give me Lego and I'll sit happy for hours.

I was all about Power Rangers and had a pretty impressive Zord collection for a while as a kid. For a few years, Power Rangers stuff was all I wanted for birthdays/Christmas. I eventually moved on to other interests as I got older and gave all my old Power Rangers stuff away.

Legos were always a thing in my childhood too. My brother and I used to build Lego "towns" with garages and such to park Hot Wheels cars.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    Those things were awesome too. You could build all kinds of contraptions with them.

I remember one kid got in trouble at school because he rigged up a sort of "catapult" with K'Nex. You could load it up with the little yellow K'Nex pieces and fire them for a short distance. It didn't have a lot of force to it, but it was enough that a teacher confiscated the thing (this was pre-Columbine, so the punishment wasn't too severe, although I imagine it'd be a lot worse with the zero tolerance stuff these days).
    Last edited by Cidzor; 2020-10-03 at 04:18 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    never dick crazy.
    unless they have tentacles and more then 2 eyes.

i really liked legos.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Tamagotchi... until I lost it. Surprised to see these are actual still popular today, although nowhere near as popular as they were

Transformers in the middle 80s. I LOVED those things.

Legos, of course.

I also got into plastic models (WW2 airplanes mostly), and later Warhammer figures, up until I finished Highschool.
    "Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outwards, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendent, and to embrace them is to achieve enlightenment."

~ Chairman Sheng-Ji Yang on Essays on Mind and Matter

Transformers were a soft spot of mine for years.